Hey, guys. - Hey, Dad.
老爸
Dad.
Crane先生 今天工作得怎么样
Mr. Crane. How was work today?
还不是老样子
Oh, same old, same old.
我快崩溃了
Boy, I'm beat.
盯着那些监视器整整8个小时 是人都会累
Eight hours of staring at those monitors can really wear you out.
那老爸 你跟上司谈过了吗
So, Dad, did you speak with your supervisor?
哎呀 别再提这茬儿了 没事的
Oh, don't start this again. Everything's fine.
拜托 老爸 那家伙那么苛待你
Come on, Dad, after the way that man eviscerated you?
Rich就是那样的 难对付点
That's just Rich. He's one of those tough guys.
没什么大不了的
It's no big deal.
你也难对付啊 为什么不去据理力争
You're a tough guy yourself. Why don't you set him straight?
我不会跟我头儿回嘴的
I'm not gonna talk back to my boss.
你得尊重上下级关系
You have to respect the chain of command.
虽不轻松 但我一直是这么做的
It's not always easy, but that's the way I've always done it.
那你准备就坐那儿接受这一切
So you're just gonna sit there and take it?
拜托 Fras 我们都是男人
Oh, come on, Fras. Now, we're men.
我们都懂怎么宣泄
We know how to gut these things out.
又不会酗酒大哭啥的 你懂的呀
We don't whine and cry. You know that.
哈
Ha!
还真说对了
How true.
你应该懂的呀 Crane医生
You do know that, Dr. Crane.
我敢打赌这家安保公♥司♥的老板
You know, I'll bet the owner of the company
很想知道这个Rich的表现
would like to know how this Rich is behaving.
这家公♥司♥的老板是Rich的儿子
The owner of the company is Rich's son.
任人唯亲 哈
Nepotism, huh?
这个问题真是越来越麻烦了
God, this problem just keeps getting bigger and bigger.
这根本不是问题 - 老爸
It's not a problem! - Dad...
Frasier 你听不懂吗 他说这不是问题
Frasier, would you listen? He said it's not a problem.
老爸完全有能力处理好这些事情
I'm sure Dad's more than capable of handling himself.
谢谢 - 看吧 他觉得你错得离谱
Thank you. - You see? He thinks you're completely out of line.
不 我只是 - 别说了 老爸 我懂
No, I just... - No, Dad. Dad, I got this.
那你至少该有个计划
Look, you've gotta have at least
怎么对付这家伙吧
some kind of plan to deal with this guy.
我有计划 一旦Rich明白我不会反抗
I've got a plan. Once Rich knows I'm not fighting,
他就会放弃的 你们也该放弃
he'll drop it, which is what you guys are gonna do.
我已经厌倦提这事儿了
Now I'm tired of talking about this.
看吧 你都让老爸累了
See? Now you've made Dad tired.
住口 Niles - 还让他暴躁了
Can it, Niles! - And cranky.
是Frasier Crane吧 - 啊 是的
Frasier Crane, right? - Ah, yes, yes.
我是Keckner安保公♥司♥的Charlie Keckner
I'm Charlie Keckner of Keckner Security.
Keckner先生 很高兴认识你 请坐
Mr. Keckner, nice to meet you. Please sit down.
你要喝咖啡吗 - 不用了 谢谢
Uh, would you like some coffee? - Nothing for me, thanks.
很感谢你来这儿见我 - 哪里哪里
I'd like to thank you for meeting me like this. - No problem.
我喜欢面对面与新客户交流
I like face-to-facing with new clients,
特别是那些公众人物
especially those in the public eye
需要我司专业的量身定制安保服务
who need the kind of custom-tailored security that we specialise in.
那么 是什么
So... what is it?
跟踪狂 敲诈勒索 还是不知道哪儿来的疯子
Stalker, blackmailer, random nut job?
抱歉 我不是真的
I'm sorry, but I'm not actually...
要找安保服务
in the market for security services.
噢 那奇怪了
Oh, that's strange.
你电♥话♥留言说
Because your phone message said,
"我要找安保服务"
"I'm in the market for security services."
那个 不好意思让你误会了 我 呃
Yes, I can see how that may have been misleading. I, um...
我想亲自见你是因为我有个
I wanted to meet you in person because I have a...
有个微妙的问题想跟你讨论一下
a matter of some delicacy to discuss with you.
家父在你的公♥司♥工作
You see, my father works for your company,
我知道令尊也是这样
and I understand your father does as well.
这有什么问题吗
What does this have to do with anything?
但是好像
Well, it seems that...
令尊一直在针对家父
your dad has been picking on my dad.
什么
What?
这不像是家父会做的事
That doesn't sound like my dad.
也许你没有你想象的那么了解令尊
Well, perhaps you don't know your dad as well as you think you do.
我全都看到了
I saw the whole thing.
哈 也许家父是在保护自己呢
Well, huh, maybe my dad was just defending himself.
令尊有没有激怒他呢
Did your dad provoke him?
没有 我保证是令尊挑起的
No, no. I can assure you that your dad started it.
但别的安保跟家父都没有问题
None of the other guards has any trouble with my dad.
也许令尊需要强硬一点
Maybe your dad just needs to toughen up a little.
家父在朝鲜打过仗
My father fought in Korea.
是嘛 会不会是你替他打的
Did he? Or did you fight the Koreans for him?
Charlie 我相信像您这样卓越的领导能力
Now, Charlie, I'm sure a man of your inspired leadership has...
以前一定处理过员工间的矛盾
resolved conflicts between employees before.
当然
Sure.
就是这样先进的管理能力
It's that kind of enlightened management
才让Keckner这个名字在安保界声名远扬
that has made the name Keckner synonymous with security.
好吧 我会查一查的 - 谢谢 非常感谢
All right, I'll look into it. - Thank you. Thank you so much.
对了 不介意的话 这次谈话能请你保密吗
Oh, and if you don't mind, could we keep this meeting between us?
我不想让家父觉得我在他背后搞小动作
I'd hate to have my father think I went behind his back.
你是要我对家父隐瞒真♥相♥吗
You're asking me to conceal something from my own father?
我不知道我能不能做到
I don't know if I can do that.
不过 如果你是客户的话
On the other hand, if you were a client,
我有义务对这个保密
I'd be obligated to keep this confidential.
Keckner先生 如果你是指我想的那样的话
If you're implying what I think you are, Mr. Keckner,
那我但愿
I hope, for your sake,
你带了宣传册来 请
you brought some brochures. Please.
好了 晚安
All right. Good night.
嘿 Rich - 嘿 兄弟
Hey, Rich. - Hey, buddy.
一切还顺利吧 - 当然
Everything all right here? - Uh, sure.
那没什么抱怨的咯
Nothing to complain about, then?
没有 要喝咖啡吗
No. Want some coffee?
不 不用 我在休息室里吃喝
No, no, no. I keep my eating and drinking to the break room.
这样就不会有人抱怨了
That way nobody complains.
好吧
Oh. Okay.
呃 你有时间的话 请帮我在考勤卡上签个字
Uh, I could use your initials on my time card, if you've got a sec.
为了你 我随叫随到
Oh, for you, I've got all night.
而且我会工整地签上
And I'll be sure to do it neatly,
这样就不会有人抱怨了
so there'll be no complaints.
说吧 出什么事了
Okay, what's going on?
应该我问你啊
You tell me.
我儿子骂了我一顿 说我对安保们太强硬了
My son chewed me out for being too tough on the guards.
我就想知道是谁在他那儿嚼的舌根
Now I wonder who might have put him up to that.
谁都有可能啊 - 我觉得就是你
It could have been any of the guys. - I think it was you!
不是 我不是嘴碎的人 - 好
It wasn't me. I'm not a complainer. - Good.
那你下周上几次晚班也不会抱怨吧
Then you won't complain about doing a few graveyard shifts next week?
没问题 - 很好
No problem. - Good.
那周二周三的晚班怎么样
How's Tuesday, Wednesday work for you?
呃其实 有点不好 - 噢
Actually, that's not so good. - Oh?
那周二周三周四周五的晚班怎么样
Then how's Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday?
好多了
Better.
嘿 Niles
Hey, Niles.
嘿 Daphne - 嗨 Roz
Hey, Daphne. - Hi, Roz.
我早上打你电♥话♥来着 你在哪儿怎么不接
I called you this morning. Where were you?
睡着呢 Crane先生最近一直上晚班
Sleeping. Mr. Crane's been working the overnight shift.
把我的计划都打乱了
It's thrown my whole schedule off.
Roger和我也一直在通宵干活
Oh. Roger and I have been working overnight too,
你懂的
if you know what I mean.
我去拿个玛芬蛋糕再来好好跟你说说
Let me grab a muffin and I'll tell you all about it.
也帮我拿一个吧 - 好啊
Grab one for me too. - Okay.
我就可以塞耳朵里了
So I can stick it in my ears.
我真的听她说这些都听腻了
I'm just a little tired of hearing about it.
你都听腻了 我比你听到的多两倍呢
You're tired? I've heard double whatever you have.
你知道Roger为她写了一首歌♥
Did you know Roger wrote her a song
照着<我想我能飞>填的词
to the tune of "I Believe I can Fly"?
我现在知道了 不是吗
I do now, don't I?
听着 我们这次不要谈到Roger 好吗
Look, let's just not talk about Roger this one time, okay?
不可能 她什么话题都能带到他
That's impossible. She brings everything back to him.
看我的吧 - 祝你好运
Well, just leave it to me. - Oh, good luck.
你们在聊什么哪
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表