嗯 其实不熟悉 - 那你可能不知道
Well, uh, no, actually, I'm not. - Then you don't know
我们现在都是用年轻人的视角做有影响力的新闻
that we do hard-hitting journalism with a youthful bent.
当然 这可能比不上贵节目的优秀
Of course, it's not nearly as distinguished as your show,
我对此很崇拜
which I adore.
真的 - 超级喜欢
Really? - Big fan.
Crane医生 我能说句实话吗
Dr. Crane, may I be frank?
如果您能上我们节目 用您的话说
Having you on our show would be, in your own words:
"对我们的一次恩惠"
"A great boon to us."
恩惠
A boon?
你真的这么想吗 - 巨大的恩惠
Do you really think so? - Oh, major boon.
那么就当做定下来了
Well, then, consider it granted.
我确定我们会过得很开心的
I'm sure we'll have a splendid time.
说不定我还可以从你们那学到什么
Who knows, I may even learn something from you.
你真是过奖了 Crane医生
Oh, you flatter me, Dr. Crane.
你好 Frasier - Niles
Hello, Frasier. - Ah, Niles.
谁在做浓缩咖啡 - Jimmy Ray
Who's manning the Pasquini? - Jimmy Ray.
真行啊
Capital.
请给我来杯卡普奇诺
Uh, cappuccino, please.
你好 Roz - 你好 Niles
Hello, Roz. - Hey, Niles.
你在这做什么
What are you doing here?
你不是该给Daphne再买♥♥对耳环吗
Shouldn't you be out buying Daphne another pair of earrings?
拜托 别让我再难受了
Oh, please, don't make me feel any worse.
事实上我觉得这挺好的 - 哎 还是难受
Actually, I thought it was sweet. - Well, I feel just awful.
你知道我会怎么做吗
You wanna know what I would do?
哎 管他呢
Oh, what the hell?
首先 不要再买♥♥耳环了
First of all, enough with the earrings.
也不用样样都那么华贵
Everything doesn't have to be so fancy.
别会错意 送珠宝是挺好的
Don't get me wrong, jewellery is terrific.
但有时候姑娘想感受到你的用心
But sometimes a woman likes to know that you're paying attention.
两者混合一下 做点疯狂的事情
Mix it up a little. Do something crazy,
彻底释放自己
I mean, totally out there.
你是说送围巾吗
Are you talking about scarves?
好吧 举个例子
Okay, let me give you an example.
我20岁的时候
When I was 20,
我男朋友偷了个带我名字的酒吧招牌
My boyfriend stole a Doyle's Pub sign for me.
我们喝得烂醉 看到了招牌 然后他说
We were drunk, and we saw it, and he said:
"你的名字在招牌上 你该拥有它"
"Hey, that's your name on that sign. You should have it."
很随意又有点危险的一件事
It was spontaneous, and a little dangerous,
而且非常浪漫
and very romantic.
随意又危险
Spontaneous and dangerous.
谢了 Roz
Thanks, Roz.
我在药草护理时会好好思考这个问题
You've given me something to mull over during my herbal wrap.
哦 好了 我还以为你会错过Crane医生的广播
Oh, good. I thought you were gonna miss Dr. Crane on the radio.
他的节目一天到底要放多少遍啊
How many times a day is that guy on?
不是他的节目 是青少年现场
It's not his show. It's Teen Scene.
我可没时间听青少年狗屁
Oh, I don't have time for that teenage crap.
今天有女的打电♥话♥找我吗
Did I get a call from a girl today?
你是说Peg - 其他女孩 或者Peg
You mean Peg? - Or any girl. Or Peg.
Peg打来过电♥话♥吗
Did Peg call?
没有 已经好几天了对吗
No. It's been a few days, hasn't it?
我以为她会
I really thought she'd
试着提出和我谈谈交往啥的
try to spring that relationship stuff on me.
看来我看错人了
Well, I guess I misjudged her.
也可能她不喜欢你俩的蜻蜓点水
Unless she didn't like her free sample.
我想这种可能性可以略过了
I think we can rule that out.
当一位女士得到完整的
When a lady gets the full
Marty Crane式大礼 她就难以忘怀
Marty Crane treatment, she doesn't forget it.
那Peg得到了完整的Marty吗
And Peg got the full Marty?
我从来不缺斤少两
I never give anything less.
那我想我只是有点惊讶她还没打过来
So, yeah, I guess I am a little surprised she hasn't called.
当然主要是松了口气 但还是惊讶
I mean, mostly relieved, of course, but also surprised.
别难过了 也许你那晚不在状态
Well, don't feel bad. Maybe you had an off night.
那万事都有可能咯
Anything's possible, I suppose.
你好
Hello?
是的 他在 请稍等一下
Well, yes, he is. One moment, please.
是个女的
It's a woman.
好啊
Hola
我想可以啊
Oh, I think that'd be fine.
周四九点
Thursday at 9.
到时候见
See you then.
看看谁突然恋爱咯
Well, look who's suddenly in a relationship.
你知道什么 那是牙医
Shows you what you know. That was the dentist.
真是谢天谢地对吗 - 对
Thank goodness, right? - Right.
我同意你的观点 先生
I agree with you, sir.
告别辞代表和毕业辞代表
The difference between
毕业典礼中致告别辞通常为成绩最好的学生 毕业辞代表则通常为获得第二名的学生
有着天翻地覆的不同
valedictorian and salutatorian is largely arbitrary.
谢谢 Emily
Thank you, Emily. Hmm.
这不是我有意要那样
Didn't mean to go on like that,
但悲伤还是历历在目
but the wound is still raw.
你好 Kirby - 你好 Emily
Hello, Kirby. - Hello, Emily.
荣誉小姐过得怎么样
How's honours everything?
棒极了 谢谢
Splendid, thank you.
带着纸盒全电台到处乱跑得怎么样
How's carrying a bunch of boxes around a radio station?
很好
Good.
Emily 我在想也许节目结束之后
Emily, I was thinking that perhaps after the show
我可以邀请你和你的朋友们
I could invite you and
去芝士汉堡店或其他地方吃个饭
your friends to a cheeseburger or some such.
我们非常愿意
Oh, we'd like that very much.
你要不要杯咖啡 - 好的 谢谢
Can I get you a coffee? - Oh, yes, thank you, Emily.
我之前也邀请过某人吃饭
You know, I asked for one a little while ago,
但那人没有出现
and it never showed up.
现在是谁心里揣着一堆东西在电台转悠呢
Now who's carrying a bunch of stuff around a radio station?
你好 Crane医生
Hi, Dr. Crane.
我是Andy McNiff - Andy
Andy McNiff. - Andy.
我是主持人 很高兴你能来
I'm the moderator. I'm really glad you could make it.
我也是
Yes, well, likewise.
我很期待两代人之间观点的碰撞
I look forward to some intergenerational by-play.
顺带提一句 Andy
Uh, by the way, Andy,
你整晚都会抽烟吗
are you going to be smoking all night?
是的
Yeah.
听着 不管怎么样 我都站你这边
Look, no matter what happens, I'm on your side.
谢谢
Thank you.
那具体是什么意思
What does that mean, exactly?
好吧 你好啊 各位
Well, uh... Hi, guys.
你们的嘉宾到了 - 这是你的咖啡 Crane医生
Your guest has arrived. - Here's your coffee, Dr. Crane.
这是我的同事 Ryan和Trent
These are my colleagues, Ryan and Trent.
很高兴见到你 我们很激动
Pleased to meet you, sir. We're very excited.
我也是 你好 Ryan
Likewise. Hello, Ryan.
十秒倒数 - 好的
Ten seconds, guys. - Ah, right.
你们知道了可能会惊讶
You know, you may be surprised to learn
就不久之前
that it was not so very many years ago
我也度过了12岁到20岁之间的艰难岁月
when I myself occupied those tough years twixt 12 and 20.
你们好 欢迎来到青少年现场
Hi, and welcome to Teen Scene,
西雅图青少年最佳脱口秀栏目
Seattle's premier talk show for young people.
我是Andy McNiff 接下来的六十分钟
I'm Andy McNiff, and for the next 60 minutes
我们将和特别来宾探讨
we'll be engaged in some straight talk with our special guest.
接下来就由我们的青少年现场讨论组
And here to get things rolling is our Teen Scene panel,
Trent Ryan和Emily接手 Trent
Trent, Ryan and Emily. Trent.
今天我们请来了Frasier Crane医生
Tonight we're talking to Dr. Frasier Crane,
一个不断激发我们活力的男人
a man who knows what makes us tick.
但我们对他又有多少了解呢
But what do we know about him?
Crane医生 作为心理医生和广播名人
Dr. Crane, you're a popular psychiatrist and radio personality.
你成功的奥妙是什么呢
What would you say is the secret of your success?
我想这应该与我
I suppose it has something to do with the fact
实在善于倾听并且态度友好密切相关
that I am a good listener and have a friendly voice,
而且我也不断尝试接受
and I also try to pass along
其他心理医生的观点和建议
some real psychological insight and advice.
我的研究报告表示你的回应
My research shows that your replies
通常都在五分钟以内
are typically less than five minutes long.
作为真正心理医生的建议
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表