第九季 第十九集
布莱斯私立学校 196♥4♥年
大约下午三点
他在那儿 Niles
There he is, Niles.
那就是我们的约里克
That's our Yorick.
约里克 <哈姆雷特>中人物 其头骨为剧中重要道具
他太适合了 Frasier
He's perfect, Frasier.
后院版<哈姆雷特>中缺失的一环
The missing link for our backyard production of Hamlet.
我正是这么想的
Exactly what I was thinking.
现在上去
Now get up there.
为什么是我 - 因为我是总指挥 这就是为什么
Why me? - Because I'm the director, that's why.
上啊
Come on.
快上去
Just get up there.
"哎呀 可怜的约里克 我认识他" - 得了吧 嗷
"Alas, poor Yorick, I knew him..." - Knock it off. Ow.
出自<哈姆雷特>第五幕第一场独白
你没事吧 - 有事
Are you okay? - No.
你把我的头骨弄裂了
You cracked my skull.
是的 请给我一杯双份拿铁
Yes, may I get a double latte, please?
一份低咖浓缩咖啡 一份正常浓缩咖啡
One shot decaf espresso, one shot of regular espresso,
低脂蒸奶和无脂奶泡
streamed low-fat milk and some non-fat foam.
没问题
Sure.
怎么了
Well?
他连眼睛都不眨一下 这人可真从容不迫
He didn't even blink an eye. The man's unflappable.
他很惊人 对吧
He's amazing, isn't he?
他给我做了杯香料芮斯崔朵美式康宝兰咖啡
He made me a Chai Spice Ristretto-Americano con Panna
熟练得就像有人已经喝了几个世纪
as if people had been drinking them for centuries.
是啊 现在可是黄金时代
Truly, this is a golden age.
哦 爸爸告诉你了吗 我们的老房♥子在市场上出♥售♥了
Oh, did Dad tell you? Our old house is on the market.
没有 但我也不觉得奇怪
No, but it doesn't surprise me.
那块地方正在经历所谓的"振兴"
That whole area's undergoing what they call a revitalization.
当然 他们可能会把房♥子拆掉
Of course, they'll probably just tear it down
然后开家贝纳通服装店
and put up a Benetton.
美体小铺或者是太阳眼镜城
Bath & Body Works or Sunglass Hut.
其实 我还挺喜欢美体小铺的
Actually, I sort of like Bath & Body Works.
我也是
I do, too.
我有个疯狂的想法 Frasier
I had this crazy thought, Frasier.
我们把那房♥子买♥♥下来怎么样
What if we bought the house?
你的意思是买♥♥下来再转租出去
You mean as a rental property?
也可以 或者当成是为外地的客人准备的复♥式♥小宅
Perhaps. Or as a guest maisonette for our out-of-town visitors.
像Daphne的妈妈这样的人 - 噢 我还没想到呢
Daphne's mother, perhaps? - Oh, hadn't thought of that.
真是个好主意
That's a good idea .
给她买♥♥套房♥ 这样她就永远不走了
Buy her a house and she'll never leave.
其实 Niles 我们也可以向公众开放
You know, Niles, we could open it up to the general public.
这主意不错 一张温暖的床 - 新鲜出炉的司康
That's not a bad idea. A warm bed... - A freshly baked scone.
只要价钱合适 - 用租金还房♥贷
For a moderate fee. - It would pay for itself.
民宿旅馆
As B and B.
只要你俩敢开唱 我立马就走
If you two break into song, I'm leaving.
各位好 - Roz 听听这个
Hello, every... - Roz, listen to this.
抱歉 - 没关系 请坐
I'm so sorry. - That's all right. Have a seat.
我刚给Alice买♥♥了只仓鼠 结果害得我彻夜难眠
I just bought Alice a new hamster and it's kept me up all night
它一直在玩那该死的嘎吱作响的跑轮
It was running around on that squeaky, damn wheel.
为什么不买♥♥个声音轻点的轮子
Why don't you get it a quieter wheel?
或者给轮子加点油 - 或者晚上把轮子拆了
Or oil the squeak? - Or take the wheel out at night?
或者把笼子放到别的房♥间去
Or put the cage in another room?
谢谢
Thank you.
今天凌晨三点 我试着把安♥眠♥药♥塞进胡萝卜的时候
Where were you all at 3 this morning
你们几个在哪儿呢
when I was trying to shove a Sominex into a carrot?
我养秀场老鼠时 也碰到过同样的问题
I used to have the same problem when I was raising show rats.
你指的不是那些恶心的引起瘟疫的害鼠吧
You don't mean the nasty, plague-propagating vermin, do you?
不 我指的是纯种老鼠 就像暹罗猫
No, I mean purebred rats, as in Siamese
喜马拉雅猫还有哈士奇那样的
or Himalayan or husky.
我最引以为傲的一只是安达卢西亚蓝鼠
My most prized one was an Andalusian Blue
名叫Prissy夫人 而且她从没生过病
named Lady Prissy and she wasn't sick a day in her life.
所以不要因为有几匹害群之马
So don't go blaming all rats
就把责任归咎到老鼠头上
just because of a few bad apples.
几匹害群之马
A few bad apples?
Daphne 它们传播的瘟疫
Daphne, they spread a disease
使得欧洲近一半的人丧命
that nearly wiped out half of population of Europe.
一看你知道的就不多
Shows what you know.
那些是普通欧洲棕鼠
Those were common European brown rats.
是的 但问题是 - 噢 不 不
Yes, but the point... - Oh, no, no.
我可以坐在这里听你侃侃而谈红酒和歌♥剧
I'll sit here and listen to you prattle on about wine and opera
但一讲到老鼠 你就是在班门弄斧了
but when it comes to rats, you're in my house.
老Lasskopf买♥♥下这个房♥子快五十年了
Old man Lasskopf must have owned this place 50 years.
真想知道为什么要卖♥♥掉
Wonder why he's selling.
可能是因为现在的房♥价比以前翻了五十倍
Probably because he can get 50 times what he paid.
是啊 他可真会精打细算
Yeah, he sure knew how to squeeze a penny.
你知道吗 我的押金他可从没退还给我
You know, he never gave me back my security deposit.
我可以顺带提一下
I might just bring that up.
噢 不 你不可以
Oh, no, you won't.
一旦我们把这地方改造成民宿
Once we turn this into a B and B,
那些钱就会化成小费回到口袋里
you'll make it all back in tips.
这话是什么意思
What the hell is that supposed to...
噢 Lasskopf先生 很高兴再次见到你
Oh, Mr. Lasskopf, so good to see you again.
好久不见
It's been a long time.
什么时候见过
What has?
我们以前从你这儿租过这房♥子 - 是
We used to rent this house from you. - Yes.
我是Niles Crane
I'm Niles Crane.
这是我哥哥Frasier 这是我们的爸爸
This is my brother Frasier and our dad.
你还记得吗
You remember?
不记得
Nope.
不记得
Nope.
你看起来还挺眼熟
You sort of look familiar.
是啊 我付了你十年房♥租
I should. Paid you rent for ten years,
走的时候房♥子完好无损
left the place in perfect condition,
而你却没把押金退回来
and you never gave me back my security deposit.
不 不记得你这号♥人 进来吧
Nope, don't remember you either. Come on in.
进去吧 爸爸
Go ahead, Dad.
噢 孩子们 勾起了很多回忆啊
Oh, boy, this brings back memories.
噢 Niles 你还记得
Oh, Niles, do you remember
在餐桌上做作业的日子吗
doing our homework here at the dining room table?
噢 记得
Oh, yes.
下午的钢琴课
Afternoon piano lessons.
你妈妈帮你们剪头发
Getting haircuts from your mother.
妈妈的拉盖书桌就靠在这面墙上
And Mom's roll-top desk on this wall over here.
我们还在上面写下了
Where we wrote all the Crane Boys Mysteries.
我现在依然记得你穿着作家式的粗呢衣服踱着步
I can still see you pacing in your writer's tweeds
带着半框眼镜口述的样子
and half glasses, dictating.
而你穿着翻领毛衣
And you in your shawl collar sweater,
使劲敲击着老式皇家打字机的键盘
hammering away at the keys of that old Royal typewriter.
噢 天哪
Oh, gosh.
那两个疯孩子何时变成了
When did those two crazy kids
现在这一对唠唠叨叨的老顽固
become such a pair of old fuddy-duddies?
噢 Niles
Oh, Niles.
你还记得吗 就是这扇窗户
Do you remember, here's the window
宵禁以后我们就是从这里溜出去的
we used to sneak out of after curfew.
真的吗 我可不知道这个
Really? You did? I never knew that.
没错 爸爸 我们以前经常从这儿溜出去追女孩
Sure, Dad. We used to go out and chase the girls
再喝上一两杯
and have a drink or two.
好吧 男孩子终究是男孩子
Well, boys will be boys.
Frasier - 嗯
Frasier. - Hmm?
我们没有追过女孩 我们都是出去看外国电影的
We didn't chase girls. We went out to foreign films.
你以为爸想听这个吗 说点他爱听的呗 - 嗯
Do you think Dad wants to hear that? Throw the guy a bone. - Hum.
所以 是什么让你决定卖♥♥掉这房♥子的
So, what made you finally decide to sell?
因为要搬到开曼群岛上住
Moving to the Cayman Islands.
那地方和西雅图可不一样啊
That'll be a change from Seattle.
天 要你说
Gee, you think?
听说那儿深潜不错 你深潜吗
Hear they have great scuba diving down there. You scuba?
我看起来像是深潜的人吗
Do I look like I scuba?
在陆地上不用呼吸机就不错了
I'm lucky I don't need a tank to breathe on land.
就是想换换环境啊
Just looking for a change of scenery, huh?
就是想一个人呆着
Looking to be left alone.
我可不是所谓的"爱社交的人"
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表