Uh, Mum, your room's gonna be down that hallway on the left
如果你想休整一下
if you'd like to freshen up.
哦 瞧瞧谁成了女主人了
Oh, look who's the lady of the house.
你现在很多时间都花在这 对吧
Spend a lot of time here, do you?
你开玩笑吧 她说不定在每个房♥间里都做过了
Are you kidding? She probably had it off in every room.
Simon Moon 给我住口
Simon Moon, bite your tongue.
我的宝贝女儿可是处♥女♥
My baby girl's a virgin.
难道不是吗 Daphne
Isn't that so, Daphne?
当然了 妈妈
Of course, Mum.
只有你 能动的脏东西你都能搞
It's you who'll have your leg over any filth that moves.
动不动的我都无所谓
I don't care if they're moving.
呃 Daphne 咱们能
Um, Daphne, could I see
去厨房♥里聊一下吗 不好意思
you in the kitchen for just a sec? Excuse us.
我们回去路上能在超♥市♥停一下吗
Should we stop at the supermarket on the way home?
我特别喜欢去年那种
I'm very fond of those
火腿起司微波卷饼
ham-and-cheese Hot Pockets that you had last year.
哦 那东西我存了好多呢
Oh, I keep those stocked.
一切都和你记忆中一样
Everything's just like you remember.
有一点小变化
Well, there has been one small change.
酒柜上锁了
The liquor cabinet has a lock.
是啊 我新买♥♥的小摩托也上锁了 哈哈
Yeah. Well, my new moped had a lock too. Ha-ha!
我妈观念很保守的
My mother is very old-fashioned.
但是如果她认为你还是处♥女♥
But if she thinks you're a virgin,
你怎么解释你打算和我住在一起
how are you going to explain our plan to live together?
我在想其实她发不发现也没什么关系
I wonder how important it is that she ever finds out.
你在说什么 我们就不告诉她
What are you saying? We're just not gonna tell her?
我还是可以在你哥哥那收到邮件
Well, I can still get my mail at your brother's,
和电♥话♥留言 我们还可以把电♥话♥转接到这
and my phone messages. And we can screen calls here.
这太荒唐了 我们是成年人 我们不用偷偷摸摸
That's ridiculous. We're adults. We're not gonna sneak around like this.
又不是永远这样
Well, it's not forever.
妈年纪大了 而且她抽烟像个大烟囱
Mum's getting on in years, and she smokes like a chimney.
你妈真的认为你还是处♥女♥
Your mother really thinks you're still a virgin?
Niles 妈怎么想又怎么样呢
Niles, who cares what Mum thinks?
Daphne - 菜鸟
Daphne. - Fresh.
3265次羞辱和5天之后
嘿 你最好别让
Hey, you better not let
Frasier看见你在沙发上擦手
Frasier see you wipe your hands on the couch.
你吃了他用来擦脸的东西他已经很生气了
He's mad enough that you ate that stuff he puts on his face.
我跟你说 那绝对是橘子酱
I'm telling you, it was marmalade.
你能别这样吗 别踩家具
Do you mind? Feet off the furniture.
听到没 Eddie 下去 下去
You heard, Eddie. Get off. Go on.
他说你呢 - 噢
He's talking to you. - Ooh!
Daphne 宝贝 我终于
Daphne, dear, I've finally
想出来你这身衣服哪里不对了
figured out what's wrong with your outfit.
这是给瘦小的女人穿的
It's made for a smaller woman.
等等 当时她挑这件衣服的时候我也在场
Now, hold on. I was there when she picked out that outfit.
我觉得这完全 - 谢谢你们请我吃饭 Niles
I think it's abso... - Thanks for dinner, Niles.
真的太棒了
That was really great.
不用谢 最好的部分还没到呢
You're welcome. Uh, well, the best is still ahead.
等下尝尝Daphne做好的苹果脆甜点
Wait till you taste the apple crisp that Daphne made for dessert.
那是那种好吃的苹果味的上面有脆片的玩意吗
Is that that delicious apple thing with the crispy bits on the top?
我们至少还有冰淇淋吧
We still have ice cream.
呃 这就有点尴尬了
Well, well, this is getting embarrassing.
Simon 你怎么能这样
Simon, how could you?
吃冰淇淋是Marty提出来的
Well, the ice cream was Marty's idea.
我就吃了一碗
Only the first bowl.
Daphne 别挑你哥的刺了
Daphne, don't go picking on your brother.
我喝茶就好
I'll just have me tea.
Niles 乖 给我拿个枕头垫头
Niles, be a dear and get me a pillow for me head.
我也不想太舒服了
And I wouldn't get too settled in.
等下你得送我回家吃药
You'll need to take me home soon so I can take me medicine.
我不是建议您随身带着吗
I thought I suggested you bring that with you.
Daphne 宝贝 你能跟
Daphne, dear, aren't you
这位什么都懂的小伙约会真是太幸运了哈
lucky to be dating a man who's always right?
我去烧水好了
I'll just go put the kettle on.
妈 你能不能别对每个人指手画脚的
Mum, I wish you'd stop bossing everyone around.
哦 哦 哦 听我家傻丫头说的
Oh, oh, oh. Listen to my silly girl.
她要是会和人交往 她不早就有老公了
If she knew how to deal with men, she'd have a husband by now.
给您的枕头 亲 靠好了
Pillow for you, dear. Here you go.
歇歇您的头 我就
Just rest your head, and I'll,
呃 去看看Frasier的水烧的怎么样了
uh, see how Frasier's doing with the kettle.
Rose 你气色不错嘛
Rose, you're looking fit.
话说 要是我早知道
You know, I'd have gone
你要去吃晚餐我就也去了
too if I'd known you were going to dinner.
希望你还有胃口吃甜点
I hope you've left room for afters.
我现在有男朋友 Simon 你能不能离我远点
I have a boyfriend now, Simon. So you can just lay off.
你啥
You what?
我还以为你会等我回来
I thought you would wait for my return.
好吧 那看在旧情的份上 再来一发好不好
Oh, well. Let's have another go, then, for old times' sake.
我们从来没来过一发 - 没来过
We never had a go. - We didn't?
那是跟谁来的
Who was that, then?
过去五天那个女人已经把我的生活
For the last five days that woman has made
变成了活生生的地狱
my life a living hell.
你想交换吗
You wanna trade?
Simon把我65刀的杏仁润肤露抹在松饼上吃
Simon put my 65-dollar apricot skin polish on his muffins.
Simon确实粗俗 但至少他不刻薄
Simon is a boor, but at least he's not cruel.
你听见她怎么和Daphne说话了
You hear the way she talks to Daphne,
Daphne就那么忍♥着
and Daphne just takes it.
这也可以理解 Niles
Well, it's understandable, Niles.
我是说 不管怎么说 她只是偶尔见她妈一次
I mean, after all, she only sees her mother rarely.
我猜与其正面对峙
I suppose it's just easier to bite her tongue
她觉得直接闭嘴更简单些
than to engage in some kind of ugly confrontation.
也许是这样吧 但看着Daphne畏首畏尾真的很泄气
Well, maybe so, but it's just frustrating to see Daphne so timid.
我真希望她能为自己说话 为我们说话
I wish she'd stand up for herself, stand up for us.
不然的话 我跟你说 她再不说我就说了
Or I'll tell you, if she doesn't, I just might.
我相信到了合适的时机她会说的
Well, I'm sure she will when the time is right.
与此同时 他们是她家人 也是我们的客人
Meanwhile, they are her family, and our guests.
咱们别忘了这一点
Let's remember that.
喂 Frasier 我能用这个当烟灰缸吗
Oi, Frasier, can I use this as an ashtray?
臭不要脸的
Son of a bitch!
请不要用那个
Do not use that. Please.
给 给
Here, here.
就一个空罐子
An empty can?
我还以为你们家这么多花哨家什
I would have thought, with all your fancy dingle-dangles,
你会为抽烟的客人准备好点的东西呢
you'd have something nicer for your guests who smoke.
习惯上来说 我家抽烟的客人都去阳台抽
Well, customarily, my guests who smoke do so on the balcony.
这就挺好了 谢谢
This is lovely, thank you.
啊 你能别这样吗
Ugh. Do you mind?
哦 拜托 Rose 我们都
Oh, come on, Rose, we both
清楚男朋友什么的就是个小伎俩
know that this boyfriend thing is a ruse.
你不用为了得到我故作冷淡
You don't have to play hard to get with me.
我真有男朋友了
I really do have a boyfriend.
哦 是吗 - 是啊
Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
他叫什么名字 - Roger
What's his name? - Roger.
他头发什么颜色 - 棕色
What colour is his hair? - Brown.
他叫什么名字 - Roger
What's his name? - Roger.
你刚才说的是这个名字吗
Is that the name you just said a minute ago?
我觉得该去遛Eddie了 - 我也需要走走
I think Eddie could use a walk. - I could use one too.
实际上我就是去街对面
Actually, I'm just going across the street...
是啊 太棒了 我也想去
Yeah, that's great. I'd love to.
话说 我有个想法
You know, I have an idea.
让我们举杯吧 - 终于他♥娘♥的♥到了
Let's have a toast. - Well, it's about bloody time.
致我最爱的一对情侣 Niles和Daphne
To my very favourite couple, Niles and Daphne.
你可能不了解我弟弟 Moon夫人
You don't know my brother very well, Mrs. Moon,
但我向你保证 他和你女儿之间的爱无穷无尽
but I assure you, he and your daughter share a boundless love.
他们的爱会和我父母
One that is sure to endure as long as that of my parents'
以及您和您丈夫的一样长久
and of yours and your husband's.
这回你可捅娄子了
Well, now you've dropped a clanger.
怎么回事 妈 - 哦 告诉他们吧 Simon
What is it, Mum? - Oh, tell them, Simon.
唉 爸离家出走了
Ugh. Dad scarpered.
他走了 - 是啊
He left? - Yeah.
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表