那么 咱们的大明星表现得怎么样
So, how's our star doing?
CPS广♥告♥商那边还好吧 - 好极了
Everything go okay with the CPSs? - Terrific.
ExecComm委员会那边呢 - 哦 他们高兴死了
And your ExecComm? - Oh, they're thrilled.
MM巧克力豆呢 - 随便拿
What about the M&M's? - Help yourself.
嘿 大家好 - 嘿 Roz
Hey, everybody. - Hey, Roz.
请允许我介绍Herm Evans 这儿的电台经理
Oh listen. Let me introduce you to Herm Evans, the station manager here.
你好 - 很高兴见到你 Roz
Hi. - Nice to meet you, Roz.
谢谢 - 既然大家都到了
Thank you. - Now that everybody's here,
我去把记者叫来 - 好的 好的
I'll go get the reporters. - Right, right.
呃 Roz 你确定你能行吗
Uh, Roz, listen, sure you're up to this?
能啊 怎么了 怎么不行了
Yeah, why? Why wouldn't I be?
最近这阵子你过得不太好
Well, it's been a tough time lately,
因为那个Roger的事嘛
you know, with the Roger situation.
哦 别这样 Frasier 我没事
Oh, knock it off, Frasier, I'm fine.
你确定 - 确定
You're sure? - Yes.
真的 如果你内心煎熬我不会怪你的
Because believe me I wouldn't blame you if you were struggling a little bit.
我是说 要是我就会满脑子都是
I mean, my head would be
"如果当初"和"要是怎么样就好了"之类的
filled with "What if"S and "If only"S and...
更别说那阴魂不散的经典问题
Oh, God forbid, the looming question:
"要是我这辈子再也没有机会"
"What if I'll never again have a chance...?"
哦 媒体来了 好了 保持微笑
Ooh, here comes the press. All right, big smiles.
谢谢大家能来
Thanks for coming, everybody.
嘿 Matt 你这是条新领带还是终于把旧的洗了
Hey, Matt, is that a new tie or did you just have it cleaned?
等你们膜拜完KQZY的这位新任主播
Hey there'll be plenty of time for that cheese plate
有的是时间享用奶酪果盘
after you've fallen in love with KQZY's proud new addition,
欢迎Frasier Crane医生 - 谢谢
Dr. Frasier Crane. - Thank you.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
我想借此机会介绍
I'd like to take this opportunity to introduce
我可爱的制♥作♥人伙伴 Roz Doyle
my lovely producing partner, Roz Doyle.
我想说我非常期待能够
I must say I'm looking forward
成为斯波坎电台未来的一部分
to becoming part of the radio landscape here in Spokane.
Crane医生 对于抢占了
Dr. Crane, how do you feel
Neal Sullivan的节目时间你有什么感受
about taking over Neal Sullivan's time slot?
不好意思 谁 - 谁也不是
I'm sorry, who? - Nobody.
是你替换掉的一个人
It's a guy you're replacing.
谁也不是才怪
Nobody?
他是斯波坎三十年来家喻户晓的名人了
He's been a Spokane institution for 30 years.
是的 我们都看见你的专栏了
Yes, we all saw your column.
你知道下一篇精彩专栏该写什么吗
You know what would make another great column?
Crane医生曾就读于哈佛和牛津 哇哦
Dr. Crane went to Harvard and Oxford. Wow.
无意冒犯 Crane医生
No offence, Dr. Crane,
但你的学位不会让我们忘记Sully的
but all your degrees aren't going to make us forget Sully.
我也不希望你们忘记
And I don't intend that they should.
我不希望你们忘记任何人
I don't want you to forget anyone.
我是来帮助人们的 - Sully一直都在帮助人们
I'm here to help people. - Sully helps people.
每年七月四号♥ 他都组织一群问题少年
Every Fourth of July, he organizes a group of troubled teens
在河岸清理垃圾
and cleans up all the trash on the riverbanks.
我们七月四号♥能见证你的参与吗
Will we be seeing you on the Fourth of July?
嘿 快看这是什么
Hey, what's this over here?
免费的酒
Free liquor?
嘿 Sully - 大伙好啊
Hey, Sully. - Hey, guys.
我无意打断你们
Don't let me interrupt.
我呢 只是收拾一下桌子上的东西
I, uh, just clearing out a few things from my desk.
想顺路祝我的继任者好运
Wanted to stop by and wish my successor luck.
哦 谢谢 非常感谢 Sullivan先生
Oh, thank you. Thank you so much, Mr. Sullivan.
您可是斯波坎杰出的贡献者
As someone who has served Spokane so well,
这祝福让我倍感荣幸
your blessing is deeply appreciated.
你不需要我的祝福 我只是个普通人
You don't need my blessing. I'm just a simple man
心中有着对斯波坎的热爱
with a passion for Spokane in his heart
口袋里有个离职通知 呵呵
and a termination notice in his pocket. Heh.
Sully 你明天会听Crane医生的节目吗
Sully, will you be listening to Dr. Crane's show tomorrow?
不一定 Cathy 在这件事上我就和
Not sure, Cathy. I've been going around on that one
Looff上的小马一样旋转不定
like the horses on the Looff.
不好意思 Looff是什么
I'm sorry, the Looff?
是个旋转木马 - 哦
It's a carousel. - Oh.
我想至少得在本市
I guess you have to be in the
待三个小时以上才会懂吧 哈哈
city more than three hours to know that. Ha-ha.
Sully 你退休后打算干什么呢
Sully, what are you going to do with your time now?
问得好 Frank
Good question, Frank.
我爸退休后一个月就死了
When my dad retired, he died a month later.
你爱怎么想怎么想吧
Take that any way you like.
但是 呃 知道吗 伙计们
But, uh, you know what, fellas?
你们应该是向Crane医生提问的
You really should be asking Dr. Crane the questions.
如果有人找我 我就在街角的暮离感酒吧
If anyone needs me, I'll be down the street at Mulligan's,
我请客
buying rounds.
保持微笑 - 我们会想你的
Keep smiling. - We'll miss you.
咱们为Sully欢呼吧
Let's hear it for Sully.
因为他是个快乐的好伙伴
For he's a jolly good fellow
因为他是个快乐的好伙伴
For he's a jolly good fellow
*因为他是个快乐的好伙伴 没人能够否认*
*For he's a jolly good fellow Which nobody can deny*
*没人能够否认*
*Which nobody can deny Which nobody can...*
话说 我觉得我们这里需要个小点的钻头
Now, I think we're going to need a smaller drill bit.
夹头钥匙呢 - 啥
Where's the chuck key? - The what?
就是那边那个东西
You know, that thing there.
是紧线器吧
The tightener.
这叫夹头钥匙 - 可能在英国是这么叫的
It's called the chuck key. - Well, maybe in England.
在我们美国这玩意没有特定的名字
Here in the U.S., it doesn't have a specific name.
你买♥♥木螺丝了吗 - 哦 该死
Did you get the wood screws? - Oh, damn.
我忘了在五金店买♥♥了
I forgot to pick them up at the hardware store.
别担心 我出去买♥♥吧
Don't worry. I'll run out and fetch them.
不 没关系 还是我去吧
No, that's all right. I'll get them.
你开始往上面粘脚垫吧 - 好的
Why don't you get started gluing the footpads. - All right.
当心连接线
Watch out for the extension cord.
就是橙色的软电线
That's the orange electricity hose.
我知道那是什么
I know what it is.
嘿 老爸 - 嘿 Niles
Hey, Dad. - Hey, Niles.
你不是忙着到西北大学处理紧急事件吗
I thought you were busy with an emergency at Northwest.
是啊 我刚处理完了
I was. Actually I just finished.
你看啊这是我的访客名牌 日期写着今天
See this is my guest badge that has today's date on it.
这个是没法造假的
You can't fake that.
好吧
Uh-huh.
半个小时后见 - 好吧
See you in a half-hour. - All right.
你真可爱
You look adorable.
就像安全小公主 - 哈哈
You look like the princess of safety. - Ha-ha.
很抱歉把你拖进来
Look, I'm so sorry for roping you into this.
哦 没关系的
Oh, don't be.
这让我想起以前
It reminds me of when I used
我和兄弟们车♥库♥里胡闹的时候
to mess about in the garage with my brothers.
我们会做各种各样的东西
We used to build all sorts of things.
夹板啦 拐杖啦 假腿啦
Splints, crutches, peg legs.
不过 你肯帮老爸真是太好了
Still, you're sweet to help Dad out.
我肯定受不了他那大爷脾气
I don't think I could take his bossiness.
哦 他也没有那么坏啦 - 嗯
Oh, he's not so bad. - Hmm.
你能给我递块抹布吗
Could you hand me a rag?
呃 没问题
Uh, sure.
有没有兴趣
Any interest in sneaking
趁着工头不在溜进你房♥间待一会
off to your room while the foreman's away?
听起来不错
That sounds lovely.
但是我得先把这些垫子粘上
But first I have to get these pads on.
你能按一会这个吗 - 好啊 没问题
Can you press on this for a moment? - Yeah, no problem.
或许待会我们可以试听一下我那张瓦格纳情侣专辑
Maybe later we'll try out my Wagner for Lovers CD.
瓦格纳 著名德国古典音乐大♥师♥
我还需要块抹布 - 哦 呃 马上来
I need another rag. - Oh, uh, coming up.
能再给我拿张砂纸吗
Can you grab me some sandpaper too?
哦 好的 当然
Oh, uh, yeah, sure. Of course.
别按太紧 否则垫子会偏移
Don't press too tight, or the pad will slide.
这样 小心点 均匀地按着
Here, careful. Even pressure,
像这样 - 是啊 我就是这么按的啊
Like this. - Yeah, that's what I'm doing.
是吗 那胶怎么都挤出来了
Yeah? Well, then, why is glue squirting out?
我需要抹布 - 哦 好吧
I need the rag. - Oh, okay.
我从来没说我擅长木工活
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表