第九季 第十五集
求婚戒
Niles 你确定不用带Daphne来吗
Niles, you sure you wanna do this without Daphne?
当年我和Lilith订婚的时候
You know, when Lilith and I got engaged,
她坚持要亲自参与婚戒的选择过程
she insisted on being involved with the ring selection process.
我理解你的用心 Frisier 但我想给她一个惊喜
I appreciate your concern Frasier, but I wanna surprise her.
这个怎么样 又闪又亮的
How about this one? It's nice and sparkling.
那是个耳环 爸
That's an earring, Dad.
我想我该把眼镜戴上 - 没错
Oh. Guess I better put on my glasses. - Yes.
啊 Niles
Aah. Niles,
准备好被美得无法呼吸
prepare to relinquish your breath.
你说的是哪一个 - 就这边这个
Which one? - That right there.
俗气旁边那个
Next to the gaudy one?
俗气的那个
The gaudy one?
行吧行吧 你喜欢哪个
All right, all right, which one do you like?
款式上要更像那个
Something more along the lines of that one there,
镶羽毛的
with the feathered band.
行吗 你觉得怎么样
All right? What do you think?
我很庆幸在这里避免你犯错
I think it's a good thing I'm here to talk you out of it.
我想我开始后悔要带你出来干什么
I think I'm starting to regret bringing you along at all.
我觉得这是你的福气 - 不 你到底
I think it's a godsend... - No, how much...?
先生们 我确定我们能找到
Gentlemen, I'm sure we can find something
能让你俩幸福一生的款式
that will bring you both a lifetime of happiness.
不不 他们不是情侣
Oh, no, they're not a couple.
我儿子Niles来这挑一款订婚戒指
My son Niles is here to pick out an engagement ring
送给他的女朋友Daphne
for his girlfriend Daphne.
而这位已经结过两次婚的Fraiser
And Frasier, who's been married twice,
只是来帮忙的
just came along to help him.
真的很抱歉
I'm very sorry.
我暂时先不打扰你们 给你们多点时间看看
I'll come back when you've had more time to look around.
这是怎么回事
Where did that come from?
我是说 真的
I mean, really,
就这样无中生有地猜测别人
to just assume something like that out of the blue.
他深柜吧
Latent.
好吧 你们得承认
Well, you gotta admit,
就这情况而言 他说得也不为过
it wasn't such a big leap, given the situation.
你说的是什么意思
And just what is that supposed to...?
看看是哪位镶嵌宝石的天使下凡啦
What bejewelled seraph has escaped her provenance now?
我去看看果汁店现在有没有排队吧
I'm gonna go see if there's a line at the Orange Julius.
我其实有几个备选 Niles
I have several candidates, Niles.
但在你对这个说不之前
but before you turn up your nose at this...
就是它了
That's it.
就这里 Daphne戒指就是它了
Right there. That's Daphne's ring.
我想要给你看的就是这个
The very one I was going to show you.
时髦 - 经典
Stylish. - Classic.
光彩照人
Stunning.
正如Daphne 不好意思
Daphne. Uh, excuse me?
我想要看看那个 - 选得好 先生
I'd like to see that one, please. - Excellent choice, sir.
知道她的戒指尺寸吗 - 不仅知道
Do you know her ring size? - Even better.
她戴戒指的手和我的一样大小
Her ring finger is exactly the same size as mine.
哦
Oh.
好吧 那么你应该要自己试戴一下了
Well, perhaps you should try this on then.
没错 哈哈
Yeah. Ha, ha.
哦 这个
Oh, it's... Oh.
不好意思 我有点紧张
Oh! I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I'm a little nervous.
我刚刚意识到这代表着什么
It just hit me, what this all means.
怎么了 - 我的背
What happened? - Just my back.
上个礼拜就有点问题
It's been acting up a bit the last week.
要我帮你一把吗
Here, you want me to give you a hand up?
不用 不用 戒指给你
No, no, no, here. Here's the ring.
好的 - 我就先蹲一会儿
All right. - I'll just stay down here for a moment.
大小合适吗
Ah. Does it fit?
行了 我帮你吧 - 不用 我可以的
Look, here, let me help. - No, I got it.
行了 行了
Come on. Come on.
Niles
Oh, Niles.
Frasier 太完美了
Frasier, it's perfect.
我常常做梦都想着这事发生
You know, I always dreamed this would happen.
不 等一下 他们不是情侣
No, wait. They're not a couple.
看呐
Look.
天呐 随便了
Oh, jeez.
求婚词
好吧
Okay.
嗨 Niles
Hey, Niles.
有什么问题吗 - 没有 我
Is something wrong? - No, no, l...
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
这是给Daphne的求婚词吗 - 什么
Is that Daphne's proposal? - What?
不 我还没 我没 你怎么
No, I haven't... I don't... What are you...?
Frasier告诉我了
Frasier told me.
那个长舌妇
Ugh. That gossiping ninny.
别担心 他让我保密了
Don't worry, he swore me to secrecy.
我也让他保密了
I swore him to secrecy.
所以现在怎么样了
So how's it coming?
我想我在这上面花太多感情了
I'm afraid I've poured so much emotion into this speech,
我不确定自己能说的时候不流泪
I don't know if I can say it all without crying.
没关系的
Oh, that's okay.
女孩子喜欢不惧流几滴眼泪的男人
Women like a man who isn't afraid to shed a few tears.
但我上次说完 整个人都脱水了
Last time I got all the way through it, I got dehydrated.
那么可能需要稍微控制一下
Well, maybe if you cut it down a little bit,
你可以在泪奔前说完
you could get through it before the waterworks start.
让我看一下 - 哦
Let me take a look? - Oh.
这一段这里怎么样
Well, what about this paragraph here?
还有"毫无希望""悲惨"这样的词
And aren't words like "Hopeless" And "Despairing"
放在求婚词里是不是不太好
kind of a downer in a proposal?
这里说的是我遇见她之前的生活
This is where I describe my life before I met her.
看到了吗 然后是这部分
See? And then comes the part
她出现了
where she comes along,
整体风格都变成了一支欢快的诗歌♥
and the metre changes to a more sprightly iambic.
现在我的生命终于有了意义
Now my life has meaning.
之前所有的不合理一下子都变合理了
Things that never made sense before, suddenly are clear.
都要归功于这位
It's all because of this
完美的女性
wonderful woman.
没关系的 我敢肯定
It's all right. I'm sure
有其他地方我们可以做删减 谢谢
there's other stuff we can cut. Thank you.
比方说这里
Okay, like here.
你现在真的有必要
I mean, now, do you really
把她比作三种不同的玫瑰吗
have to compare her to three different roses?
那么你想让我删掉哪一个
Well, which one would you have me eliminate?
是代表她的美丽的 热情的还是
The one that represents her beauty, or her passion, or her...?
还是她的幽默感呢
Her sense of humour?
Niles 你就是弄得太复杂了
Niles, you're just making this too complicated.
你知道吗 我们真正想要的
You know, all we really want
就是让男人单膝跪地
is for a guy to get down on one knee,
说一声"我爱你"
and say, "I love you.
"你愿意成为我的妻子吗"
Will you be my wife?"
品酒
好极了 口感不错
Excellent. Nice bite.
顺滑 淡淡橡木香
Smooth, oaky blend.
嗯嗯 回味也不错
Mm-hm. Lovely finish.
这是有力的竞争者 你觉得呢 爸
Yeah, I think this is definitely a contender. How about you, Dad?
嗯 这杯弄掉了那块
Well, this one dislodged that piece of pot roast
我中午就卡牙里的炖肉
that's been bugging me since lunch.
很抱歉 Niles
I'm sorry, Niles,
但我真的不适合来帮你选
but I'm just not the right guy to help you pick a wine
你的求婚晚餐酒
for your proposal dinner.
爸 那一晚对我很重要
Well, Dad, this is an important night for me
所以我也希望你能发挥重要作用
and I want you to play an important part.
那我想能参与其中的确很荣幸 谢谢
I guess it is an honour to be included. Thanks.
是时候漱漱口了 我要来杯啤酒
Well, time to cleanse my palate. I'm gonna get a beer.
现在 - 还不是时候
Now. - Not yet.
什么 他到底要多醉才行
What? Exactly how drunk does he have to get?
要答应在你求婚那晚 约Daphne妈妈出去
To agree to take Daphne's mother out while you propose to her?
酩酊大醉 Niles
Drunk, Niles.
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表