第九季 第八集
西雅图 欢迎回来
Welcome back, Seattle.
感谢你与我们一起庆祝第2000场节目
Thank you for joining us in celebrating this, our 2000th show.
真不敢相信啊 是不是Roz
Hard to believe, isn't it, roz?
不 感觉是有那么久了
No, that feels just about right.
啊好吧 今天简直太美好了
Ah, yes, well, what a festive day this is.
势不可挡
No stop has been unpulled.
我想借此机会
I would like to take this opportunity
感谢朋友们在森何塞冯餐厅提供的
to acknowledge the anniversary luncheon spread
纪念日午宴
provided by our friends at Seior Jose Phong,
美味的甜酸玉米卷
home of the sweet and sour taco.
别忘了 稍后
And don't forget, a little later,
微软董事长比尔盖茨将会加入直播间
we'll have Microsoft Chairman Bill Gates live in studio
来庆祝第2000场节目
to congratulate me on my 2000th show.
据小道消息
Apparently, I hear through the grapevine,
他可是大粉丝呢
he is a big fan.
Roz 接下来到什么了
Roz, what do we have next?
到了下一个乌龙时刻了
It's time for another blooper.
下面是由听众朋友投票选出的
Oh, well, I believe we're up to number four
第四大乌龙
as voted by you, the listeners.
接下来是某一个制♥作♥人
Here's what happened when a certain producer
没有发现麦克风还开着时发生的对话
didn't realise her microphone was on during the show.
这特么是什么
Now what the **** is this?
你♥他♥妈♥管这个叫工资单
You call this a ******* paycheque?
我他妈靠着这玩意儿怎么活
How the **** am I supposed to live on this ****?
我得找那操蛋的电台经理好好聊聊
I'm gonna have a little word with that ***damn station manager
总是晃晃悠悠的 以为自己是老几
walking around here like he owns the mother****ing place.
这居然没评为第一呀
I can't believe that wasn't voted number one.
哈 女士们先生们 这是KACL
Oh, ha, ladies and gentlemen, it's our station manager,
的电台经理 Kenny Daly 哈哈
KACL's own Kenny Daly. Ha, ha.
医生 有个特殊人物等着进来问好呢
Listen, doc, I got a special someone out there who'd like to say hello.
赶紧把他带进来吧 Kenny
By all means, let's bring him in, Kenny.
女士们先生们 我们的特殊嘉宾终于到了
Ladies and gentlemen, our special guest has finally arrived.
请欢迎
Please welcome...
Bulldog - 很高兴见到你 医生 嘿 Roz
Bulldog? - Great to see you, doc. Hey, Roz.
女士们先生们
Well, ladies and gentlemen,
是我们的老朋友以及前同事 Bob Bulldog Briscoe
it's our old friend and former colleague, Bob "Bulldog" Briscoe.
感谢你来庆祝我的第2000场节目
Thanks for coming to celebrate my 2000th show.
是啊 恭喜啊 当初都没想到你能坚持两周
Yeah, yeah, congrats. Didn't think you'd last two weeks.
听好了 体育迷们 Bulldog来了
Listen up, sports fans, Bulldog here.
我知道你们在想 Bulldog走了太久了
I know what you're all thinking: Bulldog's been gone too long.
怎么才能把我弄回来 听好了
How can you get me back on the air? Okay, listen up.
把你们的贺卡
You send your cards
支持信都寄给KACL电台的Kenny Daly
and letters of support to Kenny Daly, KACL...
等会等会 Bulldog 我们的特殊嘉宾到了
Hold on, hold on, Bulldog! Our special guest has arrived.
451信箱 西雅图 - Bulldog
P.O. Box 451, Seattle... - Bulldog!
你能和你的喇叭在Roz那里等等吗
Would you and your noisemaker please wait in Roz's booth?
这是个气笛 医生 - 我知道 我说的是
This is an air horn, doc. - Yes, I was referring
你下巴上面那个停不下来的大嘴 快走吧你
to that flapping hole above your chin. Now get out!
女士们先生们 请欢迎微软董事长比尔盖茨
Ladies and gentlemen, let's please welcome microsoft Chairman, Bill Gates.
很高兴见到您
Ha, ha. Good to see you, sir.
不好意思我迟到了 - 没关系的
Sorry I was late. - Oh, that's all right.
我刚才跟个老朋友聊了两句 - 好好
I was just talking to an old friend. - Yes, ha, ha.
我有太多问题想问你了
Well, I've... I've got so many questions to ask you.
我们马上开始吧
Uh, why don't we just dive right in?
我一直在想
I've been wondering,
你是什么时候喜欢上我的节目的
when did you first become a fan of my show?
打扰一下 2号♥线是来自柯克兰的Warren
Excuse me. Warren from Kirkland is on Line 2.
柯克兰:位于美国华盛顿州金郡
好的 Roz 我等盖茨先生
Ye... Yes, Roz. I won't be taking any calls
走了之后再接听电♥话♥
until after Mr. Gates has left.
其实这是打给盖茨先生的电♥话♥
Actually, it's for Mr. Gates.
那好吧 请讲 你已与比尔盖茨先生通上电♥话♥
Well, um... Go ahead, caller. You're on with Mister Bill Gates.
嗨 盖茨先生
Yeah, hi, Mr. Gates.
声音客串:Bobby Short 著名卡巴莱歌♥手钢琴家
我刚买♥♥了你的微软XP软件
I bought your new Windows XP programme,
我想安装它 但它是个升级软件
and I'm about to instal it, but it's an upgrade.
我需要装个启动盘吗 - 这是个很好的问题
Do I need to make a boot disc? - That's a very good question.
不需要装个启动盘
You don't need to make a boot disk.
只把CD放进去 它就会自动升级
You just put the CD in, and it'll upgrade.
希望你的问题得到解决了
I hope that answers your question.
这是XP的一大特性 速度很快很好
That's a feature of XP, very quick, very smooth.
很有趣啊 - 啊
Hey, this is fun. - Ah.
感谢你的电♥话♥ Warren
Thank you for calling, Warren.
我们刚才说到哪儿了
Now, where were we?
盖茨先生能多接几个电♥话♥吗
Can Mr. Gates take a few more calls?
接话盘全亮着呢 哇
The board is lighting up. Wow.
我们居然还有7号♥线呢
Who knew we had a Line 7?
Roz 我相信盖茨先生一定急着
Uh, Roz, I believe Mr. Gates is probably anxious
继续回到正题呢 - 不 我很荣幸接听电♥话♥
to get on with the interview. - No, no, I'm... I'm happy to.
那好吧
Very well.
您请讲
Go ahead, caller.
哇 比尔盖茨 太酷了
Wow, Bill Gates. This is so cool.
谢谢
Thank you.
我有个问题
Hey, I have a question
什么是多语种用户界面拓展包
about Multilingual User Interface add-ons. What are those?
多语种拓展包可以让你在微软上使用多种语言
Well, the Multilingual add-ons let you run Windows in different languages.
你可以使用德语
You can use it in German...
你能忍♥得了这自大唠叨狂吗
Do you believe this egomaniacal gasbag?
他都把我的节目抢走了
He's taking over my show.
你不觉得你有些夸张了吗
Don't you think you're exaggerating just a bit?
接下来是谁 Roz
Who do we have next, Roz?
来自佛利蒙的Bob 有个关于笔记本的问题
We have Bob from Fremont. He has a question about his laptop.
佛利蒙:位于旧金山
请讲吧 Bob 我在聆听
Go ahead, Bob. I'm listening.
第2000场节目 哈哈哈
Two thousand shows, ha-ha-ha.
请快点 Frasier 我们要错过预订了
Hurry up, Frasier, we're gonna miss the reservation.
马上来
Yeah, I'll be right there.
第2000场 里程碑似的时刻啊
Two thousand shows. That's quite a milestone.
是的 你们谁能告诉我今天播了什么吗
It is. Can anyone tell me what happened today?
我没听
I forgot to listen.
我就听了五分钟
I just listened for five minutes
以防他问我最喜欢的部分是什么
in case he asked me what my favourite part was.
我就说塔科马打来的那个
I just say the call from Tacoma.
塔科马:位于华盛顿州西部
总会有塔科马听众的
There's bound to be a call from Tacoma.
不好意思
Excuse me.
我能请你们到我屋里来一下吗
Could I see all of you in my room for just a jiff?
哎呦 我饿了 - 我知道 我也是
Come on, I'm hungry. - I know. I am too.
好的 我们都到齐了吗
Okay, are we all here?
好 - 怎么了
Good. - What's wrong?
有东西出错了
Something is amiss.
确实是 我还以为那是个放毛衣的柜子
I'll say. I always thought that was a sweater cubby.
不是 这是我所有节目的收藏
Well, it's not. This is a collection of all my shows.
我正检阅我收藏时 发现有人
I was just examining my collection when I realised that someone...
把我的一个录音带
...had placed one of my tapes...
正反放颠倒了
...upside down.
这也太变♥态♥恶心
What kind of sick, twisted...?
把它放好赶紧吃饭去
Well, turn it right-side up and let's go eat.
没准你自己干的 - 也许
You probably did it yourself. - All right, conceivably.
但我绝对不会把带子从盒里拿出
But I guarantee you, I would never have removed my tape from the case
然后放上个燕麦粥精选
and replaced it with The Best of Hall and Oates.
好吧 我不生气
All right, I won't be mad.
就告诉我是谁干的
Just tell me who did this.
没人承认
Nobody did this?
告诉你 我♥干♥的 现在能去吃饭了吗
Tell you what. I did it. Now, can we go eat?
慢着 老爸
Not so fast, Dad.
好吧
Okay.
让我们来看看证据 - 唉别啊
Let's examine the evidence. - Oh, no.
燕麦粥精选的带子
A Hall and Oates tape.
就把你排除了 老爸
That rules you out, Dad.
也肯定排除了Niles
And it definitely rules out Niles.
Crane医生 - 或者真的吗
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表