第九季 第十三集
谢谢你的咖啡 Kenny - 谢谢
Thank you for the coffee Kenny. - Thank you.
你们不用谢我
Oh, you don't have to thank me.
我们又不是在比赛 嘿嘿
We're not keeping score. Heh, heh.
生命苦短 干嘛要算
Life's too short to get worked up
谁又欠了谁什么的
over who owes who for this or that or whatnot.
好好享受就好了
Let's just enjoy ourselves.
不管你要什么 Kenny 我都不答应
Whatever you want, Kenny, the answer is no.
先听我说完嘛 - 好吧
Just hear me out. - Okay.
听着 我想找你帮忙 但在这之前
Look, I need a favour, but before I tell you what it is,
我想让你看看这个
I want you to look at this.
"KACL听众分布报告"
"KACL Psychographics"?
我们雇了家公♥司♥给节目做数据算法
We hired a firm to sift through the program data
然后给我们各个节目听众的大致定位
and give us a kind of profile on each show's average listener.
好的 我们来看看
All right, let's see.
Gil的听众大多是高学历的30来岁女性
Gil's average listener is a woman, mid-30s, well-educated. Hmm.
那我的听众定位是什么样的
What about my average listener? Who is she?
事实上 她们都是老年人
Well, actually, uh, she's an older gentleman,
喜欢听收音机作伴
who likes to keep the radio on for company.
嗷
Ouch.
还有Roz 好像很多听众以为你是男的
Oh, and, Roz, it seems a number of listeners think you're a man.
什么
What?
很抱歉电台花了这么多冤枉钱在这玩意上
I'm sorry the station spent its money on this nonsense,
但明显这个调查实在太扯了
but this research is patently absurd!
不管怎么说 你都可以挖掘你的节目
Regardless, you could really stand to increase your audience
在年轻听众中的市场
in the youth market.
我以为我们专门为此加大了广♥告♥预算
Well, I thought we upped the advertising budget for that very reason.
没错 但我还是需要些帮助
I did, but I need some help.
你愿意去青少年现场做嘉宾吗
How would you like to be a guest on Teen Scene?
不好意思 我之前试过 不想再做了
I'm sorry, I've done that show before, I'm not doing it again.
医生 你需要年轻听众 你都看到这报告了
Doc, you could use younger listeners. You've seen the research.
我的节目很好啊
My show is fine.
这所谓的研究报告
That so-called research is
不过就是一堆胡乱的联♥系♥
nothing but a bunch of confounded correlations
还有平庸的推导而已
and mediocre deductions.
不好意思 你是Fraiser Crane医生吗
Excuse me. Are you Dr. Frasier Crane?
没错 我是 - 你可以给我签名吗
Yes, as a matter of fact, I am. - Can I get your autograph?
你的名字是 - Lucy 但请写给Paul
Ah, what's your name? - Lucy. But make it out to Paul.
我是他的临终关怀志愿者
I volunteer at his hospice,
我想你应该是
and I think you're just
他还在世的唯一朋友了
about the only friend he has left anymore.
好吧 我会去见那些小孩的
Fine. I'll meet the kids.
Niles被说教的日常
我有东西要送给你
I have a little something for you.
是耳环啊
Earrings.
真漂亮 - 快戴上试试
They're beautiful. - Try them on.
我已经把它们氧化消毒过了
I have disinfected them with peroxide.
Niles 你能这样真好
Niles, it's a lovely thought,
但你去年夏天已经送过我一样的了
but, well, you kind of gave me the exact same pair last summer.
不 我没有 - 那你看看
No, I did not. - Yeah, take a look.
呃 我真的很抱歉
Ugh, I am so sorry.
噢 别傻了
Oh, don't be silly.
这种事迟早会发生的
It was bound to happen sometime,
毕竟你已经送了我那么多精美礼物
after all the nice presents you give me.
我都要在身上别的地方打洞了
I'll have to get pierced somewhere else.
不管怎样 我
Still, I...
真的吗
Really?
看看谁起床了
Well, well, look who's up.
Crane先生 公♥司♥派对怎么样
How was your company party, Mr. Crane?
还行
Fine.
听上去不止还行吧
Sounds like it was more
你都起得那么晚了
than just fine if you're getting up this late.
他回来也晚 - 不知道我们家有宵禁啊
Yeah, he came in late too. - Didn't know there was a curfew.
天呐 你下巴上的是唇印吗
Oh, my God! Is that lipstick on your chin?
没错
It is!
不就给人亲了 有什么大不了的
I got kissed, okay? Big whoop.
我下巴上没唇印啊 - 抓到了吧
There's no lipstick on my chin. - Busted!
她叫什么呀 - 我们什么时候能见见她
Well, so, what's her name? - Yeah, when can we meet her?
她叫Peg 然后谁也不能见谁
Her name's Peg, and nobody's meeting anyone.
就只是调调情 就这样
It was a just a little fooling around, that's all.
那你们会再见面吗
Well, are you gonna see her again?
不会 要是她打来电♥话♥ 就说我不在
No, and if she calls, I'm not here.
懂了吗 我不想鼓励她
Got it? I don't wanna encourage her.
为什么不 听上去你挺开心的啊
Well, why not? It sounds like you had fun.
看到吗 这就是我想要避免
See, this is exactly the
和Peg继续下去的话题
conversation I'm trying to avoid with Peg.
你亲了个姑娘 然后她就想知道
You kiss a girl, and suddenly she wants to know:
"这代表什么"
"What does it mean?"
"我们什么时候能再见面"
"When can I see you again?"
"你为什么不给我打电♥话♥"
"Why don't you call me?"
这态度可真好啊 - 是很好啊
That's a wonderful attitude. - Hey, it was great.
我很喜欢 但我不想
I loved it, but I don't
越过界把这种感觉毁了
want to ruin it by making it more than it was.
女人永远不会给你尝到甜头
Women never let you have a bite of ham.
她们只会让你坐下 然后听她们唠叨
They always make you sit down for spinach.
喔
Whoa!
这可尴尬了 是吗
This is embarrassing, huh?
我们三个就算翘班
All three of us going to the
也会来一样的地方
same place when we're skipping out on work.
我们没有翘班
We are not skipping out on work.
没错 我们都去看医生了
Right, we're all at the doctor's.
Kirby 我们的工作时间和你不一样
Kirby, we don't work the same hours that you do.
我们已经下班了 - 没错 这很棒
We're done for the day. - Oh, yeah, that's good.
我们不用一样的借口更加好了
It's better if we don't all use the same excuse.
Kirby 你是时候规矩点了
Kirby, I think it's time for you to straighten up.
你每天上班都迟到
You show up late every day,
上班不专心而且态度还很差
you are inattentive, and you have a bad attitude.
这样你怎么能把这份或其他工作做好
How do you expect to thrive in this job or any other job?
我就差这点给你好好上堂课了
I am this close to giving you a lecture!
各位好 医生 你有时间吗
Hey, guys. Uh, doc, you got a minute?
我想带你见个人
There's someone I want you to meet.
噢 兄弟 那是Emily Crowther
Aw, dude, that's Emily Crowther,
青少年现场的蠢货之一
one of the nimrods from Teen Scene.
你不会是要做那个节目对吧
You're not gonna do that show, are you?
那些人上的是我以前的高中 一群废物
Those guys go to my old high school. Bunch of losers.
我就告诉你了 Kirby
For your information, Kirby...
嘿 我还以为你去看医生了
Hey, I thought you were at the doctor.
我之前去了 他说我一切正常
I was. Uh, he says everything is fine.
他还说我明天应该
He also said I probably
不能在十一点半以前上班
shouldn't come in tomorrow till about 11:30.
你觉得我是有多蠢
How dumb do you think I am?
你明天一早拉完肚子
You will show up first thing tomorrow morning,
就马上给我过来上班
after your Meals on Wheels delivery.
没问题
You got it.
听着 Kenny 事实上我刚要出去
Listen, Kenny, I'm actually just on my way out.
我可以明天进台再和她见面吗
Perhaps I could meet this young lady tomorrow at the station?
拜托 就和这小姑娘打个招呼
Oh, come on. Say hi to the kid.
她很喜欢你的 - 真的
She's a big fan. - Really?
好吧 我也不想显得太冷淡
Well, gosh, I would hate to appear standoffish.
毕竟我在这位年轻的姑娘的脑海中
After all, the young lady
已经树立起了一定的形象
has built up a certain image of me in her mind,
我也不想这形象被破坏
and that shouldn't be crushed, certainly.
我们有必要每次都来一遍吗
Do we have to go through this every time?
你就快去吧
Go over there.
Emily Crowther 这是Fraisier Crane医生
Emily Crowther, Dr. Frasier Crane.
你好 Emily - 很高兴见到你 Crane医生
Hello, Emily. - Pleased to meet you, Dr. Crane.
我很期待你来上我们的节目
I look forward to having you on our show.
其实呢 我还没有答应这事
Well, technically, I haven't agreed to do it yet.
因为我上次
You see, I had a rather
在青少年现场的经历并不愉快
bad experience on Teen Scene the last time.
你熟悉我们新版青少年现场吗
Are you familiar with the new Teen Scene?
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表