让你躲着我另外一个女人
by keeping you from seeing my other lady.
我不是他女人 - 该死 宝贝 这好无情
I was never his lady. - Damn, baby, that's cold.
她都够当他母亲了
She's old enough to be your mother, practically.
该死 宝贝 这好无情
Damn, baby, now that's cold.
不管了
Whatever.
哇 进展不顺利啊
Wow, that did not go so great.
这种事情没有顺利的 Kirby
Well, those things rarely do, Kirby.
嗨 兄弟
Hey, buddy.
老爸 你来了 - 我无论如何不会错过这个的
Dad, you're here. - I wouldn't miss it for anything.
你妈在哪 我要跟她谈会儿
Where's Mom? I really need to talk to her.
我去找她 - 好
I'll go get her. - Okay.
哇 世界真小 你在这儿干什么
Wow, small world. What are you doing here?
你怎么认识Kirby的
So how do you know Kirby?
我是他家教
Well, I was his tutor.
那我真欠你不少了
Yow, how much I owe you for that?
纯粹帮忙 真的
No, no, it was a pleasure, really.
所以你是Kirby的老爸
So you're Kirby's dad.
Lana的前夫 之前跟一个牙科助手跑了
Lana's ex who ran off with the dental hygienist.
你也能直接叫我Bob
But you can call me Bob.
我猜离婚后 Lana找你代替我了
I take it Lana filled you in about our divorce.
是 我是她的依靠
Yes, I was a shoulder for her.
简单说 我认为她完全不想见你了
Briefly. I think she's completely over you now.
希望不是 我真的很想她回心转意
I hope not. I mean, I really want her back.
我什么都会做的 我变了
I'll do whatever to show her I'm a changed man.
听着 Bob 我不认为这是个好想法
Listen, Bob, I don't think that's a very good idea.
但你在机场说
Well, but you said at the airport
我该 - 是 我知道 Roz
I should... - Yes, I know l... Oh, Roz.
Roz 听着 我想让你见见Bob
Roz, listen, I'd like you meet Bob.
Bob这是Roz Doyle 我广播节目的非凡制♥作♥人
Bob, this is Roz Doyle, the brilliant producer of my radio show.
哦 天 谢谢 Fraiser - 当然
Oh, gee, thanks, Frasier. - Oh, of course.
又美又有脑子
Beauty and brains, huh?
谁说上帝不会两样兼顾呢
Who said God doesn't give with both hands?
Roz 我相信 如果没错的话 你现在是单身
And, Roz, I believe, if I'm not mistaken, that you're available right now?
或许哦
Maybe.
那么 什么风把你吹到这场晚会上来的呢
So, what brings you to this little soiree?
我是Kirby的老爸 Lana的前夫
Well, I'm Kirby's dad and Lana's ex,
希望马上能修复了
although hopefully not for long.
多亏了这位兄弟 我决定忠于内心
Thanks to this man, I've decided to follow my heart
追回我真正爱的女人
and come back for the woman I really love.
真的吗
Oh, really?
Kirby 是谁啊 - 马上你就知道了
Kirby, what is it? - You'll see. You'll see.
该死的
Oh, crap.
你看到了吧
Well, there goes that.
你已经试过了 Bob
You gave it your best try, Bob.
Tennyson说过 Bob
In the words of Tennyson... Bob?
维多利亚时期的英国诗人
该死 - 你个混♥蛋♥
Damn. - You jerk.
我不是随你摆布的诱饵
I am not some man-bait that you can just set out whenever it suits you.
我知道 抱歉 我没招了
I know. I'm sorry, Roz, I was desperate.
天哪 我刚跟Claire分手
For God's sakes I just ended things with Claire.
现在我要追求Lana时 接着他来了 一切都毁了
Now I'm here to pursue Lana, and then he shows up. Everything's ruined.
你怎么不走呢 你很擅长不是吗 走啊
Why don't you just leave? You're good at that. Just go!
我再给你打电♥话♥ 儿子 - 不要放弃啊 老爸
I'll call you later, son. - You can't quit now, Dad.
如果你想回来 你就要适应她的大嗓门
If you're gonna come back, you gotta get used to her screaming.
虽然看起来很糟
You know, as ugly as that was,
但你的机会来了
things couldn't have worked out any better for you.
她很脆弱 那儿有这么多酒
I mean, she's vulnerable, there's a full bar,
她还已经在卧室了
she's already in the bedroom.
已经没有任何难度了
Almost takes the sport out of it.
Kirby 我知道你很沮丧
I know you must be upset, Kirby.
他只想和她说话 她完全疯了
The guy just wants to talk to her, and she gets completely bent.
我知道 - 我知道很老套
I know. - I know it's a cliche? Okay?
我还是想让我父母复合
I just... I really want my parents to get back together.
希望我能帮忙
I wish I could help.
你能跟我妈谈谈
You could talk to my mother.
让她给他一次机会
You could tell her to give him another chance.
我不认为我适合做这个
Oh, I don't think I'm the guy for that job.
跟人谈话是你的本职啊
Talking to people is your job.
你试试 - 不 做不到
You could try. - No, I can't.
做不到
Can't?
我记得有个学生叫Kirby
I seem to recall a young pupil named Kirby.
他几个月前说 我做不到
He said "I can't," Nary but months ago.
但Frasier Crane的教会那个学生
But a certain man named Dr. Frasier Crane taught that pupil
他只要认定了 什么都能做到
that he can do whatever he sets his mind to.
那个人就是你
And the name of that man was you.
Bob已经走了
Well, Bob's left.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
我等了一年 就想等那个男人回来
I have waited over a year for that man to come back to me.
最终我终于决定
And when I finally get to
再也不想见到他时
the point where I never want to see him again,
他走了进来
he walks through the door.
但你现在坚强多了
But you're... You're much stronger now,
他露个面也不足以动摇你的想法啊
and it'd take a lot more than just showing up to change your mind.
当然 他确实想道歉的
Well, to be fair, he did try to apologise.
不然他还能做什么呢
I mean, what else can he do?
过去的一年已经回不来了
He can't take the whole last year back.
是的
No, he can't.
我能问你
Can I ask you something?
作为心理医生
In your opinion as a psychiatrist,
失去信任后 还能找回来吗
once you've lost trust, can you ever get it back?
要费力气的 费很大力气
Well, it would take work, a lot of work.
想想 Lana 你可以重新拥有新生活
Think about it, Lana. You could have a whole new life now.
是的 只是有点困惑
I could. I'm just so confused.
Frasier 你是唯一一个我能信任的人 我该怎么办
Frasier, you are the only man I can trust right now. Tell me what to do.
好吧
Well...
事实是
The truth is...
如果你对Bob没有感觉
You wouldn't be having this crisis
你现在根本就不会有这些犹豫
if you didn't still have feelings for Bob.
你该和他谈谈
You should talk to him.
你该听他说说
You owe it to yourself to hear him out.
我想让你知道 Frasier 不管发生什么
I just want you to know, Frasier, that no matter what happens,
你真的是个很好的
you are a really good...
别 别用F开头的词
Don't. Don't use the F-word.
我没有 我准备说朋友的
I wasn't about to. I was gonna say we're friends.
烤肉不错 Daph
Great pot roast, Daph.
谢谢 Crane先生
Well, thanks, Mr. Crane.
我用大头菜和洋葱
I used turnips and pearl onions for the gra...
这有什么用
Oh, what's the use?
没了Claire 再也回不去了
This place'll never be the same without Claire.
我们都想她 老爸
We all miss her, Dad.
没人比我更想她
No one misses her more than me.
她本可能是我一直想要的姐妹啊
She could have been the sister I never had.
我们能给她打电♥话♥吗 - 说什么呢
Do you think we can call her? - What would we say?
她可能和别人约会呢
She's probably out on a date with somebody else.
也许没有 打下试试她在不在家
Well, maybe not. Let's just see if she's home.
开免提
Put it on speaker.
你来说 - 不 Daphne来说
You do the talking. - No. Daphne should.
我不知道说什么
I don't know what to say.
你好
Hello?
喂
Hello?
太幼稚了
Well, that was childish.
她回拨了 别接
She star-69'd us. Don't answer it.
你们都聋了吗
You all gone deaf?
没人接电♥话♥吗
Isn't someone gonna answer that?
你上啊
You're up.
喂
Hello?
Claire
Claire.
我没打给你 你打过来的
I did not call you. You called me.
没有
I did not.
我没有 我
I did not. I did...
喂
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表