Uh, you know, I was shot, right?
没错 在屁♥股♥上
Yes, in the hip.
但受到的创伤不仅是屁♥股♥
Except that the damage wasn't confined to the hip.
有些弹片伤到了
There were fragments that travelled
下面
south.
你是说 - 是的
Oh, you mean...? - Yep.
不过你还是可以 - 不行
Yeah, but you can still... - Nope.
但现在不都有药了 - 不行
But they have pills now... - No.
针灸呢 - 噢 不堪回首
Acupuncture? - Ooh. Don't remind me.
没用的 事实就是那些东西根本没用
No, the sad fact is, it just doesn't work.
我下半身没有任何性♥欲♥ 没了
I have absolutely no sexual feeling in my groin area, period.
Marty 这真惨 真对不起提起这件事
Oh, Marty, that's terrible. Oh, I am sorry I brought it up.
没关系的 没损失嘛
Oh, that's all right. No harm done.
求婚
不好意思 Puck先生
Excuse me, Mr. Puck?
是的 Crane医生
Yes, Dr. Crane.
我不禁发现
I couldn't help noticing
蟹饼有一点点变棕了
that the crab cakes are getting just a bit brown.
这会让他们变得松脆可口 - 我知道
They're getting beautifully crunchy. - I see.
因为我说变棕色
Because when I said brown,
其实更像是变黑 像焦了
I actually meant more like black, like burned.
这是肯琼菜
They're Cajun.
肯琼菜 法籍美国人发明的菜系
这里一切还好吗 - 吃的没问题
Everything all right in here? - With the food, no problem.
一切都在掌握中
Everything's under control,
Niles 我们都好了 你放松一下 好吧
Niles. We're all set. You just relax, okay?
我真不敢相信
I can't believe it.
我为了Daphne努力让一切完美
I've worked so hard to make everything perfect for Daphne,
现在这个时刻终于
and now the moment is almost...
我是闻到了烧焦的蟹吗
Do I smell burning crab?
这才叫肯琼菜
That's Cajun.
她到了 - 快去吧 一切顺利
That's her. - Go, go. Godspeed!
所有人 所有人 回到位置上去
Everyone, everyone, places, places.
来啦 甜心
Coming, my sweet.
你还好吗 - 别碰我 我得流感了
Are you all right? - Don't touch me, I have the flu.
太可怜了 这里来 这里来
Oh, you poor dear. Here, here, here, come here.
你就好好坐在这等着吃饭吧
Sit right down here till we're ready to eat.
我不能吃东西 要用嘴呼吸
Oh, I can't eat. I need my mouth to breathe.
希望你没有花太多时间在晚餐上
Ugh. I hope you didn't go to too much trouble with dinner.
没有没有 你知道吗
Oh, no, no. Hey, you know what?
喝上杯好茶 你会立马恢复元气的
A good cup of tea, and you'll be rallying in no time.
你肯定猜不到今晚我准备了什么
You'll never guess what I have planned for tonight.
我唯一想做的就是在鼻子里塞纸巾
All I want to do is stuff Kleenex up my nose,
瘫倒在沙发上 祈祷让我死了算了
collapse on the couch, and pray for death.
你再猜猜
Keep guessing.
对不起 Niles - 没关系
I'm sorry, Niles. - Oh, that's all right.
你躺在这 我去厨房♥给你热点汤
There. You lie here. I'll go heat up some soup in the kitchen.
晚餐取消 - 你说什么
Dinner's off. - What did you say?
听着 Niles
Look, Niles,
就算把蟹饼取消掉 我们还是可以准备出
even if the crab cakes are a write-off, we can still salvage...
不 不 不
No, no, no.
Daphne生病了 还有 Wolfgang
Daphne's sick. Oh, oh, Wolfgang,
你能帮我开一罐
could you open a can of
鸡肉汤然后再加热吗
plain chicken broth and heat it up for me?
你要取消一切吗
You're just cancelling everything?
包括合唱 弦乐 干冰 - 是的 所有
The choir, string quartet, the dry ice? - Yes, all of it.
我希望求婚可以是Daphne最棒的一晚
I want this proposal to be the greatest night of Daphne's life.
但她病得厉害无法享受其中 这还有什么意义呢
What's the point of doing it if she's too sick to enjoy it?
我们为今晚准备了好几个礼拜
We spent weeks pulling this thing together.
等她好些了 我们请所有人再来一次好了
We'll just get everybody back sometime when she's feeling better.
请不到所有人
Not everybody.
好吧 听着
All right, listen.
我带Daphne去客房♥躺下休息
I'll take Daphne into the guestroom to lie down
你把所有人都送出去 小点声
so you can get everybody out of here. Just be quiet.
我不想毁了下次的惊喜
I don't wanna blow the surprise for next time.
你放心 她一定不会怀疑的
Rest assured, she won't suspect a thing.
Niles 这里有只被放出来的鸟
Niles, I think there's a bird loose in here.
我觉得鸽子会添彩不少
I thought doves might be a nice addition.
看上去像只鸽子
It looked like a dove.
我想是你发烧产生幻觉了
Oh. I think your fever is causing you to hallucinate.
来吧 我带你去客房♥躺下好好休息
Come along, let's take you to the guestroom for a good lie-down.
干嘛要喊 - 因为你耳朵也塞住了
Why you yelling? - Because your ears are all stuffed up.
没有啊 - 没有吗 可能是我的
No, they're not. - They're not? Oh, maybe mine are.
天呐 希望我不会染上你的病
Gee, I hope I'm not getting what you have.
小点声 所有人 小点声
Shh. Everyone, everyone. Shh.
安静点 我有话要说
Very quietly, I have an announcement to make.
我很抱歉 但今晚的庆祝
I'm terribly sorry, but tonight's festivities
由于病痛将无限期推迟
have been indefinitely postponed due to illness.
还是会付钱的对吗 - 是 会付的
But we still get paid, right? - Yes, you still get paid.
现在 我要你们
Um, now, I need all of you
快点小声地从前门溜出去
to file quickly and quietly out the front door.
一定不能让那位年轻小姐知道你们来过这里
It is imperative the young lady not know any of you were ever here.
我告诉你 那间房♥间风很大
I'm telling you, that room has a draught.
卧倒
Hit the dirt.
我们就不能在客厅生个火吗
We can't we sit in the living room, build a nice fire?
不不不 我们不能待在客厅 因为
No, no, no, we can't go in the living room because...
因为
That...
我们当然可以在客厅生火
Of course we can go in the living room and have a nice fire.
来这坐吧
Come here and sit down.
你想穿我的睡衣吗
Oh, um, do you wanna borrow my pyjamas?
不了 穿那个感觉很奇怪
No, I feel silly in those.
又大又宽松
They're so big and baggy.
但也只有我看得到啊
I'm the only one here who's gonna see you.
要喝茶吗 - 现在不用
Oh, how about some tea? - Hmm. Not now.
噢 我这还有一些你喜欢的覆盆子蜡烛
Oh, I have some of those raspberry candies you like.
不 你坐在我身边就好 Niles Crane
No, you stay right here next to me, Niles Crane.
我给你拿条毯子
I'll get you a blanket.
可不能再着凉了 亲爱的
You'll catch a chill, darling.
盖在身上舒舒服服
Get you all comfy.
噢 很抱歉我毁了今晚
Oh, I'm sorry I ruined our evening.
不 你根本没有
Oh, you did nothing of the sort.
不知道我哪配得上能你 - 别开玩笑
I don't know what I did to deserve you. - You kidding?
明明是我占便宜了 - 是吗 看看我啊
I got the better end of this deal. - Oh, yeah, look at me.
鼻子堵住 头发也乱 看上去很可怕吧
Nose running, hair a mess. I must look a real fright.
你就是我在这地球上见过的
You are simply the most adorable creature
最可爱美好的人了
I have ever seen on this earth.
噢 那可不一定 - 不 我是认真的
Oh, I'm sure. - No, I mean it.
从你美丽的脚趾 直到你坚实的鼻子
From your beautiful toes, all the way up to your crusty nose,
你身上没有任何一寸是我不爱的
there's not an inch of you that I don't adore.
你知道吗 这真有趣
You know, it's funny.
即使花再多时间准备完美的一晚
You could take a million years to plan the perfect evening
也万般及不上今晚
and you would never come up with this.
Daphne 我有个问题要问你
Daphne, I have to ask you a question.
等一下
Hold on.
你要说什么
You were saying?
Daphne Moon
Daphne Moon,
你
will you,
和你美丽的脚趾
and your beautiful toes,
你精致的脚踝
and your exquisite ankles,
你珍贵的膝盖
and your precious knees,
手肘和手臂
elbows and arms
还有手指和肩膀
and fingers and shoulders...?
你愿意嫁给我吗
Will you marry me?
Niles 我当然愿意
Oh, Niles, of course I will.
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表