Bigger.
哈
Ha!
有什么好笑的
That wasn't funny.
抱歉 Cam 但我想这事已经结束了
I'm sorry, Cam, but I believe the issue is closed.
这是本着我们称为美国的
It was voted on by the majority
伟大民♥主♥精神的大多数人投票决定的
in the spirit of the great democracy that is America.
我想这局棋已经将军了 日安
I believe that is check and mate. Good day.
吃瘪了吧 Cam 看你还挡不挡我驾驶位车门
Boo-hoo, Cam. No more blocking my driver's-side door.
你以为这是好事吗
You think that's smart,
跟住我们楼上的邻居撕破脸
ticking off the guy who lives right above us?
爸 我们有大楼的宪法保护呢
Dad, we are protected by this building's constitution.
相信我 Cam要是敢放个屁
Believe me, I will have Cam cited for a noise violation
我就以噪音扰民投诉他
if he so much as drops a hint.
嗨 - 你们好
Hi. - Hello.
嘿 - 你们好 真高兴你们俩都在
Hey. - Hello. I'm glad you're both here.
我们有消息要宣布
We have news.
我要搬去和Niles住了
I'm moving in with Niles.
哦
Oh.
那可是件大事 天哪
That is a big decision. My goodness.
是啊 - 恭喜了
Yeah. - Congratulations.
哇 没有你在身边一切都会不一样了
Wow. It's not gonna be the same around here without you.
别担心 就算我不住这里
Don't worry, I'll still be around plenty,
我还是会经常来的
even if I'm not living here.
喂 哦 妈
Hello? Oh, Mum.
是 抱歉 我本来想打电♥话♥的
Yeah, I'm sorry, I've been meaning to call,
但是我每次一打长途Crane医生就吼我
but Dr. Crane yells at me whenever I phone long distance.
我才没有 - 就让她这么说应付一下嘛
I do not. - Let her say whatever she needs to.
是啊 还有可怜的Crane老先生 他那么虚弱
Yeah, and poor old Mr. Crane. He's so feeble
自己都没法上厕所
he can't even make it to the loo by himself.
嘿 - 抱歉
Hey! - Sorry.
你们能相信吗
Can you believe it?
我真的要
I am actually going to be
和我喜欢的女人住在同一个屋檐下了
living under the same roof with the woman I adore.
要是两年前告诉我会发生这样的事
If you'd told me two years ago that this was gonna happen,
我会说你疯了
I'd have said you were crazy.
我知道你的感受 Niles
I know exactly how you feel, Niles.
话说 我之前也觉得
You know, I used to think that
Cam Winston那辆SUV稳如磐石
Cam Winston's SUV was immovable.
看看现在怎么样了
And now look at me.
我想我们该庆祝一下
Well, I think this calls for a celebration.
喝点香槟怎么样 - 坐着别动 我去拿瓶好酒
How about some champagne? - Oh, stay there, I'll get the Dom.
这是一个时代的终结
Well, it's the end of an era.
是啊 我们三个住在这里已经九年了
Yeah. It's been the three of us under this roof for nine years.
你还记得Daphne刚来的时候吗
Do you remember when Daphne first came here?
她那时年轻又天真
She was so young and naive.
我觉得她撑不了一个星期
I didn't think she'd last a week.
但不知怎么她就是有办法
Yet she somehow managed to forge a relationship
跟一个唠叨的心理医生和一个怪脾气老头搞好关系
with a blustery psychiatrist and a crotchety old man.
还有我
And with me too.
是啊 爸 还有你
Yes, Dad, with you too.
我们都知道她不会永远住在这
Well, we knew she wouldn't be around forever,
但我从来没想到她会和Niles在一起
but I never would've guessed she'd end up with Niles.
我知道
I know.
脱离了Maris和Mel的魔掌之后他可真成长了不少
He's come so far since the dark days of Maris and Mel.
好吧 我想从现在开始就只有咱们俩个人了
Well, I guess from now on it's just you and I.
是咱们两个人 爸
You and me, Dad.
这下日子可好过了
This is gonna be great.
那么 Niles 什么时候搬家呢 - 越快越好
So, Niles, when is moving day? - As soon as possible.
我们一旦做了决定 就都不想浪费任何一秒
Once we made the decision, neither of us wants to waste a second.
搬家的事吹了 - 啥
Well, the move's off. - What?
只是暂时的 我父母要来看我
Just temporarily. My parents are coming for a visit.
可是 那和我们一起住有什么关系
Well, what does that have to do with us living together?
我只是想 考虑到
Well, I just think, with all
搬一次家要花那么多精力
the confusion there is involved with a move,
我们不如等到我父母走再搬
it's best if we wait till after they leave.
或者我们可以打电♥话♥找个搬家公♥司♥
Or we could call a mover
明天之前就把你的东西搬到我那里去
and have your stuff over at my place by tomorrow.
你父母可以和我们一起住
And your parents could stay with us.
哦 Niles 你真好 我想他们也会喜欢的
Oh, Niles, that is so sweet. I know they'll love that.
但我觉得我还是该等他们走了再搬
But I think I should wait until after their visit to move.
Daphne 出了什么事 - 没事
Daphne, what's going on? - Nothing.
我只是觉得 干嘛这么急呢
I just think... Well, why rush?
搬家是一个应该去享受的过程
Moving is something to be enjoyed.
所以总的来说 你还想住在这
So just to clarify, you're going to stay here,
但是让你父母跟我住
but your parents are going to stay with me?
你能理解真是太好了
I'm so glad you understand.
这是怎么回事
What happened?
我希望Daphne搬行李没有什么困难
I hope Daphne's not having trouble with their luggage.
我应该陪她去机场的
I should have gone with her to the airport.
我没去会留下什么样的印象啊
What kind of impression does it make that I didn't go with her?
她不想让你去 - 是啊 那又是什么意思
She didn't want you to go with her. - Yeah. What does that say?
Niles 你别紧张好吗
Niles, will you relax?
你给别人的第一印象总是很好的
You always make a good first impression.
第二印象 我给他们的第一印象是在婚礼上
Second impression. The first I made when I kidnapped their daughter
绑♥架♥了他们女儿
from her wedding.
天哪 我的蟹肉饼在哪呢
Oh, God, where are my crab croquettes?
我放烘箱里了 - 会干掉的
I put them in the warming oven. - They'll dry out.
那我就端上来 - 那会凉的
Then I'll serve them. - No! They'll get cold.
噢 怎么办 怎么办
Oh! I don't know. I don't know.
现在 现在 蟹肉饼
Now! Now! Crab croquettes!
爸 爸 表现的时候到了 随机应变
Dad, Dad, it's showtime. Keep your wits about you.
好的 我听你指示
Right, I'll just follow your lead.
哦 Moon夫人 欢迎 请进
Oh, Mrs. Moon. Welcome. Come in.
妈妈 你记得Niles吧 - 当然
Mum, you remember Niles? - Of course.
你知道 当初你把我女儿
You know, I was quite cross with you
从那个多金律师身边拐走我可是相当看不惯你
when you stole my daughter away from that rich lawyer,
但是从这房♥子来看 你也还不错
but from the looks of this place, you do all right.
哦 呵呵
Oh. Heh.
啊 很高兴又见面了 Moon夫人 我是Martin Crane
Uh, nice to see you again, Mrs. Moon. Martin Crane.
哦 当然
Oh, of course.
你就是那位善良地雇用我女儿的人
You're the one who's kind enough to keep my daughter employed.
这不是出于善良 她很胜任这份工作
It's not kindness. She does a great job.
她也只是靠着天分做力所能及的事
Well, she does what she can with what God gave her.
呃 Moon先生在哪
Um, where's Mr. Moon?
哦 事实上计划有一点小小的改变
Oh. Well, actually there's been a slight change of plans.
好啊 好啊
Hello, hello.
Simon - Simon
Simon! - Simon?
哥们 你怎么样 反正我很渴
Buddy, how you doing? Well, I'm thirsty for a start.
那交给咱们来解决
Then let's take care of that.
哦 我自己也想喝点东西呢
Oh, I could use a tiny nip of something meself.
你哥在这干什么
What is your brother doing here?
我爸没能来 所以妈就把他带来了
My dad couldn't make it, so Mum brought him instead.
为什么 你♥爸♥为什么没来
Why? Why didn't your dad come?
我不知道 我有点失望 但并不吃惊
I don't know. I'm disappointed, but I'm not surprised.
爸不喜欢旅行 - 为什么
Dad doesn't like to travel. - Why not?
坐飞机搞得我脚
You know, that flight made my feet swell up
像圣诞节火腿一样肿
like a couple of Christmas hams.
哦 Simon 给我揉揉脚
Oh, Simon, give them a rub.
我在飞越大西洋的时候一半时间都在给你揉脚
I rubbed them halfway across the Atlantic.
嘿 Fras 我有个想法 Simon和我们一起住怎么样
Hey, Fras, I got an idea. Why doesn't Simon stay with us?
哦 哦
Oh, oh.
你真是太好了 Marty
That's very kind of you, Marty.
是啊 确实 只是
Yes, well, it is, except it's...
呃 其实 我觉得Niles这里更宽敞
Uh, well, I think there'll be more room here at Niles'.
哦 是啊 不过Frasier家更
Oh. Yes, although Frasier's apartment is,
呃 离披萨店更近
uh, closer to a pizza restaurant.
没错 但是Niles家离酒市更近
Yes, but Niles' is closer to a liquor mart.
好了 好了 好了 你们不要为我争吵
Now, now, now, I don't want you boys fighting over me.
爸 你那能收到多少卫♥星♥电♥视♥信♥号♥♥
Dad, how many channels does that satellite of yours get?
五百个 - 赢家产生了
Five hundred. - We have a winner.
呃 妈 你的房♥间在走廊尽头的左边
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表