我们找到了一个丢失的订婚戒指
we have located a missing engagement ring,
丢失的袖扣 两只丢失的猫
one lost cufflink, two missing cats,
还帮贝尔顿的Eric 找到了他的亲生父母
and we've actually reunited eric from Belltown with his biological parents.
贝尔顿:位于西雅图
遗憾的是 我的带子还是没有下落
Still, sadly, no sign of my missing tape.
因此 听众们
To that end, listeners,
请搜寻你们的阁楼 地下室 嫁妆箱 什么都找找
please scour your attics, basements, hope chests, whatever.
这里是Frasier Crane医生
Meantime, this is Dr. Frasier Crane,
祝您美好一天 身心安康
wishing you good day and good mental health.
别忘了仔细寻找
And don't forget to look behind things.
真遗憾 Frasier - 噢
I'm sorry, Frasier. - Oh...
没事的 Roz 会出来的
That's all right, Roz. I mean, it'll turn up.
这才是第一天 消息会传播出去的
I mean, it's only the first day. Word will get around.
一定有人有那个带子
I'm... I'm sure somebody has that tape.
我只是不想让你期望过高
I just don't want you to get your hopes up too high.
很有可能再也找不到了
Chances are that tape is gone for good.
如果那样的话 也无所谓
Well, if that's the case, then so be it.
生活还是会继续
Life will go on, ha, ha.
怅然若失的周末
嗨 Crane医生 睡得怎么样
Hello, Dr. Crane. How was your nap?
好极了
It was lovely.
Daphne 你能帮我倒杯茶吗
Daphne, could you make me a cup of tea, please,
还有你觉得适合这时候吃的东西
and whatever meal would be appropriate to this time of day?
Drane医生 你都躺了一周末了
Dr. Crane, you've been in bed all weekend.
出去走走怎么样
How about going for a nice walk?
不了谢谢
No, thanks.
那电影呢
Well, how about going to a movie then?
放松一下心情
Take your mind off your troubles.
我的车送去店里了
My car's in the shop.
不是还有公共交通吗
You could take public transportation.
咦 这会是谁呢
Oh, I wonder who this could be.
看啊 这是你的弟弟Niles来看望你
Oh, look, it's your brother Niles, here for a visit.
嗨 Frasier 今天怎么样呀
Hello, Frasier, how are we today?
你俩什么毛病
What the hell is wrong with the two of you?
你们难道觉得我会在公园
You'd think I'd been found walking through the park
穿着内♥裤♥跟鸽子聊天吗
in my underwear, talking to pigeons.
你想去公园 - 哎呦我天
Would we like a walk in the park? - Oh, good God.
好吧 好吧 Frasier Frasier 等等
All right, all right. Frasier, Frasier, wait.
看着挺精神啊
Hey, looking good, buddy.
还那样是吧 - 是啊 我感觉太内疚了
Not any better, huh? - No, and I feel just awful.
全是我的错 - 没有
This is all my fault. - Oh, come on.
我把他宝贝收藏给毁了
I'm the one who ruined his treasured collection.
他把什么破玩意儿都当宝贝
Oh, all his crap is treasured.
别太内疚了 我弄坏了一堆他的东西呢
But look, don't feel bad. I've broken lots of his stuff.
我从来没听说过啊
I've never heard of you breaking anything.
那是因为我知道怎么掩盖证据
Well, that's because I know how to cover my tracks.
看看那边的多产神像
Take a look at that fertility god statue over there.
它原来比现在更能产呢 懂我意思吧
It used to be a lot more fertile, if you know what I mean.
天啊 这是块巧克力糖
Oh, my God! This is a Tootsie Roll!
太机智了 - 这没什么
That's brilliant! - Oh, that's nothing.
看这花瓶
Here, check out this vase.
两年前我和Eddie在这玩儿
Two years ago Eddie and I were horsing around.
我把它给撞倒了 我花了好久才给粘回去
I knocked it over. It took me hours to glue it back together again.
根本看不出来
Why, you can't even tell.
我还不知道你也有这么狡猾的一面
I had no idea you were so devious.
来 我来告诉你怎么把姜汁水伪造成
Ha. Come on, I'll show you how to make ginger ale
50年白兰地酒
look like 50-year-old brandy.
Niles 我很感谢你的关心
Listen, Niles, I appreciate your concern,
真的 但是 说实话
I really do, but, frankly,
我没心情跟我弟弟做心理咨♥询♥
I am in no mood to endure therapy with my younger brother,
无论你是有多好心 - 我不是想管闲事
no matter how well-intentioned. - I'm not trying to butt in,
我只是好奇这件事为什么对你这么重要
I'm just curious as to why this tape matters so much to you.
你听过这些录音吗
Do you ever listen to these?
听过一次
Once.
那次约了个姑娘过来
When I had a date over.
那录音帮我营造了良好的气氛
It proved a useful mood-setter.
成吧
Okay.
那告诉我
Well, tell me this, then.
你还想过要听其它录音吗
Do you ever intend to listen to any of the others?
不知道
I don't know.
那有没有所有录音为什么那么重要呢
So why is it so important to you to have each and every one of them?
因为这是个收藏啊 收藏就是要全的
Because it's a collection, Niles. That's what a collection is.
你觉得有没有可能这无害的收藏
Is it possible that a harmless collection
已经变成了一个不健康的痴迷
has become an unhealthy obsession?
这 这就是个爱好 好吗 - 痴迷
It's... It's just a hobby, all right? - Or an obsession.
古怪 - 痴迷
Yeah, an eccentricity. - Or an obsession.
怪癖
It, you know, it's a quirk.
就是这个 我有个怪癖 我有个可爱的怪癖
That's it. I'm quirky. I'm delightfully quirky.
你意识到了你可爱的怪癖
Do you realise that your delightful
已经使你的生活停滞不前
quirk has brought your life to a standstill?
Niles 我刚刚做完第2000场节目
Niles, I've just finished my 2000th show.
精神上身体上都累坏了
I'm exhausted, physically and emotionally.
我相信我有权享受一个什么都不做的周末
I believe that I am entitled to an entire weekend of doing nothing,
你觉得呢
don't you?
你睡衣穿反了
You know, you have your pyjamas on backwards.
我另外一个可爱的怪癖
Another delightful quirk of mine.
我这角度看可不可爱
Not from where I'm sitting.
嘿 Fras 电台打来电♥话♥ 有人有你的录音带
Hey, Fras, the station called. Some guy has your tape.
谢谢 老爸
Oh, uh, well, thanks, Dad.
好 我过会儿再处理这事
Yes, well, uh, I'll tend to this by and by.
得了 我去开车 - 我去穿裤子
All right, I'll get the car. - I'll put on pants.
拉链穿在前面
Zipper goes in front!
你好 - 你好 Crane医生
Hello. - Hello, yes, Dr. Crane.
请进 请随意
Please come in. Make yourself at home.
你就是Tom吧
You must be Tom.
那你就是有史以来最伟大的电台脱口秀主持人了吧
And you must be the greatest radio talk show host ever.
哈哈 叫我Frasier就好
Oh, ha, ha. You can call me Frasier.
我还是在外面等着吧 - 哦
I think I'll wait outside. - Oh.
我不知道你会带人来
I didn't know you were bringing someone.
Tom 这是我的弟弟Niles
Oh, Tom, uh, this is my brother, Niles.
哦 - 你好 Tom
Oh. - Hello, Tom.
你好 是啊 你是不是
Hi. Yes. Yeah, didn't you, uh,
帮Frasier代了几次班
fill in on Frasier's show a couple of times?
是 确实是
Oh, yes, actually I did.
是啊 是啊 你 你还行
Yeah, yeah, you were... You were all right.
过奖过奖 - 感觉怎么样
Oh, well, you flatter me. - Huh. So, what's it like?
什么 - 作为Frasier Crane的弟弟
Excuse me? - Being Frasier Crane's brother.
每天随时都能跟他说上话
Being able to talk to him any time you want,
可以24小时与那伟大的思维进行沟通
having access to that great mind 24 hours a day?
我突然想起来车灯没关
You know, I think I left my lights on.
别别别 拜托别现在就走
No, no, no, please don't leave yet.
不介意的话
Please. If you don't mind,
我想请你帮我俩照一张合照
I was hoping that you would take a picture of Frasier and I.
当然他不会介意
Well, uh, of course he doesn't mind.
我其实还带来了自己的一张照片
Uh, actually, I even brought along an 8-by-10 photo, ha, ha.
附带亲笔签名 当然
Personalized, of course. There we are.
我的天啊 这
Oh, my, that's...
太 我不知道
That's really... I don't know...
我猜你可能会喜欢
Well, I thought you might like that.
是啊 我得 我得做些调整
Yes, I'll... I'll... I'll have to do some rearranging,
别担心 我会找到它的位置的
but... But don't worry, I'll find some room for it somewhere.
我还以为那是个窗户
I, uh, thought that was a window.
是 以前是
Yes, well, it was.
好了 我要去拿照相机了
Okay, I'm gonna go get the camera.
Frasier 这男人太有问题了
Frasier, this man is deeply disturbed.
为什么 就因为他墙上有几张我的照片
Why? Because he has a few pictures of me on his wall?
那男人很明显对你很痴迷
The man is obviously obsessed with you.
你这是怎么了 我痴迷 他痴迷
Oh, what is it with you? I'm obsessed, he's obsessed.
你就是个痴迷于痴迷这件事的人
You know, I think you're the one who's obsessed with being obsessed.
好吧 我道歉 他是有可爱的怪癖
Okay, I apologise. He's delightfully quirky.
您请讲 我在聆听
Go ahead, caller, I'm listening.
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表