所以这才是你的烦心事
So that's what's bugging you.
你♥爸♥爸交新女朋友了 - 嗯
Your dad has a new girlfriend. - Hmm?
不是 我就是怕他受伤
No, I'm just afraid he's gonna get hurt.
不 你才不是担心这个 你是怕要对Cam表现得友好
No, you are not. You're afraid you have to be nice to Cam.
我很友好 Cam才让人难以忍♥受
I am nice. Cam's insufferable.
好吧 行 随你便 我会这么做
Okay, fine. Whatever. Here's what I'd do.
主动提出和解
Be the first one to make peace.
这样对你♥爸♥爸和他的女朋友而言
Then you'll be the bigger man
你就是个宽容大度的人
to your dad and to his girlfriend,
而且还可以逼疯Cam
and it'll drive Cam nuts.
主意不错 Roz
That's good, Roz.
先发制人
Seize the high ground.
我会向Cam赔礼道歉 他就甘拜下风吧
You know, I'll offer Cam an apology and he'll be trumped.
你好
Hello.
Cam
Cam.
我刚要打电♥话♥给你
I was just about to call you.
你说休战
A truce, you say?
抱歉 我听不见
I'm sorry, I can't hear you.
断断续续的
You're break... Up.
恐怕 我的手♥机♥ 没电了
I'm afraid my ba... Is low on pow...
这混♥蛋♥想要先我一步
Son of a bitch is trying to steal my high ground.
你好 Crane 很高兴你能来 大概吧
Hello, Crane. Glad you could make it, I guess.
省去你那套花言巧语的客气话 Cam
Spare me your honey-glazed pleasantries, Cam.
我来这儿是打算和你冰释前嫌的
I am here to roll up my sleeves and end our feud.
我也是 这也是我打电♥话♥给你的原因
As am I. That's why I called you.
事先声明 道歉是我的主意
Just for the record, it was my idea to apologise first.
听起来很合理
Well, that seems appropriate,
毕竟是你断了我的水 弄坏了我的衣服
since you're the one who shut off the water and ruined my clothes.
先生 那只是故事的一部分
That, sir, is a fraction of the story.
自从你搬进这栋楼
Since you moved into this building,
你就侵占了我的停车位
you have encroached upon my parking space,
削弱了我在业委会上的地位
you have undermined my position with the condo board,
你还杀死了一株漂亮的弗吉尼亚爬山虎
and you killed a magnificent Virginia creeper.
你兴高采烈地指使它爬上阳台
Which you gleefully encouraged to climb the balcony
勒死了我挂着的常春藤
and choke my dangling ivy.
我以为那是株大♥麻♥
I thought it was marijuana.
挂着的常春藤看起来一点也不像大♥麻♥
Dangling ivy looks nothing like marijuana.
好吧 我还真不知道
Well, I'm sure I wouldn't know.
这样下去没有意义 Crane
This is getting us nowhere, Crane.
同意 同意
Agreed. Agreed.
我想我们永远无法达成一致
I guess we'll never really see eye to eye,
但我下定决心
but I am resolved
抛开分歧 看在我们父母的份上
to put aside our differences for the sake of our parents.
看在我们父母的份上
For the sake of our parents.
他们现在在哪儿
Where are they anyway?
在楼下看法庭频道
Downstairs watching Court TV.
啊 姓Crane的可真浪漫啊 对吧
Ah. It's all about romance with you Cranes, isn't it?
看吧 你又来了
Now, you see, there you go again.
我一放松警惕 你就扇我一记耳光
I lower my guard, you slap me in the face.
好吧 我道歉
All right, I apologise.
为了表达我的诚意
And as a token of my sincerity,
我承诺支付洗衣烘干机造成的一切损失
I pledge to pay for whatever damage my washer-dryer may have caused.
很好
Well done.
本着捐弃前嫌的精神
And in the same spirit of hatchet burying,
我同意赔偿你损坏的衣服 干杯
I agree to pay for your ruined clothes. Cheers.
是啊
Yeah.
既然事情正朝着好的方向发展
Since things seem to be off on such a good foot,
不如趁现在讨论一下信箱问题
perhaps now is the time to discuss the mailbox situation.
你想换 是不是
You wanna switch, don't you?
作为一个高个儿 我不喜欢拿封信还要弯腰
As a tall man, I dislike having to stoop for my mail.
确实
Indeed.
好吧 我更倾向于先确认停战状态
Well, I would prefer to set aside that explosive issue
再讨论这一极具争议的问题
until we're sure the truce will hold.
我明白
I see.
很好
Fair enough.
除非你愿意达成某种噪音控制协议
Unless you're willing to agree on some sort of noise-abatement framework.
你走路的步伐很独特 Cam
You see, you have a unique sliding gait, Cam.
当你穿着高跟靴的时候 就会发出
When you wear your heeled boots, the resultant:
嘘 叩 嘘 叩 嘘 叩
Shh, clop, shh, clop, shh clop,
听起来就像是我的公♥寓♥里有匹马在跳舞
well, it just sounds like a dancing pony in my apartment.
也许我们应该找几张纸 然后白纸黑字写下来
Perhaps we should get some paper so we can write all this down.
行啊 我会帮你引荐我的毛衣编织师
Fine. I will arrange an introduction to my sweater weaver.
好的 谢谢
Good. Thank you.
但你必须告诉我你沐浴露的配方
But then I must insist on the formula to your bath blend.
我觉得还是前一版比较好
I think we were closer on an earlier draft.
同意
Concur.
嘿 Niles - 嗯
Hey, Niles. - Mm-hm.
你喜欢的那部特吕弗的电影正在拉♥萨♥尔上映
That Truffaut film you like is playing down at the LaSalle.
特吕弗:法国导演 代表作<四百下>
噢 听起来很诱人
Oh, sounds tempting.
但这样的话坐在我后面的人就看不见了
Oh, but the people behind me wouldn't be able to see.
我想还是呆在家吧
I guess we'll stay in then.
我去洗个澡
I'm going to go take a bath.
真可惜 你必须要待在车上
It's too bad you have to stay on that.
我可能需要第三第四只手
I could use a third and a fourth hand.
噢 呃 呃
Oh... Uh... Uh...
等一下 等一下 Daphne Daphne Daphne 好了
Wait, wait, Daphne, Daphne, Daphne, there we go.
来了 你等着别动 我去点蜡烛
Coming. You wait there. I'll light the candles.
再见啦 傻瓜 哈
So long, sucker. Ha!
Daphne 你在干什么 - 哇
Daphne, what are you doing? - Whoo!
别关门 哇哦
Hold the door. Whoo-hoo!
嘿 孩子们 - 你们俩有吵架吗
Hey, boys. - Have you two been fighting?
恰恰相反
On the contrary.
Cam和我是来宣布
Cam and I are here to announce
我们俩之间的敌对状态已经终结
the cessation of all hostilities between us.
我们正式成为朋友了
We are officially friends.
依照协议的界定 - 啊
As defined by the treaty. - Ah.
好啊 这对我们而言意义重大
Well, that means a lot to us.
噢 我可以很有把握地说
Oh, I think it's safe to say
我们已经步入了新的合作阶段
that we've entered a whole new era of cooper...
你这是在穆勒古董店买♥♥的吗
Did you get that at Mueller's Antiques?
是的 我确实是在那里买♥♥的
Yes, as a matter of fact I did.
对我而言 它代表着一场伟大胜利
It represents a great triumph for me.
听着 我是从一位收藏家的
You see, I snatched it from
眼皮子底下抢来的
under the nose of a collector who had actually put a...
你刚刚说新一阶段的合作
You were saying it's a new era of cooperation.
太好了
How wonderful.
你们应该庆祝一下
You should celebrate.
你们俩应该去今晚的演奏会
The two of you should go to the symphony tonight.
呃 但我以为是你和我去
Uh, but I thought you and I were going.
我要呆在这儿陪着Martin
I'm going to stay here with Martin.
好吧 也行 - 好的 那你们俩最好快点
Well, I suppose. - Well, then you'd better hurry.
Cam喜欢提前预定中场休息的酒水
Cam likes to preorder his intermission cocktail.
噢 你是说他没有固定订单
Oh. You mean you don't have a standing order?
好吧 那我们得快点 开我的车
Well, we'd better hurry then. We'll take my car.
我看过你开车 还是开我的吧
I've seen you drive. We'll take mine.
什么 你的悍马 算了吧
What, your Humvee? I think not.
别在父母面前吵 Crane
Not in front of the parents, Crane.
哇噢 - Daphne Daphne Daphne
Whoo-hoo! - Daphne, Daphne, Daphne.
真不敢相信他们要共处一整个晚上
I can't believe they're gonna spend the whole evening together.
噢 我懂 如果他俩能挺过来
Oh, I know. If they get through it alive,
我们应该告诉他们真♥相♥
we should probably tell them the truth.
没错
Yeah.
太遗憾了 做你几天的男朋友还挺有趣的
Too bad. It was fun being your boyfriend for a few days.
是啊 - 哈哈哈
It was. - Ha-ha-ha.
但是 天下没有不散的筵席
Still, all good things must come to an end.
但是谁知道什么时候散呢
But who knows when?
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表