Oh, Smitty's too busy.
去隔壁干洗店试试吧
But try next door at the dry cleaners.
告诉他们是我要的
Tell them it's for me.
谢谢提醒
Thanks for the tip.
你最好了 - 啊
You are so sweet. - Ah.
大伙 Frasier是不是最好了
Isn't Frasier sweet, guys?
是啊 - 最好了
Yeah. - Sweet.
我觉得Frasier跟Kris肯定能成
I felt sure that Frasier was gonna hit it off with Kris.
她在办公室特别受欢迎
She's really popular at the office.
可怜的Crane医生 我觉得我们辜负了他
Poor Dr. Crane. I feel like we failed him.
我觉得还不到认输的时候
Well, I'm not ready to throw in the towel.
在遛狗公园还有个女的
There's this woman at the dog park...
如果你想再试一次 那我们也该再试一次
Well, if you're gonna try again, we should try again too.
说不定Frasier顺其自然的态度是对的
Maybe Frasier had the right attitude by leaving it up to fate.
帮个忙总是没错的
There's nothing wrong with lending a helping hand.
或许我们就注定要给他介绍对象
Maybe we were destined to fix him up with someone.
我只是怕不管我们给Frasier怎么安排
No. I'm afraid whatever we wanted for Frasier,
命运都会把他带歪
fate had other plans.
嗨
Hi.
你能帮我换一块钱的零钱吗 - 没有零钱
Can you give me change for a dollar? - No change.
呃 是给Kris换的 - 哦 那没问题
Uh, it's for Kris. - Oh, yeah, sure.
给你 - 谢谢
Here you go. - Thank you.
嗨 Lisa - 哦 Andy
Hi, Lisa. - Oh, Andy.
你们能洗掉喷漆吗 - 这是怎么搞的
Can you get out spray paint? - Well, how'd this happen?
我当时在看Benjamin Locklear的新画展
I was at the new Benjamin Locklear exhibit,
有个疯女人跑进来开始大喊
and this crazy woman came in and started ranting about
什么他抄了她的作品
how he'd ripped off her work.
然后她就开始用喷漆到处狂喷
And then she started spray-painting everything.
说实话 我不知道我是该把这个洗掉
Actually, I don't know if I should clean it
还是一直留到她死
or hold onto it till after she dies.
你知道 画作在艺术家死后会升值
You know, because art increases in value after the artist...
你觉得能洗掉吗
Think you can get this out?
不好意思 你只给了我三个两毛五的和一个五分的
Excuse me, um, you only gave me three quarters and a nickel.
我想我这没有多余的两毛五了
I guess I don't have any more quarters left.
你想要回你的一块钱吗 - 哦 我可能有零钱
You want your dollar back? - Oh, I might have change.
我找找看 - 哦 您真是太好了
Let me look. - Oh, that's very kind of you.
口香糖 糖果 哦 哦 哦
Gum, candy... Oh, oh, oh.
给您 - 谢谢 呃
Here you go. - Thanks. Um...
话说 呃 您没有大衣吗 外面还挺冷的
Say, uh, don't you have a coat? It's kind of cold outside.
我的刚弄上喷漆了
I just got spray paint on mine.
我想尽快把它洗干净
I wanted to get it cleaned as soon as possible.
你用苏打水洗过吗 - 当然了
Did you put seltzer on it? - Of course.
很多人都会错误地用
You know, a lot of people mistakenly use
柠檬汁洗 - 柠檬汁洗
lemon juice. - Lemon juice.
那个一点用都没有 - 完全没有
Which never works. - No, no.
而且还会招引蜜蜂
And it attracts bees.
那个我倒是不知道
I did not know that.
其实我也不确定会不会招引蜜蜂
Well, I'm not exactly certain that it attracts bees,
但是我是说 听起来挺有道理的 不是吗
but I mean, it does make sense, doesn't it?
并不是 但是你说的那么确定 我就信了
Not really, but you say it with such authority, I bought it.
话说 呃 你打台球吗
Say, uh, do you play pool?
不打
No.
我也不打
Neither do I.
嗨 我叫Frasier
Hi, my name is Frasier.
嗨
Hi.
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表