Doesn't seem like a lot
这看上去并不是很足够啊
of time for substantive psychological advice.
如果我认为真的有问题 通常会推荐来电者去
If I believe there's a real problem, I refer the caller to...
就是说有真问题 你就踢皮球咯
So if it's a real problem, you pass the buck?
你说什么 - 1993年2月9日
Excuse me? - February 9th, 1993.
对你来说有什么特殊意义吗
Does that date mean anything to you?
应该有意义吗 - 根据"波士顿环球报"
Should it? - According to the Boston Globe,
你那天在窗台上大闹了两小时
you spent two hours on a
威胁妻子 要是离开你就跳楼
ledge threatening to jump if your wife left.
有多少听众知道给他们提建议的人
How many of your listeners are aware that they're taking advice
是一个差点横尸街头的人
from a man who was nearly a stain on the sidewalk?
Andy 是不是时候进段广♥告♥了
Andy, isn't it about time for a commercial break?
事实上本节目是公共服务性质
Actually, this show is a public service,
所以并没有商业广♥告♥插播
therefore commercial-free.
对不起
Sorry.
太棒了
Splendid.
Daphne路
嗨 我只是 呃
Hi, just...hmm...
你好 Peg
Hi, Peg.
天呐 我不知道今晚是你值夜班
Jeez, I didn't know you were working the graveyard tonight.
这个月都是我 你怎么来了
All this month. What brings you here?
事实上我就住这街区
Actually, I was in the neighbourhood,
我想确认他们修好了电梯间的摄像头
and I wanted to make sure they'd fixed that elevator camera.
但我以为Rich今晚会在这
But, see, I thought Rich was on tonight,
所以就解释了为啥我没想到是你在这里
which explains why I didn't know you'd be here.
好的
Right.
已经修好了 - 那很好
Well, it's fixed. - Well, that's good.
是有人弄坏的
Somebody broke it.
那好吧
Okay, then.
回头见 - 再见
See you later. - See you.
为什么你没有打电♥话♥给我
Hey, how come I never heard from you?
天呐
Oh, jeez...
我以为我们之间有火花的
Well, I was under the impression we had some chemistry going.
我想你至少会打个电♥话♥给我
I think I deserved at least a phone call.
我们就亲热了一下
Hey, we made out a little.
不要越过界毁了这感觉
Let's not ruin it by making it more than it was.
我正是这么想的 - 好的
Just what I was thinking. - Good.
这样就算我俩
Then it won't be awkward
在我值班时遇见了 也不会尴尬了 对吗
or anything if we pull the same shift, right?
你在说什么 不用担心我的
What are you talking about? Don't worry about me.
你自己管好就好 - 哈哈 好的
Watch yourself. Heh. - Ha-ha-ha. Okay.
不用担心
No worries.
回头再见 - 再见
So I'll see you around, then. - Yeah, see you.
你会去Jerry的退休派对吗
Hey, you going to Jerry's retirement party?
可能会去玩一会 - 我也是
Uh, might drop in for a pop or two. - Yeah, same.
那么我们到时候见 - 可能哟
Maybe I'll see you there. - Yeah, maybe you will.
再说一遍 我的确承认协助了前妻
Again, I freely admit that I assisted my ex-wife
在实验室动物身上做心理实验
in psychological experiments on lab animals.
但是当时
However, at that time
给猴子戴墨镜
putting a pair of sunglasses
并不能叫做残忍♥吧
on a monkey did not constitute cruelty.
那只能说我们并不同意这个说法
We'll just agree to disagree.
你知道吗 我无法想象
You know, I scarcely see how
这一连串关于我个人生活的问题
this line of questioning about my personal life
可以如何帮助听众 - Crane医生
can benefit your listeners. - Well, Dr. Crane,
你每天都让你的听众盲目地相信你
every day you ask your listeners to blindly trust you.
难道公众就不该了解一下
Isn't the public entitled to know a little more
能回答一切问题的友好声音背后那个人吗
about that friendly voice that seems to have all the answers?
我知道了
Oh, I understand.
这根本与我无关
This isn't about me at all.
你们的一系列问题
You see, your combative line of questioning
都是适合你们这个听众年龄段的
is completely age-appropriate.
对强权的挑战 对事实的热诚
The challenging of authority, the zeal for truth.
说到事实
Speaking of truth,
我对你去年的纳税单有一些疑问
I have a few questions about your last tax return.
我得打断一下 讨论组的各位
I hate to interrupt, panel,
但现在是我们的常规新闻时间
but it's time for our regular news break.
之后将有更多青少年节目
We'll be back with more Teen Scene fun after this.
Crane医生 能说几句话吗
Dr. Crane, could I borrow you for a second?
你做得很棒
You're doing great.
兄弟 你惨了 - 谢谢你的汇报
Dude, you're in trouble here. - Thanks for the update.
放松点 愤怒先生
Take it easy, Mr. Snappy.
我这不来帮你了吗
I'm here to help you.
你们能相信Kirby在这上班吗
Can you believe that Kirby guy works here?
我都不敢相信他终于毕业了
I can't believe they finally graduated him.
记住各位 你们还是友好大使呢
Now, remember, guys, you're still goodwill ambassadors...
没和你说话
We weren't talking to you.
好的
Okay.
一切都好吗 Cane医生 - 是的
Everything okay, Dr. Crane? - Absolutely.
我并不十分欣赏
I didn't fully appreciate
你们激进的新闻采访本质
the hard-hitting nature of your journalism,
但我想我已经知道如何应对了
but I think I know how to handle it now.
欢迎回到青少年现场
We're back with more Teen Scene,
我们的特别嘉宾是Fraiser Crane医生
and our special guest, Dr. Frasier Crane.
Crane医生 我们说到哪了
Now, Dr. Crane, where were we?
我相信我们刚谈到了
I believe we were discussing my competence
我作为一名心理医生的能力问题
as a mental-health professional.
的确 我在生命中经历了
And though it is true that I have suffered
许多情感波澜
several emotional setbacks in my life,
但说实话 谁没有呢
if we are to be honest, haven't we all?
这就是你的回应 说我们都有问题
And that's your defence? That we all have problems?
也许我该用一段诗歌♥
Perhaps I can better illustrate
更好地阐述我的观点
my point by reading from a poem entitled:
叫做"致Trisha的洋葱"
"An Onion for Trisha."
你从哪里拿到的
Where did you get that?
我心似洋葱
My heart is like an onion
层层都是泪
Filled with layers of tears
为何离我远去啊 为何 Trisha
Why, oh, why did you leave me, Trisha?
行了 把那个给我 - Trisha Sharpe
Okay, give me that! - Trisha Sharpe?
你说你从来都没喜欢过她
You said you never liked her.
哦 Trent受到巨大伤害
Ooh, Trent, tough blow!
是的 看来年轻的恋情
Yes, it seems that youthful relationships
充满着情感的荆棘冒险
are fraught with emotional hazards.
特别是对于某位在数学夏令营中
Especially in the case of a young woman
寻到了初恋的姑娘来说尤甚
who finds her first love at math camp.
数学营里怎么了 - 我不想说
What happened at math camp? - I don't wanna talk about it.
Crane医生 - 是的 Ryan
Uh, Dr. Crane... - Yes, Ryan,
或者像游泳队的伙伴们叫你的
or as the boys on the swim team call you...
你对打算上大学的孩子有什么建议吗
So do you have any good advice for kids that wanna go to college?
事实上我的确有
As a matter of fact, I believe I do.
简而言之 听众 你并没有什么问题
In short, caller, there is nothing wrong with you.
你也不会因此生病
And you're not going to get sick.
但要记住的是 你做得越频繁
But remember, the more frequently you do it,
这事也就变得越普通
the less special it becomes.
我希望这能解答你的疑惑
I hope that answers your question.
好的 谢谢啦
Uh, yeah. Well, uh, thanks a lot.
今晚的青少年现场也到了尾声
Well, that about wraps it up for tonight's Teen Scene.
感谢Trent Ryan和Emily 我是Andy McNiff
For Trent, Ryan and Emily, this is Andy McNiff,
提醒各位
reminding you we're still
主持人岗位仍然在招聘中
taking applications for the moderator's job,
希望大家有充满年轻活力的一周
and wishing you a teen-tastic week.
晚安
Good night.
谢谢孩子们 我玩得很开心 - 真是谢谢了
Thanks, kids. I had fun. - Yeah, thanks.
谢谢 你让我这个月都很愉快
Thank you. You made my month.
真好啊 Crane医生 做得真好
Way to go, Dr. Crane! That was sweet.
我并不对这个感到骄傲 Kirby
I'm not exactly proud of myself, Kirby.
你应该骄傲 那些傻蛋是自找的
You should be, man. Those dinks brought it on themselves.
就好像他们说"我们要整死这老头"
They were like, "We're gonna get this old dude."
你就像"你说什么老头" 然后就像
And then you were like, "Old dude? Say what?" And it was like:
砰砰嘭嘭 一通乱打
Wham! Wham! Smack-down! Boom! Boom! Doc...
说得好 Kirby
Well said, Kirby. Uh...
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表