I, I can take care of myself. - Glad to hear it.
疼 疼
Ow. Ow...
怎么了 - 疼死了
What happened? - Ow.
你受伤了吗 - 废话
Oh, oh, oh, are you hurt? - Oh, of course I'm hurt.
不会吧 - 拿冰块给我
Oh, no. - Oh, get me ice.
好了好了好了 - 还有酒
All right, all right, all right. Okay. - And whisky.
好的
OK.
不要便宜货
Not that cheap stuff.
我要怎么上飞机 - 坐下吧
I don't know how I'm gonna fly now. - Sit down.
疼死我了
The pain is unbearable.
我知道你们不欢迎我 也不怪你们
Though I know I'm not welcome here. Oh, I can't say I blame you.
你们没理由照顾个老妇
No sense burdening yourself with an old woman.
还是不能自理
Who can't take care of herself.
无家可归的老妇
And has nowhere else to go.
别说傻话了
Oh, don't be silly.
你想在这儿住多久都可以
You can stay here as long as you like.
那快点 你不倒酒酒自己可不会倒出来
Well, move along. The whisky's not pouring itself.
知人知面不知心
我们是强烈的爱国者吗 是
Are we fiercely patriotic? Yes.
但要怎么表现出来
But how do we best demonstrate that?
不是通过侵犯他人♥权♥利和阳台
Not by infringing on the rights and balconies of others,
而是像大多数善良的美国人一样
but as most good Americans do,
发自内心爱国
in our hearts,
以豁达的胸襟和无声无息的尊敬之情
with generous spirit and quiet reverence.
我诚挚提议
I respectfully submit
当我们像Winston先生那样挂旗的时候
that when we display the flag as Mr. Winston has,
让国旗能自♥由♥地飘扬
it flies in the face of the very freedoms for which it stands.
谢谢
Thank you.
Cam 反驳陈词
Cam, rebuttal?
我最不想引起冲突
Uh, the last thing I wanted was to create conflict.
我只是想给社区鼓鼓劲儿
I was merely trying to boost the morale of the community.
你做到了
And so you have.
我提议保留国旗
I move that the flag stays.
够了够了够了 那好吧
All right, all right, very well, then.
但是我们能否将旗挂到大楼北侧
But perhaps, perhaps we could display it on the north side of the building
也替我们的加拿大邻居着想
for the benefit of our Canadian neighbours.
我一开始也这么想
That was my first instinct,
但到了晚上那面没光
but it can't be illuminated at night from that side.
必须有光 - 绝对的
Lighting is a must. - Absolutely.
就这么定了
Then it's settled.
再等一下
All right, just hold on a second!
你们都被骗了
You people are being hoodwinked.
Cam之所以挂旗就是想整我
The only reason Cam hung that flag was to get the better of me.
他知道我就是为了窗外的风景才买♥♥那栋公♥寓♥的
He knows I bought the apartment for its view.
不 你买♥♥♥房♥♥是出于你的自♥由♥
No, you bought that apartment because you're free.
或许你搬到伊♥拉♥克♥就能看到风景了
Maybe you can have a view from your balcony in Iraq.
没错 搬去伊♥拉♥克♥
Yes, move to Iraq.
搬去伊♥拉♥克♥ 搬去伊♥拉♥克♥
Move to Iraq. Move to Iraq.
搬去伊♥拉♥克♥ - 等一下
Move to Iraq. - Wait. Wait!
我和你们一样都是美国人
I am just as much an American as every one of you.
要不Cam你就告诉我们
Perhaps Cam could just tell us
你打算把那面美丽的旗帜挂多久
how long he intends to display our beautiful flag.
那等到世界和平了如何
Hmm. How about until there's world peace?
好主意
Oh, that's a good idea.
怎么可能 世界永远都不会和平的
Oh, come on. There's never gonna be world peace.
世界也许会和平
Maybe there would be world peace
如果能多一些Cam这样人
if there were more people like Cam
少一点你这种人
and fewer people like you.
等等
Oh, now, just a second...
*啊 美丽的亚美利加 辽阔的天空*
*O beautiful, for spacious skies*
<美丽的亚美利加> 美国著名爱国颂歌♥
*金色的麦浪*
*For amber waves of grain*
*耸立在富饶平原上的*
*For purple mountain majesties*
*巍巍群山*
*Above the fruited plain!*
*亚美利加*
*America...*
说吧 你想怎么样 - 你的停车位
All right, what do you want? - Your parking spot.
给你停车位你能结束这一切吗
You'll make all this stop?
还牵扯到旗的问题
Well, there is the matter of the flag.
我不能现在就撤下来吧
I can't just take it down now.
好吧 挂到房♥顶如何 我来出旗杆的钱
All right, suggest the roof. I'll even spring for the flagpole.
*让全世界的兄弟姐妹都爱你*
*From sea to shining sea*
各位 各位
Everyone. Hey, everyone. Everyone.
我们热爱的美国提倡邻里友好
The America we love is one of good neighbours.
为了培养这种关系
In order to foster that,
我决定把旗移到楼顶
I have decided to move my flag to the roof.
不仅能维护我们的地盘
This will not only serve to mend fences,
还能让整个西雅图
but it will provide all of Seattle
看到美丽的星条旗
a view of our precious Stars and Stripes.
你又做到了 Cam - 他太棒了
You've done it again, Cam. - He certainly has.
按照互惠互利的精神
And in the spirit of reciprocity,
我来提供旗杆
I will provide the flagpole. Ha-ha-ha.
和必要的灯光
And any necessary lighting. Ha-ha-ha.
想抢功吧你
Credit grabber.
拜托 我们达成一致意见了
Oh, come on, we're all in agreement here.
*啊 美丽的亚美利加 辽阔的天空*
*O beautiful, for spacious skies*
大家一起啊
Come on, everybody.
*金色的麦浪*
*For amber waves of grain*
算了 下周见
Oh, all right, I'll see you next week.
医生怎么说
Ah. How'd things go at the doctor?
膝盖一点没事儿 吃惊
Couldn't find anything wrong with the knee. Big surprise.
那他们为什么给我开镇静剂 小机灵
Then why did they give me sedatives, smarty?
我求他开的
Because I begged him.
给我倒杯水 - 我来
Oh, fetch me my water. - Oh, I'll get it.
我知道她喜欢什么样的
I know how she likes it.
但是我知道杯子在哪儿
Oh, but I know where the glasses are.
真的很抱歉事情变成这样 - 没事 我们能搞定
I am so sorry about this. - It's all right. We'll manage.
我怎么过都行 只要和你在一起
I can live with anything, as long as I can live with you.
我还等着水呢
I'm still waiting out here.
马上来 闭嘴
It's coming. Pipe down.
怎么 打扰你俩偷♥情♥了
Why? Am I interrupting your dirty sex?
咱们仨住一块儿会很有趣的
It's gonna be interesting, the three of us living together.
Daphne 不能这样 等她走了我们再同居吧
Daphne, this is stupid. We should just wait till she's gone.
不好 我说我要搬进来 我就得搬进来
No, I said I was moving in, and I'm going to.
你这辈子都在母亲面前维护自己的独♥立♥
It took you your whole life to assert your independence from this woman.
我不能让你们同住一个屋檐
I can't ask you to live under the same roof with her.
那也不能让你和她住啊
I can't ask you to live with her either.
只是暂时啦
Oh, well, it's just temporary.
跟你说
And you know what?
她给你添的麻烦比给我多多了
She bothers you a lot more than she bothers me.
别把水池抽了 我泡着衣服呢
Don't empty the sink, I'm soaking my smalls.
我们都等了这么久了
Well, ahem, we waited this long.
我爱你 Niles - 我也爱你
I love you, Niles. - Mm. I love you too.
我保证她一上回英国的飞机 我立马搬来
And I promise, as soon as she's on a plane for England, I'm here.
Moon女士 医生有没有说
Mrs. Moon, did the doctor mention anything
你什么时候能坐飞机
about when you'd be able to fly?
没 完全没提到飞机的事儿
No, didn't say a word about flying.
那可不是个好兆头
That's probably a bad sign, eh?
的确
Yeah.
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表