一直在帮助我建立自信什么的
the way you keep trying to build up my self-esteem and all.
我希望能把你们俩都带进酒窖
I wish there was some way I could take you both to the wine cellar.
可没办法
But I can't.
Niles - Frasier
Niles. - Frasier.
这男孩竟然胆敢这样对我们挑拨离间
Do you believe the nerve of this boy, pitting us against each other?
我们可不能被他操控了
We're not going to be manipulated like this.
当然不能 好吧 那我们先各自停手吧
No, we certainly aren't. All right, let's put a stop to it right now.
行了 Kirby 恐怕你的把戏也该耍完了
All right, Kirby. I'm afraid your little game is up.
我要跟你谈些别的 - 我给你100块
And I wanna tell you something else... - A hundred dollars.
那我200 - 300
Two hundred dollars. - Three hundred dollars.
我加到500块
Five hundred dollars!
Kirby 你去过拉斯维加斯吗
Kirby, have you ever been to Vegas?
他可没空去
He can't go to Vegas.
他得忙着在电台实习
He'll be too busy interning at the radio station.
不可能吧
No way.
我得到那份工作了
I got the job?
谢谢你 Crane医生 你为自己赢得了酒窖一日游
Thank you, Dr. Crane. You just got yourself a wine tour.
我还得谢谢你 Kirby 哈哈
Well, and thank you, Kirby. Ha, ha!
太赞了 我保证一定不让你失望
This is so awesome. And I promise I will not let you down.
我会从你身上多多汲取知识
I'm gonna soak up as much as I can from you.
跟在你身边形影不离
I'm gonna be like your shadow.
咱们从现在开始融为一体 Crane医生
You and me, Dr. Crane. From now on.
我们还可以拼车去上班
You know, we should probably car pool to work.
Niles 能借一步说句话吗 - 不能
Niles, could I see you for a moment? - No.
这是我见过最浪漫的事了
Isn't this the most romantic thing you've ever seen?
如果你非得这么说
If you say so.
再没有比女主和那个鬼魂之间更真挚的感情了
There's no greater passion than that between a woman and a ghost.
我来接
I'll get it.
喂
Hello?
哦 什么
Oh, uh, yeah?
真的吗
Really?
我不用再戴这个了吗
I don't have to wear it anymore?
太棒了
That's great.
好的 谢谢 Stewart医生
Yeah, thanks, Dr. Stewart.
谁打来的 - Stewart医生
Who was that? - Dr. Stewart.
情况怎么样 - 没事
Are you all right? - I'm fine.
那看来你要让我换台到球赛了
Hmm, I suppose you'll want me to put the game on then.
呃 实际上
Well, uh, actually, he said
他说电脑数据出了点错
there was a bit of a foul-up with the computer,
我可能还得再戴几个小时
and, uh, maybe I should wear it for a couple more hours.
哦 那太糟糕了
Well, that's too bad.
你需要我把这段倒回去吗
Do you want me to rewind?
你再说话我就错过更多了
If you're gonna keep talking!
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表