第九季 第二十四集
曼彻斯特时间下午1点57分
Moon先生 - 又是你
Mr. Moon? - You again.
我昨晚不是把你扔出去了吗
Didn't I toss you out of here last night?
扔了六次 但我还是希望你可以听我
Six times. But if you'll just give me a minute to...
先生们 这小伙不远万里从美国奔到这里
Gentlemen, this lad has travelled all the way from America
就为了抓我和妻子重聚
to reunite me with my wife.
等一下 等一下 等一下
Wait, wait, wait!
我还没来得及请大家喝一轮酒
You never gave me a chance to buy a round of drinks.
好吧 照旧 Ray
All right. The usual, Ray.
开始说吧 你有一品脱的时间
Starting talking. You got one pint.
Moon先生 有位伟人曾经写道
Mr. Moon, a great man once wrote
爱的反面并非憎恨 而是漠然
that the opposite of love is not hate, but indifference.
喝完了 滚
Done. Get out.
Moon先生 Moon先生 你的妻子
Mr. Moon, Mr. Moon, your wife...
她离开了你痛不欲生
Your wife is miserable without you.
我觉得你该再给她一次机会
I think you should give her another chance.
毕竟你们都结婚40年了
After all, you were married 40 years.
40年前就该离了
Forty years too long.
借过失陪 我上班要迟到了
Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm late for work.
你好 小美人呀 愿意钻草堆打个滚不
Hello. Aren't you a pretty thing? Fancy a roll in the hay?
没人能这样跟我的女人说话
Nobody talks to my woman that way.
我们走吧
Let's go.
Harry这十块钱你拿着 希望我没伤到你
Here's a tenner, Harry. Hope I didn't hurt you.
都是我应该做的 祝你好运
All in the line of duty. Good luck to you.
她长得还不赖 - 谢啦
She's a nice bit of skirt. - Ta.
照旧再来杯 Ray
Same again, Ray.
刚才是怎么回事
What was that?
我的工作啊
My job.
我让别人打我 给约会对象留个好印象
I let lads give me a thumping to impress their dates.
告诉你 和娶Gertrude相比
I tell you, it's a cakewalk
这活儿可太舒服了
compared to being married to Gertrude.
至少他们打我的时候还有点分寸
At least when these lads hit me, they hold something back.
Moon先生 你再见到妻子一定认不出她
You know, Mr. Moon, you wouldn't recognise your wife.
她变得成熟了 - 你在白费口舌
She's mellowed. - You're wasting your breath.
行吧 先别想你的妻子
All right, forget about your wife for a minute.
想想你的女儿 她也心碎了
Think about your daughter. She's heartbroken.
我的Daphne吗 - 是的 是的
My Daphne? - Yes! Yes.
你们的分离让她伤心欲绝 要是
This separation is tearing her apart. If...
要是你真的在乎她
If you care about her,
就跟我回西雅图和你的妻子谈谈吧
come back to Seattle with me and talk to your wife.
哪怕你们无法重修旧好
If you don't patch things up,
至少你唯一的女儿会知道你肯为她努力
at least your only daughter will know you cared enough to try.
我很想再见见我的宝贝女儿
Well, you know, I'd love to see my baby girl again.
但我哪有钱随时随地买♥♥越洋机票呢
But I can't afford to travel across the Atlantic whenever I please.
机票的钱当然是由我来出
Oh, I would pay for the ticket, of course.
怎么能让你给我买♥♥头等舱机票去美国呢
I can't have you buying me a first-class ticket to America.
一定要的 - 好吧 为了Daphne
I insist. - All right. For Daphne.
你很幸运 我这礼拜的活儿不多
You know, you're lucky you caught me on a light workweek.
我两点钟的顾客来了
Oh, here's my 2:00 now.
你好 小美人呀
Hello. Aren't you a pretty thing?
我能坐这吗 Roz - 当然
You mind if I join you, Roz? - Oh, please.
你能帮我打发点时间
You can help me kill some time.
Roger在我家里收拾他的东西
Roger's picking up his things from my apartment.
我可不想见到他 - 担心会再吵吗
I don't want to run into him. - Ah, afraid you'll fight?
何止 担心我们会上♥床♥再战
Worse. I'm afraid we'll end up in bed.
他身上有种难以抵抗的魅力
There's something about him that is irresistible.
我懂 - 相信我 你不懂
I understand. - Trust me, you don't.
Roger是我有生以来最棒的爱人
Roger is the best lover I have ever been with.
瞧我这话说得 你也很棒啦
Oh, my God, what am I saying? You were great, too.
Roz拜托 你不用安抚我 - 我就是忘了嘛
Roz please, there's no need to do this. - It's just that I forgot.
其实我没把那次当成性经历 因为是和你
Well, technically, it wasn't really sex because it was you.
但无论如何都是很棒的啦
But whatever it was, it was great.
Roz 求你 我们不用谈这个
Roz, please, there's no need to discuss it.
我可是很满意哦 - 谢你美言
I was one satisfied customer. - Glad to hear it.
我们借用这张店里的反馈卡来点评一下你
Oh, here, let's pretend that this comment card is about you.
Roz 真的 我们不用搞这些
Roz, please, there is no need to do that.
好吧 你坚持的话就搞吧
Oh, all right, if you insist.
但要记得那天很晚了
Just remember that it was late at night,
而我比较擅长在早上表现
and I am really more of a morning person.
好啦
There you go.
我们来看看
Let's see.
礼仪和外形整洁度方面分数很高
High marks for courtesy and neatness of appearance.
这很好
That's good.
对你的服务热情又及时
You were served in a prompt and timely manner.
必须的
Absolutely.
但是我看到你不打算再次光临
Now, I see here that, um, you're not planning a return visit.
因为我们说好了啊 不过你也看得到
Well, only because we agreed. I mean, as you can see,
我会向家人朋友极力推荐你的
I will highly recommend you to friends and family members.
你真是太好了 Roz 谢谢
Well, that's very kind of you, Roz. Thank you.
想让我也帮你填一张吗
Would you like me to fill one out for you?
不用了 我觉得你的想法
No. I think you made your opinion clear
在你大喊"精彩绝伦"的时候就很清楚了
when you screamed, "Outstanding."
谢谢你们带我城市观光
Well, thanks for a tour of your city, lads.
你们的厕所在哪里
Now where's your loo?
我肯定得尿鞋上了
I need to splash my boots. Oh.
他就随口说说 也可能我是自我安慰
Just an expression. Or so I've chosen to believe.
Niles 你和Daphne将来想要孩子吗
Niles, are you and Daphne planning on having children?
是的 怎么了 - 没什么
Someday. Why? - No reason.
我现在只需要把Moon先生藏我那
Now, all I have to do is stash Mr. Moon at my place,
然后去机场接Daphne和她妈妈
pick up Daphne and her mom at the airport.
把他们聚到一起
Then get them all together
为和解调停做准备
and lay the groundwork for a reconciliation.
你好 老爸 工作怎么样 - 你们好
Oh, hi, Dad. How was work? - Hi, guys.
好得很 我终于抓到了
Oh, great. I finally busted that guy
在签退表上签"Seymour Butz"的那个人
who was writing "Seymour Butz" On the sign-out sheets.
Seymour Butz 谐音"多看屁♥股♥" 常用于恶作剧的假名
那是谁呢 - 高级副总裁Butz先生
So who was it? - Senior Vice-President Butz.
我被罚查看一礼拜
I'm on probation for a week.
天呐 你们美国警♥察♥真是坚持不懈
Good God. You American police are persistent.
我想你是在找这玩意
I suppose you'd be looking for this.
太空针塔的雪花球 - 我本来准备付钱的
A Space Needle snow globe? - You see, I meant to pay for it.
太空针塔 西雅图著名地标性建筑
我把它放进了口袋
I put it in my pocket,
但在进收银台前
and somewhere between there and the register,
我就忘了 你拿回去吧
I forgot about it. Why don't you take it back?
Moon先生 你误会了
Mr. Moon, I think you're mistaken.
这是我们的父亲 他是个保安
This is our father. He... He works as a security guard.
是的 Marty Crane 你好
Yeah, Marty Crane. How do you do?
哈哈 我是Harold Moon
Oh, ha, ha. Harold Moon.
你把女儿教得很好
Oh, well, you did a terrific job bringing up your daughter.
你也知道 尽力而为嘛
Oh, well, you know, you do your best.
那我要把这个拿回来
I'll be needing that back then.
Harry 我给你拿杯啤酒 - 授人以酒
Harry, let me get you a beer. - Oh, get a man a beer,
他最多喝个五分钟
he'll drink for five minutes.
授人以酒柜 他能喝上一天
Teach him where they are, he drinks all day.
老爸 我需要你帮我个忙
Oh, uh, Dad, Dad, I need you to do me a favour.
Moon先生有点不愿意
Mr. Moon is a bit reluctant
和他的妻子重聚
about getting back together with his wife.
这能怪他吗
Ha. Can you blame him?
我觉得吧 女人最有魅力的时刻
It occurs to me that there's no woman so attractive
是被其他男人爱慕追求的时候
as the one that some other guy seems to be attracted to.
所以 - 没门
So... - No way.
这对Daphne很重要
It would mean a lot to Daphne.
还有 Moon太太会因此离开美国
And... And it'll get Mrs. Moon out of the country.
好吧 毕竟对Daphne意义深远
Well, if it means a lot to Daphne.
你的Gertrude是个很棒的女人啊
Well, she's a hell of a woman, your Gertrude.
也难怪你来这为她奋力一搏
I don't blame you for coming over here to fight for her.
真的吗
Really?
她有什么好的 - 你懂的嘛 呵呵
What's so great about her? - Oh, well, you know, ha, ha.
那个 还用我和你说吗
I mean, uh, like I have to tell you.
全身是宝啊 她有
The whole package, heh. She's got, uh...
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表