If that were true, there'd be no such thing as astrology.
又想逃避 Frasier 你集中注意
More avoidance, Frasier. Try to focus.
我刚想到 或许不是Frasier的错
I just had a thought. Maybe it isn't Frasier's fault.
哦 否认 见到你好高兴
Oh, denial, how nice to see you.
Frasier 都是你女人的问题
Frasier? It's your women.
我们离开你了 我们都这样
We leave you. It's in our nature.
我离开你了 - 是的 是的
I left you. - Yes, you did.
你离开我找了Sam
You left me for Sam.
我也离开了Sam
I left Sam too.
Diane 我们在谈论Frasier
Diane, we're talking about Frasier.
我们在你脑子里时 才会谈论你
When we're inside your head, we'll talk about you.
我只是说 他的女人都留不住
I'm just saying that his women leave.
你也是 - 我也是
You did too. - So did I.
对 你们都留不住
That's right. You all did.
可怜的Frasier 你还是一直努力
Oh, and poor Frasier, and you keep on trying.
没办法 他是个无可救药的浪漫主义者
He can't help it. He's a hopeless romantic.
Frasier 你什么时候才会学到呢
Frasier, when are you going to learn?
*带着爱来爱 就是爱上虚幻*
*Falling in love with love is falling for make-believe*
*带着爱来爱*
*Falling in love with love...*
你跟随自己感觉有什么错呢
What's wrong with following your heart?
仅仅因为我们离开他
Just because we left him,
不代表他找不到合适的女人了啊
doesn't mean the perfect woman isn't out there somewhere.
问题就是这个
That's the problem.
Frasier认为所有女人都很合适
Frasier thinks every woman is the perfect woman,
直到他找到了致命缺点 是
until he finds the deal-breaking flaw. It's...
你能制止一下么
It... Can you make that stop?
对不起 脑子里卡住了
I'm sorry, it's stuck in my head.
*我愚昧无知 如有盲目*
*I was unwise with eyes unable to see*
谢谢
Thank you.
正是这种对完美的追求击败了你
It's that quest for perfection which ultimately defeats you
因为完美女人不存在
because the perfect woman does not exist.
反驳啊 - 母亲
Speak for yourself. - Mother.
这么短一趟旅程 你带的东西可真不少
For such a short trip, you sure brought a lot of baggage.
你来这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
这需要问吗 你信仰弗洛伊德
You have to ask? You're a Freudian.
你花了一辈子来找个我的替代者
You've spent your whole life trying to replace me.
但很好理解
But it's completely understandable.
我是你的初恋
I was your first love.
女士们 来看看对手
Ladies, meet the competition.
这个女人是我们所有人被衡量的标准
This is the woman against whom we have all been measured.
Lilith 你别说了好吧
Lilith, will you please be quiet?
母亲在说话
Mother is speaking.
寻求了一辈子的女人
So a lifetime of collecting women,
这些就是精华了吧
and this is the cream of the crop:
懒虫 酒吧服务员 冰美人
The slacker, the barmaid and the icicle.
她们离开你时 我舒了一大口气
I was so relieved when they left you.
你也离开了
You left him too.
我没办法 或许你知道 我死了
Oh, I had no choice. Perhaps you heard? I died.
现在 干点正事儿吧
Now let's get down to work, shall we?
在你没来之前 我们进展还不错
We were doing perfectly well before you got here.
如果你那廉价心理学技巧有用
Well, if your bargain-basement psychiatry was so effective,
那他还找老娘干什么
why did he have to call in the big guns?
来 让我们来窥探你的内心小心思吧
Now, let's explore the inner recesses of your psyche,
就像你小时候一样
like we did when you were a boy.
我不想
I don't want to.
或许我们应该从Harlan和Watkins的权威著作
Perhaps we should start with the premise set forth
设定的前提开始
in the definitive study done by Harlan and Watkins.
抱歉 那个权威著作
Oh, excuse me, but the definitive
是在十年后在剑桥写的
study was done 10 years later at Cambridge.
抱歉我没跟上 我当时忙着死呢
Oh, excuse me for not keeping up. I was busy being dead.
她所有事情都可以用这个借口
That's her excuse for everything.
你一边敲小手鼓去
Don't you have a tambourine to bang?
别难受 她有次还想杀了我
Don't feel bad. She tried to kill me once.
又在妄想了么 - 你手里有枪
Oh, not this paranoia again. - You had a gun.
Frasier 别听她们的
Now, Frasier, don't listen to them.
这些女人都是骗子
These women are all liars and cheaters.
你只能相信我
I'm the only woman you can trust.
你说话真有趣 你也劈腿了啊
You're a fine one to talk. You cheated on Martin.
小姐 关你屁事儿
Oh, that's none of your beeswax, missy.
被母亲背叛 还有更深的伤吗
Oh, betrayal by the mother. Is there any deeper wound?
要我说 跟他弟弟上♥床♥睡觉更过分
I'd say sleeping with his brother is right up there.
真的吗 - 嗯嗯
You did? - Mm-hm.
我看出来了
Oh, I could see that.
别这么想我的孩子
Don't even think about my baby like that.
你控制不了她的思想 - 闭嘴 你个臭婊♥子♥
You can't control her thoughts. - Oh, shut up. You're a whore.
你个伪君子 - 婊♥子♥
You're a hypocrite. - Whore.
伪君子 - 婊♥子♥
Hypocrite. - Whore.
伪君子 太假了你 - 你们全是臭婊♥子♥
Hypocrite. You're all hypocrites. - And you're all whores.
每一个都是
Every last one of you.
停下 停
Stop it. Stop it.
你没看到他在做什么么
Don't you see what he's doing?
他让我们互掐
He's pitting us against each other
就没人处理他了
in order to avoid the real conflict within himself.
我们要合作
We must work together.
对 - 同意
Right. - I agree.
Frasier
So now, Frasier...
问题出在哪儿
What is the problem?
为什么你不能走到最后呢
Why can't you can't make it work with a woman?
因为我们离开你了吗
Is it because they leave you?
你没跟随你感觉了吗
You stopped listening to your heart?
因为你不切实际的幻想吗
Is it your unrealistic expectations?
我不知道
I don't know.
别管我 我不想这样
Leave me alone. I don't wanna do this.
Frasier - 嗨 Frasier
Frasier. - Hi, Frasier.
亲爱的
Honey, hi.
那是什么
What is it?
我约会过的所有女人
It's every woman I've ever dated.
我该怎么办
What am I gonna do?
儿子 我知道这很难面对
Now, son, I know this is frightening for you.
但你必须经历这么一次
But you have to do the work.
好的 - 好
Yes. - Okay.
好
Okay.
说了
Fine.
好
All right.
我跟Lana黄了的原因
I... I screwed things up with Lana.
等下 这不是我的错啊
Wait, that, that wasn't my fault.
她还爱她前夫
She was still in love with her ex-husband.
不 Lana不是问题
No, Lana is not the problem.
她并不合适
No, she wasn't right for you at all.
母亲 你当然这么说
Oh, Mother, you would say that.
每一段关系你都不满意
You never approved of my relationships.
别赖我 我喜欢Claire啊
Don't pin this on me. I liked Claire.
你们确实很般配
Oh, she was wonderful for you.
人人都这么想
Everybody thought so.
那为什么不行呢
So why didn't it work out?
或许正因为她太合适了 - 这是什么话
Maybe she was just right for you. - What does that mean?
Claire有你想要的一切
Claire was everything we looked for in a woman.
这吓坏你了
And that terrified you.
因为她不可避免地也会离开你
Because inevitably she would have left you.
所以 你先跑了
And so, of course, you ran away.
不是 不是 我离开Claire
No, no, no, I left Claire
因为我还对Lana有感觉
because I discovered I had feelings for Lana.
你自己幻想的感觉 - 她极其有问题
You created feelings for Lana... - Who was extremely flawed.
这样你就有借口离开Claire了
So you'd have an excuse to leave Claire.
但我没找借口 我就是不爱她啊
Yes, but I didn't make an excuse, I didn't love her.
不是 是你不想爱她
No, you didn't want to love her.
她太棒了 - 这就是你所惧怕的
She was too good. - And that's why you were afraid.
对 你是说我会怕遇到一个好女人
All right, you're saying that I'm afraid of a good woman?
你害怕失去一个好女人
You're afraid of losing a good woman.
再次失去
Again.
就是这样
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表