I never said I was good at carpentry.
还木工活 这就是粘毛毡垫而已 哈
Carpentry? This is gluing felt. Ha.
你能把角尺递给我吗
Can you hand me the square?
不不不 是那个
No, no, no. That one.
垫子怎么都掉边上去了
Why is the pad hanging off the side?
我想我忙着给你递抹布 砂纸还有角尺的时候
Well, I think that it slipped when I was handing you the rags
它不知不觉就滑边上去了 顺便说 不用谢
and the sandpaper and the square, and by the way, you're welcome.
顺便说 砂纸还没递给我呢
By the way, still waiting for that sandpaper.
好吧 咱们停一下
Okay, let's stop. Ahem.
这简直和帮老爸干活一样糟心
This is as bad as working with Dad.
你瞧 Niles 我并不想伤害你的感情
Look, Niles, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings.
我只是想把这件事做完做好
I'm just trying to get this done and get it done well.
好吗
Okay?
好吧
Okay.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
爱来爱去我还是没拿到砂纸
And yet I'm still waiting for that sandpaper.
话说 照这个安排我们根本没法过滤来电
You know, this layout doesn't allow us to do any call screening.
但是我想你专注调整一下音量大小还是可以的
But I guess you can still just check the sound levels.
哦 天哪 居然让我调音量呀
Oh, boy, the sound levels?
"亲爱的日记 经过这么多年我的愿望终于实现了"
"Dear Diary, after years and years of wishing..."
好吧 我错了 Roz
Yes, all right, Roz.
嘿 医生 这里一切都好吗 - 是啊 还好
Hey, doc, everything all right here? - Yeah, it's fine.
猜猜是谁有幸负责调音量大小
Guess who gets to check the sound levels.
Roz 我说了 我错了
Roz, I said, all right.
我是想确保你已经放松下来
I wanted to make sure you're relaxed,
准备好了 而且没看今天的报纸
ready, and haven't read today's paper.
我看了
I read it.
从献给Sully的温情赞歌♥到
Everything from the adoring salute to Sully
我和撒旦在Sully的坟头跳舞的漫画都看了
to the cartoon of me and Satan doing a jig on Sully's coffin.
说到这个 可能避开来电中所有
About that. It might be a good idea
关于Sully的内容会比较好
to steer clear of any on-air references to Sully.
恰恰相反 我准备正面迎击这个问题
On the contrary, I intend to confront this situation head-on.
我准备向听众伸出援手
I intend to reach out to the listeners,
缓解他们的痛苦 以此向他们展示我们的长处
ease their suffering, and thereby demonstrate what we do best.
我们电台就是需要这种态度
Now, that's the kind of attitude this station needs.
当然 如果你的收听率太低 我还是得开除你
Of course, if your ratings are low, I still have to fire you.
我们这行就是疯狂 是吧 哈哈哈
What a crazy business, huh? Ha-ha-ha.
还有十秒
Ten seconds.
给他们点颜色看看 - 没问题
Knock them dead. - Right.
祝你好运
Good luck.
大家好 欢迎收听
Hello and welcome.
从西雅图到斯波坎
From Seattle to Spokane,
这里是Frasier Crane广播网
this is the Frasier Crane Radio Network.
今天我们从丁香城向您广播
We are broadcasting today from the Lilac City,
我们刚刚接替了本地倍受爱戴的明星
where we have just replaced a beloved local icon,
Neal Sullivan
Neal Sullivan.
Sully为这个城市付出了很多
Now, Sully did a lot for this city,
而我希望用我自己的方式
and in my own way,
来为这个城市做出同样的贡献
I hope to make the same kind of contribution that he did.
带着这样的愿望 让我们来接听热♥线♥
With that in mind, let's go to the phones.
请讲 这位听众 我在聆听
Go ahead, caller, I'm listening.
滚回西雅图
Go back to Seattle.
这个音量可以吗
How was the level on that?
好了 好了 大家 我明白你们可能很愤怒
Now, now, people, I understand how you might be angry.
发泄情绪并没有错
There's nothing wrong with venting that feeling,
但请在挂线之前给我些回应的时间
but please stay on the line long enough for me to respond.
请讲 我在聆听
Go ahead, I'm listening.
嘿 我想让所有Sully的粉丝知道
Hey, I'm letting all the Sully fans know
声音客串:Daryl Hannah <杀死比尔>系列中饰演独眼女杀手Elle
我们要抵♥制♥KQZY直到Sully回来 Sully最牛
we're boycotting KQZY until he comes back. Sully rules.
好了 大伙 拜托 咱们得谈谈 咱们得向前看
Now, people, please. We need to talk. We need to move forward.
否则的话 我们就会像Looff上的小马一样
Otherwise, we're just gonna be going around and around
一圈一圈原地转 哈哈哈
like the horses on the Looff. Ha-ha-ha.
好了 那么 也许我们西雅图的老听众
All right, well, you know, perhaps our callers from Seattle
可以为新听众们展示如何利用热♥线♥求助
could help show the new folks how it's done.
恐怕我们没有西雅图的来电
I'm afraid we don't have any calls from Seattle.
真奇怪 呃
This is strange. Um...
也许我们先进入广♥告♥时间比较好
Perhaps this would be a good time to go to a commercial
这里是Frasier Crane广播网
here on the Frasier Crane Radio Network.
嘿 嘿 你做的不错
Hey, hey, you're doing great.
我才没有 他们恨我
I am not. They hate me.
好吧 呃 既然我们都实话实说了
Okay, uh, since we're being straight, um,
Herm觉得情况不妙
Herm doesn't think it's going very well.
好吧 就不能给点支持吗
Yes, well, where's my support?
西雅图来电哪去了
Where are the callers from Seattle?
西雅图收不到信♥号♥♥
Seattle isn't getting the signal.
显然是KACL那边搞砸了
Something's obviously screwed up at KACL.
哦 跟KACL可没关系 八成是
Oh, it's not KACL. It's probably that transmitter
你在乌克兰网站买♥♥的发射器出了问题
you bought off the Ukrainian Internet.
嘿 20分钟以前
Hey, 20 minutes ago, you were really impressed
你还说乌克兰网站挺好呢
with that Ukrainian Internet.
我肯定只要斯波坎的听众理解了
I'm sure the people of Spokane would just get onboard
我们的实际工作就一定会支持我们的
if they could get some understanding of what we actually do.
我们需要一个范例
We could use an example.
一个示范来电
Like a sample call.
你是想让我打进来吗 - Roz 拜托了
Are you asking me to call in? - Roz, please?
就随便编点什么 什么都行
I'll tell you what. Just make up something. Anything at all.
好吧
Okay.
还有五秒
Five seconds.
您好 欢迎回到Crane医生秀
Hello, and welcome back to the Frasier Crane Show.
我们今天是在美丽的斯波坎
We are broadcasting today from KQZY
KQZY电台播出
in beautiful Spokane.
我们来接听热♥线♥
Let's go to the phones.
您好 这位听众 我在聆听
Hello, caller. I'm listening.
你好 Crane医生
Hi, Dr. Crane.
我叫Ro berta
My name is Ro berta,
而且 呃 我怕黑
and, um, I'm afraid of the dark.
黑暗的什么方面让你害怕呢
What is it about the dark that frightens you?
呃
Um...
我也不太清楚
I don't really know.
我知道了 好吧 呃 我们来探索一下
I see. All right, well, uh, let's explore.
一般来说 对黑暗的恐惧
Often, a fear of darkness is
是一种对未知的恐惧
a fear of the unknown.
在黑暗中我们的想象力会使
It is in darkness when our imaginations give shape
我们内心深处的焦虑现形
to our deepest anxieties.
你脑中会显现什么形象呢
What image comes to mind for you?
其实什么也没有
Nothing, actually.
什么也没有
Nothing?
是啊 当一切都消失后
Yeah. When everything disappears,
什么都没有了
there's nothing.
只有空虚
Just emptiness.
我懂了
I see.
那么是空虚的什么方面让你恐惧
And what is it about the emptiness that frightens you?
是
It's...
孤独感 这是一方面
...lonely, for one thing.
你总是有这样的感觉吗
Have you always felt this way?
过去一阵子没有
For a while, I didn't.
那么发生了什么变故呢
What was different then?
之前有一个人
I had somebody.
一个我非常喜欢的人
A guy I really liked.
后来我们分手了
And then we broke up.
天哪 Frasier 我好想他
God, Frasier, I miss him so much.
我也不知道怎么又放任自己去爱了
I don't know how I fell in love again.
我明明发过誓再也不这样了
I mean, I swore I wouldn't.
我料到的啊
I knew better.
我应该有先见之明的啊
I should have known better.
就这样 没悬念的
And then, sure enough,
六个月过去 他就说我们之间没有火花了
six months in, he tells me there's no fireworks.
我还能说什么
And what am I supposed to say?
我非常遗憾
I'm so sorry.
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表