我记得那天的每一个细节
I remember every detail of that day.
我和Frank快下班了
Frank and I were near the end of our shift.
他想喝点东西
He wanted to get a drink.
我不想去 但他说他渴了
I said no, but he was thirsty.
所以我们就开去了一个便利店 正有人在打劫
So we go to a convenience store. There's a robbery in progress.
我被射伤了
I get shot.
相当糟糕的一件事
It was a hell of a thing.
确实
Sure was.
我得走了 老伙计们要聚一聚
Well, I gotta get going. A few of the guys are taking me out
在我上岗前请我吃一顿饭 - 老爸 你还不能走
for dinner before my first shift. - Dad, you can't leave yet.
我们要开个小庆祝会
We're having a little sendoff party.
Frasier带着蛋糕正往这来呢
Frasier's on his way with the cake.
你的咖啡 Crane先生 - 谢谢你 Daph
Here's your coffee, Mr. Crane. - Thanks, Daph.
Marty 你的咖啡 - 谢谢 亲爱的
Here's your coffee, Marty. - Thanks, doll.
你要整天把这鱼带在身边吗
Gonna carry that fish around all day?
嘿 它有名字的
Hey, he has a name.
Eddie
That's Eddie.
你怎么不养个真宠物呢 比如狗啊
Why don't you get yourself a real pet? You know, like, like a dog?
不 我没那么喜欢狗
No, I'm not really a dog person.
我只希望家里有个能和我好好相处的家伙
I just wanted someone in the family I could get along with.
我有没有给你说过Frasier不回家过感恩节了
Did I tell you Frasier's not coming home for Thanksgiving?
说过了
Yeah, you did.
那我给你说过我每周日的早午餐的事了吗
And have I told you about my weekly Sunday brunch
和Niles还有Maris一起吃的
with Niles and Maris?
说过了
Yeah, you have.
我宁愿去教堂做礼拜 能吃多点
Rather be at church. You get more to eat.
说到Niles 那不就是吗
Hey, speaking of Niles, isn't that him?
嘿 Niles 来坐下
Hey, Niles, take a load off.
怎么了
What's up?
你心里很清楚怎么了
You know very well what's up.
Maris刚给我打电♥话♥
Maris just called me.
你拖了她的车
You booted her car.
哦对 我记得刚才拖了个车
Oh, yeah, I remember having a car booted earlier.
那车停得离消防栓太近了 那是她的车吗
It was parked kind of close to a hydrant. Was that hers?
牌照上写着"Maris"
The licence plate says "Maris."
叫这名字的人多着呢 对吧 Frank
It's a very common name, right, Frank?
我母亲就叫Maris
My mother's name is Maris.
爸 Maris很不开心
Dad, Maris is very upset.
我也很不开心 不敢相信你竟然会拖她的车
And so am I. Can't believe you booted her.
你脱她的时候我可没多说什么
Hey, I wouldn't be upset if you booted her.
行了 Niles 她那么阔
Come on. Niles, she's loaded.
她没准就不要那车重买♥♥一辆了
She'll probably just ditch it and go buy another one.
这不是重点 我觉得你应该给她道歉
That's not the point. I think you owe her an apology.
祝你愉快 Frank
Good day, Frank.
你为了惹毛孩子竟然拖了车
You booted a car just to irritate your kid?
这下麻烦可大了
Now, that's a lot of trouble.
不 真正难办的是找四个人让他们把车举起来
No, the real trouble was getting four guys to pick it up
挪得离消防栓近一点
and move it closer to the hydrant.
准备好了 - 谢谢
Here you are. - Oh, thanks.
亲爱的 拍张你♥爸♥爸拿着保温杯的照片
Honey, get a picture of your father with his Thermos.
哦 别再拍照了
Oh, enough with the pictures.
我去朝鲜的时候都没这么大阵势
People didn't make this much fuss when I shipped off to Korea.
哦 老爸
Well, Dad.
宝刀不老啊 - 那是 蛋糕呢
Very snappy. - Uh-huh. Where's the cake?
Roz马上就拿过来
Roz will be bringing it by in a minute.
嘿 Frasier 如果你感兴趣的话
Hey, Frasier, if you're interested,
我有两张今天晚上呼麦表演的票
I have two tickets to tonight's throat-singing concert.
可别跟我开玩笑 Niles
Don't toy with me, Niles.
呼麦是个什么玩意儿 - 这个嘛
What the hell is throat-singing? - Well.
爸 那是一项超凡的技巧
Dad, it's an extraordinary technique
一个人可以同时发出两种声调
where a single vocalist can produce two distinct tones simultaneously,
自相和谐
allowing him to harmonize with himself.
有点像艾佛利兄弟
Kind of like the Everly Brothers.
成名于50年代末 因融合各种音乐风格及和谐的合声而走红
如果他们只有一个嗓子
If they shared a throat
而且还是蒙古人的话是挺像的
and came from Mongolia, yes.
Niles 你怎么不去呢
Niles, why aren't you going?
他要和我一起去看Billy Joel
He's taking me to see Billy Joel.
Billy Joel
Billy Joel?
他就是那个"钢琴人"
He's the Piano Man.
Billy Joel在1973年出的专辑
那既然你已经有约了
Seeing as how you're otherwise occupied,
我想我就得自己找个伴了
I guess I'll try to just wrangle myself a date.
等等 那谁带Eddie出去遛弯
Wait a minute. Who's gonna walk Eddie?
我说过它每天晚上十点都得出去散散步
I told you he has to be walked every night at 10.
对对 没错 老爸 当然了
Yes, yes, of course, Dad. Of course, Dad.
通常来说
Well, you know, customarily this would fall
这属于Daphne的职责
under the description of Daphne's job.
通常来说 Crane医生 这不是我的职责
Customarily, Dr. Crane, it's not my job.
我那只是帮你父亲的忙
I do it as a favour for your father.
那你能帮我这个忙吗 - 不能
Will you do it as a favour for me? - No.
Frasier 你可以听上两小时的呼麦
You know, Frasier, you could catch the first two hours of throat-singing
然后再回来遛Eddie - 不 Niles
and still get back to walk Eddie. - Oh, Niles,
你很清楚 他们前两小时只是热身
you know damn well their throats are just warming up after two hours.
我可不能错过Billy Joel
Well, I'm not missing Billy Joel.
天哪 我真不愿意这样给你们添麻烦
Gee, I hate to put you all out like this.
老爸 我很抱歉 别担心 我们会解决这事的
Dad, I'm sorry. Don't worry, we'll work this out. I promise.
对门那位好心的Kurtzman太太怎么样
Say, what about that nice Mrs. Kurtzman who lives right across the hall?
她都94了 她还得被别人带出去散步呢
She's 94. Someone comes to walk her every day.
我还就不信这个地球上没人能来遛狗了
There's got to be somebody on God's green earth that can walk this dog.
Roz - Roz - Roz
Roz. - Roz. - Roz.
蛋糕我取来了
Cake's here.
哦好 Roz 我们正说到你呢
Yes. You know, Roz, we were just talking about you.
呃 亲爱的 你今天晚上忙吗
Uh, say, listen, honey, are you busy this evening?
不忙 - 哦 那真棒极了
No. - Oh, that's terrific news.
那你肯定不介意十点钟过来遛遛Eddie吧
Well, then you won't mind coming by and walking Eddie about 10:00?
没门 Frasier 我不是你的助理
Forget it, Frasier. I am not your assistant.
我是制♥作♥人
I am a producer.
制♥作♥人是不会拿自己的私人时间去给你遛狗的
A producer doesn't give up her evenings to walk a dog.
那高级制♥作♥人会吗
Would a senior producer walk a dog?
总得有人来管这条烦人的狗
Well, someone has gotta walk this damn dog.
够了 你们都停下
All right, that's enough.
你们都说会对我回去工作表示支持
You all said you'd be supportive if I went back to work.
我们一直在支持啊
We have been supportive.
是啊 也就撑了两三秒 一等到有麻烦事
Yeah, for the first 2 or 3 seconds until it gets inconvenient,
你们就只会想着自己
then all you think about is yourself.
现在 如果你们不介意的话 我没庆祝的心情了
Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm not in the party mood.
她也是有本事的
干嘛 - 我是Roz
What do you want? - It's me, Roz.
进来吧
Oh, come on in.
你们都疯了吗 布怎么能够赢过石头
Are you people insane? How can paper beat a rock?
哦 我在这家里实在待不下去了
Oh, I'm really looking forward to getting out of the house.
在你走之前我想要给你这个
Well, I didn't want you to go before I had a chance to give you this.
哦 你不用这么费心的
Oh, you didn't have to do that.
哈哈 领带夹啊 哦 是个小手铐
Ha-ha-ha. A tie pin. Oh, look at the little handcuffs.
我们可不想让领带逃走
Well, we don't want that tie to escape.
谢谢 Roz
Thanks, Roz.
今天是个大日子 对吧 - 没错
So it's a big day, isn't it? - Mm-hm.
你感觉还好吧 - 不只是感觉好
You feeling good? - Oh, I feel better than that.
我觉得自己有点用处了
I feel useful.
这么久以来
Been a long time.
在我当警♥察♥那时候 我们都取笑保安
You know, when I was a cop, we used to make fun of security guards.
看来现在我只能取笑取笑交通协管员了
Guess now I'm gonna have to make fun of crossing guards.
那协管员该取笑谁 - 不知道
Who do crossing guards make fun of? - I don't know.
马路上乱跑的小孩吧 哈哈
Uh, kids, I guess. Ha, ha.
喂 哦嗨 Frank
Hello? Oh, hey, Frank.
嗯 我拿到了计税表
Yeah, got my W-4.
听着 我想再次谢谢你 让我得到这份工作
Uh, listen, I wanna thank you again, uh, for getting me in.
我知道你也有点勉强 毕竟我的腿
You know, I know you had to push, what with my hip and all and...
我只是想再谢谢你 我没想搞得多伤感
No, I'm just thanking you again, that's all. That's not mushy.
啊 那太糟糕了
Huh? Oh, that's too bad.
好吧 那下次吧
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表