噢 天呐
Oh, boy.
好吧 一旦仓鼠上了仓鼠天堂 就不会再回来了
Well, when a hamster goes to hamster heaven, it can't come back.
但没关系
But that's okay.
为什么 - 因为上面可棒了
Why? - Oh, because it's great up there.
而且每个角落都有跑轮
They got exercise wheels on every corner.
道路上铺满了
And the streets are paved with...
仓鼠吃什么 - 仓鼠饲料
What do hamsters eat? - Hamster food.
啊 好 那就都铺满了这个
Ah, well, that's what the streets are paved with.
而且还没有猫追他们
And there aren't any cats to chase him.
猫也有天堂吗 - 噢 当然
Does cats have a heaven too? - Oh, sure.
噢 一模一样 除了
Yeah, same deal, except
没有跑轮 路上铺满了鱼
no wheels and their streets are paved with fish.
那狗呢 - 是的 狗也有
What about dogs? - Yeah, dogs, too.
每个动物都有天堂
Just about all animals have a heaven.
Eddie也会去吗
Is Eddie going?
噢 不 不 Eddie不去
Oh, no, not... No, not Eddie.
他还早着呢
Not for a long time, anyway.
我是说 他还是只小狗呢
I mean, he's really still just a puppy.
他几岁了
How old is he?
差不多十岁
He's about ten.
那可不算小狗
That's not a puppy.
呃 嘿 我们不妨看看电视上有什么卡♥通♥片
Uh, hey, why don't we see if there are any cartoons on TV?
看看谁来了 - 嘿 各位
Look who's here. - Hey, everybody.
看 Alice 看看妈妈找到什么了
Look, Alice. Look what Mommy found.
一只新的仓鼠
A new hamster.
新的
New?
你为什么会觉得他是新的
What makes you think he's new?
因为动物上了天堂就不会回来了
Because animals don't come back from heaven.
对吧 Martin叔叔 - 没错
Right, Uncle Martin? - Right.
我们就聊了一小会儿
We sort of had a little talk.
你干了什么 - 呃 听着 我不是
You what? - Well, look, I didn't mean...
和Alice聊天是我的事 你可不行
Having little talks with Alice is my territory, not yours.
呃 听着 这是意外 我已经道过歉了
Well, look, it was an accident. Like I said, I'm sorry.
好吧
Okay.
但是死亡对孩子来说是个很难理解的概念
But death is a tough concept for a kid.
我不希望她被吓到或者被搞晕
I don't want her to be scared or confused.
我更喜欢这只
I like this one better.
好吧 我猜她会挺过去的
Well, I guess she'll pull through.
谢谢你出面处理 - 不用谢
Thanks for handling it. - No problem.
来吧 Alice
Come on, Alice.
晚安 Martin
Good night, Martin.
晚安 Roz 晚安 Alice
Good night, Roz. Good night, Alice.
晚安 Martin叔叔 再见 Eddie
Good night, Uncle Martin. Bye Eddie.
过来 孩子
Here, boy.
噢 我的天
Oh, my God.
我的房♥子
My house.
你们对我的房♥子做了什么
What have you done to my house?
这就是你和我说的那个人吗
Is this the man you told me about?
是的 正是 警官
Yes, it is, officer.
呃 发生什么事了
Well, what the hell's going on?
我们挖出了你太太 就是这样
We dug up your wife. That's what's going on.
你们挖出了我太太
You dug up my wife?
我赌你没想到有人会挖出来 对吧
I'll bet you thought nobody ever would, didn't you?
没想到
No!
噢 那是因为你没指望Crane兄弟
Well, you didn't count on the Crane boys.
但是 你们怎么挖出来的
But, how could you?
噢 一点运气再加上简单的演绎推理
Oh, a little luck and some simple deductive reasoning.
你问得够多了
That's enough questions out of you.
我想这位警官
I think this officer here
有几个问题想要亲自问问你
has a few questions he'd like to ask you himself.
没错 先生 这边请 Lasskopf先生
That's right, sir. Come this way, Mr. Lasskopf.
干得好 - 没错
Nice work, men. - Yeah.
好啊 Niles
Well, Niles...
Crane兄弟再度侦破一大谜案
Another Crane Boys Mystery solved.
等着告诉爸爸吧
Wait till we tell Dad.
嘿 等一下 Niles 我们忘拿记忆盒了
Hey, wait, Niles. We almost forgot our memory box.
我们还没看看里面呢
We never even looked inside here.
噢 Niles 看啊 - 噢
Oh, Niles, look. - Oh.
这是我们后院版<哈姆雷特>的节目单
This is the programme for our backyard production of Hamlet.
我完全忘了这回事 - 我也是
I'd totally forgotten about that. - So had I.
你知道 Niles
You know, Niles...
也许我们得向Laskopf先生道歉
We may owe Mr. Lasskopf an apology.
我们走
Let's go.
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表