但是请听我说
But listen to me.
为某人卸下心防并不是你的错
You can't blame yourself for letting someone into your heart.
爱情总是有风险的
Love is always a risk.
但你一定要承担
But you have to take it.
现在你心中的这份痛会随时间消失
The pain you're feeling now will pass in time,
你会准备好再次去承担爱的风险
and you'll find yourself ready to take that risk again.
在那之前
Until then,
到你的朋友那里寻求安慰吧
take comfort in your friends.
他们想要帮你
They want to help you.
他们都很爱你
They love you.
是的 谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
不用谢
You're welcome.
直播中
哦 天哪
Oh, my God.
对了
Right.
好了 斯波坎 呃
Okay, Spokane, uh,
我们来听听你们有什么想说的 咳
let's hear what you have to say, uh... Ahem.
请讲 这位听众 我在聆听
Go ahead, caller, I'm listening.
你好 Crane医生
Hi, Dr. Crane.
我本来想说你很烂
I was going to say you suck.
但是等电♥话♥的时候
But while the phone was ringing,
我听了上一位听众的来电
I heard that last caller.
我只想告诉她要坚强
I just want to tell her to hang in there.
你太好了
That's very kind of you.
请讲 这位听众 我在聆听
Go ahead, caller, I'm listening.
你好 我叫Carl
Hi. My name's Carl.
你好 Carl
Hello, Carl.
我跟那位Roberta女士的经历差不多
I'm kind of going through the same thing as that Roberta woman.
真的吗 那么或许你可以和我们分享你的经历
Really? Well, perhaps you could share your experience with us,
说不定能帮助到Roberta和一些其他的听众
and possibly help Roberta and some of our other listeners.
不知道怎么说好 呃
Well, it's hard to talk about. Uh...
确切来说她还没有把我甩了
She hasn't technically dumped me yet,
但是我很清楚就快了
but I'm pretty sure it's coming.
我不知道我是应该先提出来
I don't know if I should bring it up first
还是彻底避开这个话题
or just avoid the whole subject
祈祷一切能好起来 这样
and hope things get better. I mean...
好吧 Carl 呃
Well, Carl, uh,
这些问题很少会自己解决
these problems rarely resolve themselves.
我明白此时要坦诚相对
I realise that an honest conversation at this point
可能让人有些害怕 但是呢
may be a little daunting. But...
大功告成
I'm finished.
成品还不错
It turned out great.
抱歉我对你大喊大叫
I'm sorry I yelled at you.
你帮了很大的忙 没有你我肯定做不成的
You were a big help. I couldn't have done it without you.
真的吗 - 当然啦
You mean it? - Absolutely.
快过来看看
Come and take a look.
哦 真漂亮
Oh, that is sharp.
Niles 过来看电视柜
Niles, come look at the table.
我比较喜欢脚垫部分
I like the footpads.
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表