第九季 第十一集
Terrance 节目快接近尾声了
Terrance, I'm afraid we're nearing the end of our programme,
但我们好像还没说到你问题的点上
and we still haven't gotten to the heart of your problem.
我 我大概是厌倦了一直单身吧
Well, I-I guess I'm just sick of being single.
声音客串 主演<教父3>的美国影星Andy Garcia
我都快40了 我是有多失败啊
I mean, I'm almost 40. What kind of loser am I?
40多岁的单身男性并不失败啊
A single man in his 40s is not a loser.
我说我快40 别把我说得更可悲
I said I'm almost 40. Don't make it sound worse than it is.
我能插一句吗 Frasier - 请
Can I jump in here, Frasier? - Please.
Terrance 我比你年轻 也比Frasier年轻 但是
Listen, Terrance, I know that I'm not as old as you or Frasier, but...
我经历过无数的情伤和孤独
I've been through plenty of heartache and loneliness.
我还有过"爱情永远不会眷顾我"的念头
I remember thinking, "Love is never gonna come to me."
所以我放弃了
So I gave up.
但就在这时 一个名叫Roger的帅气暖男
And that is when a handsome, sweet-hearted man named Roger
跳下他的垃圾车 跃进了我的生命
jumped off his garbage truck and into my life.
自那以后我就一直幸福得无与伦比
And I have been deliriously happy ever since,
我相信幸福也会这样降临到你身上的
and I feel sure that the same thing will happen for you.
所以我得先放弃爱情吗
So I have to give up on love first?
不 我是说别放弃
No, I'm saying don't give up.
但你说你放弃之后才遇到这个垃圾男的
But you said you met this garbage man after you gave up.
Terrance Roz的意思应该是
Terrance, I think what Roz is trying to say
不管我们是不是在寻找爱情
is that whether we seek love or not,
我们都躲不过爱情神秘的安排
we are always at the mercy of its mysterious rhythm.
没错 - 她不是这个意思 Frasier
Exactly. - That's not what she said, Frasier.
我想我们都知道他为什么一直单身了
I think we know why this guy's still single.
这里是Frasier Crane医生 祝大家日安
This is Dr. Frasier Crane saying good day, Seattle,
以及身心安康
and Good Mental Health.
最后一段你♥爸♥打电♥话♥来了 - 好啊
Your dad called during the last segment. - Oh, great.
这是号♥码 - 谢谢
Here's the number. - Thank you.
他今天上早一班
Yes, he's working the early shift today,
所以今晚我们出去聚餐
so we're gonna have dinner together this evening.
噢 今晚我也要出去吃饭
Oh, I'm going out to dinner too.
嗯 跟Roger 你说过了
Yes. With Roger. You mentioned that.
我跟你说过他要带我去吃月光野餐吗
Did I tell you he's taking me on a moonlight picnic?
你也说过了
Yes, you did.
坐独木舟呢 - 也说过了
In a canoe? - Check.
好吧
Yeah.
那多浪漫啊
How romantic is that?
他说我只要带上对鱼子酱和爱情的胃口就好
He said all I had to bring was my appetite for caviar and affection.
我说他只要带上胃口就好
I told him all he had to bring was his appetite
因为我会穿上我秀色可餐的 - 老爸
because I'll be wearing my edible... - Dad!
嗨 呃 那个 我已经订了 呃
Hi! Yeah, uh, listen, um, I've made our reservation for, uh...?
抱歉 Roz 谢谢
Sorry, Roz. Yes. Thanks.
你好 Martin Crane在吗
Yes, hello, is Martin Crane there, please?
老爸 嗨 我今晚订了位 呃 7点半
Dad. Hi! Look, I made a reservation for, uh, 7:30,
我大概7点一刻去接你 怎么样
so I'll pick you up around 7:15, all right?
噢
Oh.
天哪
Oh, dear.
嘿 要不这样
Hey, you know what?
我带上披萨来找你
Why don't I stop by with a pizza?
很好 那到时候见 拜拜
Okay, great. I'll see you then. Bye.
Roger又送花给我
More flowers from Roger.
快听他写给我的这首诗
And you have to hear this poem he wrote me.
等等 老爸 我 呃
Hang on a second, Dad. I, uh...
我得拿支笔记下来 抱歉 Roz
I've gotta get a pen. I'll write that down. Sorry, Roz.
晚安 Marty
Good night, Marty!
明天见 Babs
See you tomorrow, Babs.
先生 披萨外卖♥♥ - 嘿 你来啦
Hey, mister. Pizza delivery. - Hey, you made it!
闻着好香
Oh, that smells good.
你买♥♥了什么口味的
What kind did you get?
意大利羊奶干酪熏火腿
Prosciutto and Fontina.
哎 我一直想吃火腿乳酪来着
Oh, I had my heart set on a ham-and-cheese.
哈 跟我开玩笑呢 Fras 干得漂亮
Oh, you were just messing with me. Good one, Fras!
啊噢 头儿来了 - 哪儿
Uh-oh. My boss is coming. - Where?
监视器里看到他了
I can see him on the monitors.
我还蛮想见见他的
I'd love to meet him.
我要跟你说多少次 别他妈烦我
How many times do I have to tell you to stay off this damn frequency?
呃 你去那儿看会儿商户名录吧
Uh, maybe you could just go read the directory for a minute.
呃呃 食物不能拿出来 Crane - 好的
Uh-uh. Food has to stay out of sight, Crane. - Oh, right.
不过先让我拿一片 - 没问题
Oh, I'll take a slice though. - Oh, sure.
嘿 东楼那边的摄像头有谁动过了吗
Hey, did you notice anyone messing with the camera in the East Tower?
是我动的
Oh, yeah, that was me.
那摄像头原先指的方向根本看不见楼梯
The way it was pointed, you couldn't really see the stairs.
所以你擅离岗位了
So you left your post?
我只是想 那个
I just thought, you know...
我们不是花钱让你来想的 Crane
We don't pay you to think, Crane.
我们花钱让你来看监视器 还有做好访客登记的
We pay you to watch the monitors and keep the sign-in sheet in order.
我们还花钱让你把衬衫最上面那颗钮扣扣起来
We also pay you to button the top button on your shirt!
明天见 伙计们
See you tomorrow, fellas.
晚安 - 晚安
Good night. - Good night, now!
你当警♥察♥的时候
Maybe when you were a cop,
也许可以罔顾规则
you could play fast and loose with the rules,
但在这儿 Keckner安保 必须服从规定
but here at Keckner Security, regulations have to be followed.
是的 先生 您要检阅一下访客登记表吗
Yes, sir. Do you want to look over the sign-in sheet?
需要帮忙吗
Do you need any help?
噢 呃 不 不用了 谢谢
Oh. Uh, I'm... I'm sorry, no. No, thank you.
你不喜欢寻求帮助 是吧
You hate to ask for help, huh?
你知道不问问题的人永远得不到什么吗
You know what people who never ask questions never get?
答案
Answers.
有点意思 呃
Very interesting. Yes, um...
啊 找到了 呃 UCB工业
Ah, there it is. Uh, UCB Industries.
你是UCB的人 - 对
You're a UCB man? - Yes.
我是DNR联合公♥司♥的 - 啊
I'm with DNR Associates. - Ah.
所以 呃 理论上来说我们不该交谈 但是 呃
So I guess, uh, technically, we shouldn't be talking, but, uh,
现在谁还把企业竞争当回事儿啊
who takes that corporate competition stuff seriously anymore?
我
I do.
啊
Ah.
我说 Crane
Look, Crane,
你真想动动你那繁忙的大脑的话
if you really want to put that busy brain of yours to work,
不妨策划一个方案
why don't you mastermind a way
把你领带上粘的披萨酱汁弄掉
to lift the pizza stain out of your tie?
不敢相信那家伙这么跟你说话
I can't believe the way that guy talked to you!
没关系的 你回家去吧
Oh, it's no big deal. Why don't you just go home?
他没有权利这么做 - 回去吧
But he has no right to do that! - Just go home.
好吧
All right.
我回家等你 - 好
I'll see you there. - Okay.
呃
Well...
有点尴尬嘛
this is awkward.
特别是 呃 信赖轴承正在招投标中
Especially with the, uh, Reliance Bearings account up for grabs.
胜者为王 祝你们好运
But whoever wins it, wins it. Good luck.
你不该说恭喜吗
Don't you mean congratulations?
不会吧 - 一小时前就出结果了
You're kidding! - An hour ago.
这事儿他们都不抄送给你们吗
Don't they ever CC you guys on this stuff?
他们只能另辟蹊径
你确定你没夸大其词吗
You're sure you're not exaggerating?
跟你说 Niles 我站在那儿 目瞪口呆
Well, I tell you, Niles, I stood there, slack-jawed,
看着老爸像个犯错的孩子一样被训斥
as Dad was reprimanded like an errant child!
也许他的上司那天过得够呛
Well, maybe his boss was having a tough day
需要把气出在别人身上
and needed someone to take it out on.
你知道的 有时候雇主
You know, sometimes an employer
太过沉浸于自己的世界
gets so caught up in his own world that he...
我是说 毕竟 这是一个
I mean, after all, this is a man...
曾在朝鲜为国效忠
who served his country in Korea,
曾是杰出警探的男人
who had a distinguished career as a detective,
现在他却被那样对待
and yet he is being treated the way
像你对待杂货店打包男孩一样
you would treat a-a grocery-store bag boy!
你什么意思
What does that mean?
行了 不要因为Daphne在这儿就装
Oh, don't you play coy with me just because Daphne's here.
我亲眼看到过你的牛油果被装冰激凌下面的时候
I have seen you when your avocados are packed under your ice cream.
等等 是那个小年轻吸毒了
Excuse me. That young man was on drugs,
店里所有人都知道
and everyone in the store knew it!
嘿 伙计们 - 嘿 老爸
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表