第九季 第二十集
噢 天哪 看看我在口袋里找到了什么
Well, gosh, what'd I just find in my pocket?
是腰眼肉加花生酱吗
Is that tri-tip with peanut butter?
没错
It is.
嗯 还是不吃 它一定是染上什么病了
Mm. No luck? He's definitely coming down with something.
是啊 那我就不客气了
Yeah. Well, I guess I'm gonna have to eat these myself.
好主意 逆反心理
Good idea. Reverse psychology.
什么意思
What do you mean?
Joe找到了天花板漏水的根源
Well, Joe has found the source of the leak in my ceiling.
是因为Cam Winston新买♥♥的洗衣机
It is Cam Winston's brand-new washing machine.
天呐 这次他真的太过分了
By God,for this time he's gone too far.
他吵吵嚷嚷地出现在在业委会上
As if his noise and noxious presence at the condo meetings
已经够糟糕的了
weren't bad enough.
你们有听说过比这更让人生气的事吗
Have you ever heard of anything more fury inspiring?
还真没有
I certainly have not.
敢违法安装洗衣烘干机的人脸皮要多厚啊
Imagine the cheek of the man installing an illegal washer-dryer.
噢 这不违法 很多单元都装了
Oh, they're not illegal. A lot of the units have them.
你们还在走廊的壁橱里装了挂钩放帽子呢
You guys have a hook-up in the hall closet where you keep all those hats.
首先 我完全忘了挂钩的存在
First of all, I had completely forgotten about the hook-up.
其次 我深信洪堡毡帽一定会卷土重来的
Second of all, I believe the Homburg is poised for a comeback.
再次 还有个更棘手的问题摆在我们面前
And third, we have a more immediate problem
那就是Cam Winston家滴下来的水
in the form of the evil waters of Cam Winston.
是的 这个嘛 你可以和Winston先生谈谈
Yeah, about that. Maybe you could ask Mr. Winston
等我们把漏水的地方修好以后 再用洗衣机
to not use the machine until we get that leak patched.
错 我们要教训教训Cam
Wrong! We've got to teach Cam a lesson
现在就断了他家的水
and shut his water off right now.
这可不是我们一贯的操作流程
That's, uh, not our standard operating procedure.
好吧 我可以补偿你的损失哦
Well, I could compensate you for your pains.
我可是要一路走到地下室
I gotta go all the way down to the basement.
或许这个能说服你哦
Perhaps this will help persuade you.
要给就给六张
Might get me as far as 6.
各位好
Hello, all.
这是赛格威体感车
It's called a Segway.
我的大学朋友Raul 正在做实验
My friend Raul at the university is doing an experiment
研究现代科技对人的心理效应
on the psychological effects of technology,
他让我骑着它到处逛逛 - 噢 你觉得怎么样
and he asked me to ride it around. - Well, how do you like it?
我已忘却走路是何滋味
Walking is but a distant memory.
不仅如此
Better yet,
我还可以把节省下来的体力花在其他事情上
I can redirect the unused energy to other pursuits
比如 打壁球和啪啪啪上
such as playing squash or lovemaking.
Niles
Oh, Niles.
抱歉 虽然我很想留下来看热闹
I'm sorry, I'd love to stay and gawk,
但我还有仗要打 来吧 Joe
but I'm at war. Come, Joe.
那是怎么回事 - 噢 Cam Winston
What was that about? - Oh, Cam Winston.
嘿 能让我骑一下吗
Hey, can I have a ride on that thing?
乐意至极 但是不行
Nothing would please me more. But no.
参加实验的条件之一
One of the conditions of the experiment
就是这辆体感车只有我能骑
is that I can't share the Segway with anyone.
连你都不行 Daphne 抱歉
Not even you, Daphne. I'm sorry.
真不敢相信你竟然同意了
I can't believe you agreed to that.
不瞒你说 其实一开始我是拒绝的
Well, it was damned difficult, let me tell you.
但我会把你的失望写进每日例行报告中
But I'll make a note of your disappointment in my daily write-up.
好吧 我知道我们不能骑
Well, I know we can't ride it,
但这条可怜的小病狗呢
but there's a poor sick little dog here...
老爸 我再说一遍
Dad, again,
拒绝也是我们要为科学付出的代价之一
saying no is one of the prices we are all paying for science.
好 谁要吃软糖冰激凌
Now, who wants a Fudgsicle?
下午好
Good afternoon.
你好 Winston先生 - 嘿 Cam 进来吧
Hello, Mr. Winston. - Hey, Cam, come on in.
Frasier在家吗
Is Frasier at home?
有人断了我家的水
Someone has shut off my water,
我猜是他在背后搞的鬼
and I suspect his hand is at the spigot.
噢天 听起来不像Fras会做的事啊
Oh, jeez, that doesn't sound like Fras.
那你太不了解他的能耐
Then you don't know what he's capable of.
你的狗怎么了 看起来目光呆滞啊
What's the matter with your dog? He looks a little glassy-eyed.
它生病了 我得带它去看兽医
He's got a bug. I gotta take him to the vet.
噢 我妈就是兽医
Oh, well, my mother's a vet,
碰巧她就和我住在一起
and she happens to be staying with me.
我想她不介意帮你看看的
I'm sure she wouldn't mind taking a look,
即便是Frasier的狗
even if it is Frasier's dog.
噢 不 它是我的狗 Frasier可受不了它
Oh, no, he's mine. Frasier can't stand him.
是啊 当它没生病的时候会跳上Crane医生的床
Yeah, when he's healthy, he jumps on Dr. Crane's bed,
在他的枕头上流口水 啃他的拖鞋
drools on his pillow, chews on his slippers.
真的吗
Really?
那我们得让这个小坏蛋重新站起来
We gotta get this little rascal back up on his feet.
我刚算了一下
I've done some calculating,
在过去的九年里
and in the last nine years,
我扛着2.8吨♥的衣物 走过了近171千米
I've carried 2.8 tons of laundry approximately 106.4 miles
往返于地下室
back and forth to the basement.
这相当于背着辆越野车去加拿大
That's the same as carrying an SUV on my back to Canada.
也许我们该让他买♥♥个洗衣烘干机
Maybe we should ask him to buy a washer-dryer.
噢 好主意
Oh, there's an idea.
我原本打算建议他把家搬到洗衣间隔壁呢
I was gonna suggest moving the apartment closer to the laundry room.
噢 你好 Winston医生
Oh, hello, Dr. Winston.
你好 Daphne Martin
Hello, Daphne, Martin.
嗨 - 我过来看看我的病人怎么样了
Hi. - I just came by to check on my patient.
它好多了 我去洗衣服了
Oh, he's much better. I'm off to do the laundry.
你们没有洗衣机吗
You don't have your own here?
没有 我们只有帽子博物馆
No, we have a hat museum.
它怎么样 - 好得很
How's our boy? - Oh, he's doing great.
那些抗生素堪称奇迹啊
Those antibiotics worked wonders.
来杯咖啡吧 - 谢谢 加奶不加糖
How about a cup of coffee? - Thanks. Cream, no sugar.
好的 - 它看起来不错
Okay. - He looks good.
是啊 Eddie很坚强
Well, Eddie's tough.
而且是有史以来最聪明的狗
Plus, the smartest dog ever.
我一直以为边境牧羊犬才是最聪明的
I always thought Border collies were the smartest dogs.
噢 很显然你不太接触狗
Well, it's obvious you haven't had much exposure to dogs.
呃 你是干什么的 动物园医生
Uh, what were you, a zoo doctor?
不是 我专治宠物还有狂妄自大的主人
No, I just treat pets and their owners' egos.
噢 没错 那些养猫的啊
Ho, ho, yeah, tell me. Cat people.
嗯 楼里有个宠物医生可真太方便了
Well, it's really handy having a vet right here in the building.
只是暂时的
It's only temporary.
我家正在改造翻修
They're doing some remodelling on my house.
本来只要几周的
It was only supposed to take a few weeks.
但被Cam知道了
Then Cam found out.
突然间我就要拥有几扇凸窗
Suddenly I'm getting new bay windows
还有一个他在<英国之家>杂♥志♥上看到的厨房♥了
and a kitchen based on something he saw in English Home magazine.
你想都想不到 - 不 不幸的是 我懂
You have no idea. - No, unfortunately, I do.
你好 老爸 噢 Winston医生
Hello, Dad. Oh, Dr. Winston.
你好 Frasier 我得走了 Martin
Hello, Frasier. Martin, I've got to be going.
哦好 感谢你专程来看Eddie
Oh, okay. Well, thanks for stopping by to see Eddie.
噢 不用谢
Oh, it was no problem.
噢 Frasier 我差点忘了 这是Cam给你的
Oh, Frasier, I almost forgot. This is for you from Cam.
噢 谢谢 Winston医生
Oh, well, thank you, Dr. Winston.
很高兴再次见到你
Nice seeing you again.
拜拜
Bye.
刚刚是怎么回事
What was that about?
噢 她就是过来看看Eddie
Oh, she just came to see Eddie.
算是次医疗兼社交拜访
Kind of a medical/social visit.
社交
Social?
老天 别告诉我你和那无赖的妈妈
Dear God, don't tell me that you and that scoundrel's mother...
嘿 Frasier 别紧张 我们俩就喝了杯咖啡
Hey, Frasier, take it easy. We just had a cup of coffee.
哦 没错 一切都说得通了
Oh,yes, all the pieces suddenly fit.
怎么回事 - 这是Cam开的账单
What is it? - It's a bill from Cam.
显然断他家的水
Apprently turning off his water
把洗衣机里的衣服都给毁了
has ruined the clothes that were in his washing machine.
这些衣服从穿在他身上的那一刻就已经被毁了
Those clothes were already ruined just by being on Cam Winston.
好吧 那就别付钱 再打一架
Well, then don't pay it. Have another fight.
战斗已经打响了 我是不会让
The battle is joined. I will not let that...
那位美女间谍把你也卷进来的
That Mata Hari drag you into this.
从今天起 Winstons家的人别想踏进来一步
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表