大多数人都看不出这个的
Most people don't get that.
是啊 还有你这种
Yes, and your elongated figures
细长的造型其实让人想到莫迪利亚尼
are actually reminiscent of Modigliani.
莫迪利亚尼 意大利绘画大♥师♥
真巧 我小时候特别喜欢莫迪利亚尼
That's interesting. I used to love Modigliani as a girl.
也许我受了些潜移默化的影响
Maybe I was subconsciously influenced.
很有可能 是的
Quite possibly, yes.
我看出你也是Benjamin Locklear的粉丝啊
I see you're also a fan of Benjamin Locklear.
啥 - Benjamin Locklear举办了一个
What? - Benjamin Locklear has a show...
我知道他是谁 他那些玩意和我的完全不同啊
I know who he is. His stuff isn't anything like mine.
也许你没看过他最近的作品
Maybe you haven't seen his latest work.
你瞧 我参加了他最近的一个画展
You see, I was just in attendance at his most recent opening.
我自己还买♥♥了一幅非常不错的作品 来 我给你看看
I purchased a fantastic piece myself. Here, let me show you.
嗯
Hmm?
天哪 - 真是太棒了是吧
Oh my God. - It's magnificent, isn't it?
我在考虑 把它挂在卧室里衬我的羽绒被
You know, I'm thinking of putting it in my bedroom to set off the duvet.
那个骗子抄我的作品
That hack ripped me off.
这谴责的还真重 - 那货就是个贼
That's quite an accusation. - The guy is a thief.
艺术圈每个人都知道
Everyone in the art community knows it.
我自认为也是艺术圈的
I consider myself a member of the art community.
而我听到的都是好话 - 哦 拜托
All I've heard is good things. - Oh, please.
这人专门窃取不太知名的艺术家的作品
The guy steals from lesser-known artists
署上自己的名卖♥♥给那些钱多品位低的蠢蛋
and markets himself to suckers with more money than taste.
你知道吗
You know what?
你说的也对
You're right.
也许他确实抄了你的
Maybe he did copy you.
也许他是有天晚上
Maybe he got his inspiration one evening
打保龄球的时候找到的灵感
when he was out bowling a few frames.
我才不用在这忍♥受一个
I do not need to be insulted by someone who buys art
为了配床单才买♥♥艺术品的人羞辱
because it matches his bedspread.
那是羽绒被 而且你是个自大狂
It's a duvet, and you're delusional.
半吊子 - 造假者
Dilettante. - Forger.
说"羽绒被"这个词的娘炮
Man who uses the word "Duvet."
嘿 大伙 进展的怎么样了
Hey, guys, how's it going?
她疯了 就是这么回事
She is crazy, that's how it's going.
顺便告诉你
And for your information,
Benjamin Locklear和你的屁♥股♥都不怎么样
Benjamin Locklear is as overrated as your ass.
她说的到底是什么意思
What the hell was that supposed to mean?
我也不知道 周末愉快
I have no idea. Have a nice weekend.
外边出什么事了 - 哦
What's going on out here? - Oh.
我让Roz介绍我和她一个朋友相亲
I let Roz set me up on a blind date with one of her friends.
纯粹浪费时间 哈
Big waste of time, huh?
我倒是赚了个派 - 噢
Well, there's pie. - Ooh.
自己做的 - 是啊
Homemade? - Yep.
樱桃的 - 酸橙的
Cherry? - Key lime.
这倒没关系
I can live with that.
真遗憾 儿子 运气不好罢了
Sorry, son. Tough break.
哦 我猜这饼皮肯定是猪油做的
Oh, I bet it's got a lard crust. Ooh.
给你的叉子 爸 - 哦 谢谢
Brought you a fork, Dad. - Oh, thanks.
我真希望没让Roz给我介绍对象
I wish I'd never let Roz set me up on that date.
话说回来
Well, you know,
你不试试怎么知道呢 哦
you can't hit the ball unless you take a swing. Oh.
其实 我工作的那栋楼里有个妹子
Now, there's this gal at the building where I work.
爸 爸 你别是又想给我安排相亲吧
Dad, dad. You're not proposing another blind date.
她是个年轻漂亮的律师 没有比她更好的了
Now, she's a beautiful young lawyer, and she couldn't be nicer.
我不感兴趣 - 话别说太早
I am not interested. - Well, now, don't say that.
你得见见她 - 爸
You gotta see her. - Dad...
Frasier 听我说
Frasier, listen to me.
你见了她就知道了
You gotta see her.
年轻律师是吧
A young lawyer, you say?
谢谢你在这见我 - 不客气
Thanks for meeting me here. - Sure.
我想晚饭前来一杯应该不错
I thought it would be nice to have a drink before dinner.
我以前好像没来过这里
You know, I don't think I've ever really been here before,
但是这里气氛还是挺亲切的
but it does have a nice sort of neighbourhood feel to it.
这是我最喜欢的地方
It is my favourite place.
啊
Ah.
我爸告诉我你是律师
So my dad tells me that you're a lawyer.
其实我是法律秘书
Actually, I'm a legal secretary,
但我打算明年秋天去上法学院
but I'm planning to go to law school next fall.
那真是太好了 谢谢
Well, that's admirable. Thank you.
当然了 你知道 矛盾的是
Of course, you know, paradoxically,
如果你想通过律师考试就得先跳过酒吧 哈哈哈
you'll have to pass the bar if you expect to pass the bar. Ha-ha-ha.
你真逗
You're so funny.
嘿 Kris - 嘿 Clint
Hey, Kris. - Hey, Clint.
很高兴见到你 嘿 毛衣真漂亮
Nice to see you. Hey, that's a great sweater.
哦 谢谢
Oh, thank you.
那么 我爸和你说过我什么吗
So, uh, what did my dad tell you about me?
哦 他总跟我谈起你 - 真的
Oh, he talks about you all the time. - Really?
是啊 他特别为你骄傲
Yes, he's very proud of you.
但是他倒没告诉我你有这么帅
But what he didn't tell me is how good-looking you are.
谢谢
Well, thank you.
那边穿夏威夷衬衫的男士请您的
Compliments of the gentleman in the Hawaiian shirt.
谢谢 Graham
Thanks, Graham.
你认识他 - 哦 你懂得
So you know him? - Oh, you know.
嘿 你好啊 - 嘿
Hey, you. - Hey.
停下来闻闻这些花可不错
Wouldn't mind stopping and smelling those roses.
哦 你真逗 - 哈哈哈
Oh. You are so funny. - Ha-ha-ha.
Jason 这位是Frasier Frasier 这是Jason
Jason, this is Frasier. Frasier, Jason.
很高兴见到你 - 话说你还欠我一盘台球呢
Nice to meet you. - So you owe me a pool game.
下次吧 - 哦 听起来某人害怕了哦
Another time. - Oh, sounds like somebody's scared.
是啊 不就是你吗
Yeah, you.
害怕输得屁滚尿流 - 啊哈
Scared of getting your ass kicked. - Uh-huh.
但是必须得等下次了
But it'll have to be another time.
我正约会着呢
I'm on a date.
Frasier才不介意 你不介意 对吧
Frasier doesn't mind. You don't mind, do you?
其实我 - 谢了 哥们
Well, actually... - Thanks, champ.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
我开球好吗 - 没问题 开吧
Mind if I break? - Sure. Go ahead.
啊 看来你要花球了
Ugh. Looks like you're stripes.
是啊 而你肯定是实心了
Yep, and you are definitely solid.
讨厌啦 - 下局我来
Oh, shut up. - I got next game.
Graham之后是我
I'm after Graham.
那么
So
你是怎么认识Kris的
how do you know Kris?
哦 你懂得
Oh, you know.
不 我不懂得
No, I really don't.
下局是我的
I got her next.
哦 Kris 我把车送去检查了 你说的对
Oh, Kris, I got my car checked out. You were right.
确实是传动装置的问题
It was the transmission.
那你可欠我一大杯酒了
Then you owe me a pitcher.
那么你认识Kris很久了
So you known Kris a long time?
你谁啊 - 我是她约会对象
Who are you? - I'm her date.
好球 - 棒极了
Nice job. - Very nice.
她今晚真漂亮
She's hot tonight.
你是谁来着
So who are you?
我离开一下
Excuse me.
喂
Hello?
哦 爸 是啊
Oh, Dad. Yeah.
哦 是啊 她很漂亮
Well, oh, yeah, she's very pretty.
也 呃 人也很好
And, uh... And nice.
可能有点太好了
A little too nice, perhaps.
Frasier 球台只收两毛五硬币
Frasier, the table only takes quarters.
你能去换点零钱吗
Would you get some change?
话说 Kris 或许我们应该取消今晚的活动
You know, Kris, maybe we should cancel our plans for tonight.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
你和你朋友们玩的很开心啊
You're having such a good time with your crowd here.
别 我只是必须得教训教训这个人
No. I just have to teach this one guy a lesson,
完事之后我什么都听你的
then I'm all yours.
我保证
I promise.
好吧 我想我可以向酒保要点零钱
Well, I guess I can ask the bartender for some change.
哦 Smitty太忙了
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表