Um, Frasier. Frasier.
呃 Daphne让我给她列个读书清单
Um, Daphne had asked me to provide her with a reading list,
来拓展一下思维 - 哦 那很好啊
to broaden her mind. - Oh, that's admirable.
是啊 我想就从莎士比亚开始吧
Yeah. And I was thinking of starting with Shakespeare.
呃 你又对他的作品这么了解
Uh, and you have such a grasp of his work,
我在想你能否帮我选择一些
I was wondering if you could help me make a selection.
当然可以 不过我有点惊讶
Well, of course. Although I'm a bit surprised.
你不是总认为你更精通莎士比亚作品吗
You always considered yourself the more well-versed.
精通 确实是 但你才是专家
Well-versed, yes, but you're the expert.
我从三年级就在等你说这句话了
I've waited since third grade to hear you say that.
嗯
Hmm.
呃 其实如果她先了解一下莎士比亚本人
Um, you know, maybe she'd appreciate Shakespeare more
可能会更欣赏他的作品 先来本传记怎么样
if she knew something about him. Perhaps a biography?
好想法
It's good thinking.
啊
Ah.
其实哲学才是一切思想的根本
Although philosophy is the basis of all thought.
拓展思维应该从哲学开始
Any mind-broadening exercise should begin with philosophy.
好吧
Very well. Uh-huh.
或者体育也行
Or sports. Ahem.
不 还是哲学吧
No, philosophy.
你确定 - 毫无疑问
You're certain? - Unquestionably.
快去 快去
Go, go.
嗯
Hmm.
啊 找到了
Ah. Here we are.
柏拉图的<理想国>
Plato's "Republic".
不能说里面每句话我都赞同
Can't say I agree with everything in there,
但作为开始还是很不错的
but it's a place to start.
这里有点破了 你能帮我换一本吗
There's a little tear in the cover. Would you get another copy?
天哪 你拿我当跟班吗
Good heavens. What am I? Your lackey?
不不不 我只是被这本<全国赛车英雄谱>吸引住了
No, no, no. I'm just engrossed in this "Heroes of NASCAR".
好吧
Fine.
给你
Here you go.
全新的 - 谢谢
Pristine condition. - Thank you.
话说 既然都来了 我想找找有没有
You know, while we're here, I'd like to try to find a book
关于早期英国君主制度的书
on the early British Monarchy.
我最近读了<岛国历史>这本书
I've recently read "The Isles: A History".
他们对于我感兴趣的
They didn't go into as much detail
金雀花王朝讲得不够详细
as I might've liked about the Plantagenets.
嗯 话说 我们问问这里的人吧
Hmm. Well, you know, why don't you ask someone here?
我觉得这里的店员知识非常渊博
I found the staff here very knowledgeable.
好吧 好吧 我马上回来
Well, yes. All right, all right. I'll be right back.
对了 啊 不好意思
Yes. Ah, excuse me.
请问你们有没有关于金雀花王朝的书
Um, do you happen to have a book on the Plantagenets?
那是一种香蕉吗
That's like a banana, right?
没事了
Never mind.
有进展吗 - 发现笨蛋吗 确实有
Any luck? - Finding dunderheads, yes.
哦 没准你该问问别人
Oh, well, maybe you should ask someone else.
好吧 - 下一位
All right. - Can I help the next person?
或者没准我们该赶紧交钱走人
Or maybe what we should do is just pay for our bucks and go.
Niles 我们不是刚到吗
Niles, we just got here.
你怎么行为这么诡异 - 我没有
You are acting very strangely. - No, I'm not.
你到底怎么了 - 抱歉 我突然头晕
What the hell is wrong with you? - I'm sorry... Dizzy spells.
莎士比亚区有个凳子
There's a footstool in the Shakespeare section.
你去坐一会吧
Why don't you just go have a seat for a minute.
我没事的 你快去付钱 - 好的 没问题
I'll be fine. You just pay for the books. - Right. Yes, of course.
Clark 能帮我顶一下吗 - 没问题
Clark, can you take over? - Sure.
您好 又见面了 - 是啊 你好
Hello, again. - Yes, hello.
找到您想要的书了吗 - 没有 没找到
So, did you find what you're looking for? - Not really, no.
好吧
Okay.
哦 我有爱书者折扣劵
Oh, I have Book-Lover's discount.
啊 我们不收那个
Ah, we don't accept that.
独♥立♥书商的呢 - 不收
Independent Booksellers? - No.
藏书家呢
Bibliophiles?
杜威十进制折扣
Dewey Decimal discount?
书皮纸帮
Dust Jacket Gang?
不好意思 但我们有自己的会员卡 要25刀
I'm sorry. We do have our own card. It's $25.
25刀 就一张小卡片
Twenty-five doll...? For a little card?
您购买♥♥所有商品可以打八五折
You get 15 percent off all purchases.
好吧
Very well.
那我今天可以省多少钱
How much will I save today?
折扣从下次购买♥♥开始
The discount starts with your next purchase.
什么 你们这是搞什么庞氏骗局呢
What? What kind of a Ponzi scheme are you operating here?
这是店里的规定
Store policy.
我要找你们老板谈谈
I would like to speak with the storeowner, please.
哇 出什么事了
Whoa. What's going on?
我要跟店主理论理论
I'm going to give the owner a piece of my mind.
没事的 算了吧 我不想要书了
That's alright. That's alright. Forget it. I don't want the book.
不 你得要 你想要就要买♥♥到
Yes, you do, you're getting the book.
我不要了 - 你不光要买♥♥到书 还要享受折扣
You know, I don't. - You're getting the book and a discount.
Lisa 收银台这边有人♥质♥疑会员卡规定
Lisa, we have a card challenge at checkout.
不不不 收回质疑 - 等我抗♥议♥完再说
No, no, no. Challenge withdrawn. - Over my protest.
别 别 我们走吧 没事了
No, no. We're leaving. Everything's okay.
好吧 好吧 顺便说
All right, all right. You know, by the way,
你们有个地方字母顺序排错了
you have an alphabetical misfile,
但我就不告诉你在哪
but I'm not telling you where.
单身女子 2号♥
我知道你俩肯定会一拍即合的
I just know the two of you are gonna hit it off.
你不是总抱怨他的翘臀吗
I thought you were always complaining he's such a tight-ass.
不是抱怨 是夸口
Not complaining. Bragging.
吹我居然能跟臀这么翘的同事一起工作
You know? That I work with someone who's got such a tight ass.
Frasier 这是Susanna Susanna 这位是Frasier
Frasier, Susanna. Susanna, this is Frasier.
快请进 呃 Roz总跟我提起你
Come on in. Uh, Roz has told me all about you.
她也总和我提起你
She told me all about you too.
我想既然是你来做晚饭 我就加道菜好了
I thought since you were making dinner, I'd add a little contribution my own.
没什么特别的 就是个酸橙派
It's nothing special, just a key lime pie.
还"没什么特别的"
"Nothing special."
这一切都是她自己一点一点做出来的
She made the whole thing herself from scratch.
外壳 酥皮啊
The crust, the meringue.
甚至这个盘子都是她在自己家窑里烧出来的
She even baked it in a pie plate she fired in her own home kiln.
我业余时间还能隐身打击犯罪呢
In my spare time, I use my power of invisibility to fight crime.
哈哈哈 - 我有点太浮夸了吗
Ha-ha-ha. - Am I overselling this a little?
是有一点 Roz
Just a bit, yes, Roz.
我去把这个放厨房♥里好了 哈哈
I'll just go put this in the kitchen. Ha, ha.
女士们你们随便坐就好
Why don't you ladies make yourselves comfortable?
有谁想喝酒吗 - 谢谢 当然好
Would anyone care for some wine? - Thank you. Sure.
Frasier对酒类真是无所不知
Frasier knows pretty much everything there is to know about wine.
给我们讲讲酒的事吧 Frasier
Tell us some things about wine, Frasier.
有时候你得明白什么时候该把瓶塞塞上
Sometimes you have to know when to put a cork in it.
那么 Roz Roger哪去了 - 我也不知道
So, Roz, where's Roger? - I don't know.
我给他打个电♥话♥看看他怎么了
I'll call him and see what's holding him up.
话说 Susanna 现在正好可以
You know, Susanna, now would be a good time
给Frasier看看你的作品集
to show Frasier your portfolio.
Susanna是艺术家 - 哦
Susanna's an artist. - Oh.
她甚至还有个专门展出她作品的画廊呢
She even has a gallery that shows her paintings exclusively.
不算什么画廊 最多是个餐厅兼保龄球馆
It's not so much a gallery as a restaurant-slash-bowling alley.
她保龄球也打得特别棒
She's a hell of a bowler too.
最好趁她没参加联赛 赶快拉她入队
Someone better snatch her up before she joins a league
不然她周六晚就没空了
and there go her Saturday nights.
Roz 打你的电♥话♥去 好吗
Roz, go make your call, all right?
给您 - 谢谢
Here we are. - Thank you.
我一般不会带着作品集到处跑
I don't usually travel with my portfolio,
但她非要我带上
but she made me bring it.
很高兴她这样 我其实也自视为一个小收藏家呢
I'm glad she did. I actually fancy myself a bit of a collector.
我很想看看 - 哦 好吧
I'd love to see it. - Oh, all right.
别太苛刻 - 当然
But be gentle. - Of course.
哦 天哪
Oh, my.
很有趣 非常卓越 真的
Well, that is interesting. It's quite remarkable, really.
谢谢 原件挂在租鞋店里呢
Thanks. The original's hanging over the shoe rental.
纹理真棒
Wonderful texture.
还有这些蓝色
And these blues.
非常忧伤
So much sadness.
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表