剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表
I have never been afraid a day in my life.
我此生从未心生畏惧
Then come with me, Claire. Let's go right now.
那就和我一起 克莱尔 现在就走
No. Why?
我不能 为什么
Because we have just been attacked.
因为我们刚刚受到了攻击
The people are terrified. That's why, Alex!
人♥民♥惊惶不已 就因为这个 亚历克斯
What do you care? You live in a tower!
你又有什么好在乎的 你高高在上
You go down to the island every two weeks
你无非就是每半个月下去一趟
and pass out sandwiches.
发发吃的作作秀
You're a spoiled princess, Claire.
你就是个被惯坏的公主 克莱尔
And you're an ugly drunk.
而你是个混账酒鬼
Yeah.
没错
But at least I'm not a hypocrite.
但至少我不是个伪君子
I'm not a fake.
我不虚伪
Are you finished?
你说完了吗
Yeah.
说完了
Good.
那好
Get out.
滚
Get out now, Alex.
马上滚出去 亚历克斯
Quite a performance.
刚才戏演得不错嘛
We both know that eight-ball was caught outside the city.
你我都很清楚 那堕天使是在城外捉住的
The creature's location was not the salient point.
那怪物在哪抓的不是关键问题
The salient point is that you screwed up.
问题的重点是你搞砸了
Damn it, David.
该死的 大卫
The only thing bigger than your bank account
唯一能让你的财富相形见绌的
is your ego.
就是你的自负了
I'll take that as a compliment, General.
我就当您在褒奖我了 将军
By the way, thank you for stepping in this afternoon.
另外 多谢您今天下午出面救场
I can't have my slick-haired bureaucrat in jail, can I?
总不能让咱们这衣冠楚楚的权贵坐牢 不是吗
No, you can't,
你是不能
because this bureaucrat
因为这位权贵
keeps every department in the city running.
维持着城市里所有部门的运转
Some I'm sure you've never even heard of.
有些部门没准你都没听说过
Yes. You're very talented.
是啊 你很擅长治事
What can I do for you, Edward?
你来找我有何贵干 爱德华
Vega does not need a religious fervor to break out
维加现在可不能让个别宗教狂热人士
over the chosen one.
以天选之子之名兴风作浪
The city is too unstable.
这座城市已经很不安稳了
My thoughts entirely.
我完全赞同
There were other people in that bunker.
当时地堡里还有别的人
The techs.
那些技术人员
Yes.
没错
They're being spoken to.
已经关照过他们了
Consul Whele wants to see you.
威尔执政官想见你
Me? Yeah.
见我 是的
To our fallen comrades!
致我们战死的兄弟们
They sacrificed their lives in the attack on Vega.
在攻击维加的征程中 他们献出了生命
And brother Janax, you ballsy son of a bitch!
詹奈科斯兄弟 你小子可胆量不小
We preserve you in amber until Father returns
我们用树脂将你封存 直到天父再临
and the gates reopen!
天国之门重开
We drink!
畅饮吧
Gabriel?
加百列
Enjoy your bodies!
尽情享乐吧
There's no shame in surrender, Michael.
投降并不可耻 米迦勒
That's not why I summoned you.
我不是为这个召唤你
Why attack now?
为什么现在发动袭击
You already lost the war.
这场战争你已经输了
I only lost a battle.
我不过是输了一场战斗
Didn't father always teach us not to rest
父亲不是经常告诫我们
until our work was done?
工作完成之前不准休息吗
He would be ashamed of you.
他会以你为耻
Well, he's not here, is he?
可他不在这儿 不是吗
You know why...
原因你懂的
Because he realized that this creation of his,
因为他意识到他所创造的人类
his pride and joy, was a failure of epic proportions.
承载骄傲与喜悦的杰作 不过是失败品
He couldn't stand the sight of them.
他甚至不愿再看到他们
He just didn't have the heart
他不过是心慈手软
to wipe them out himself.
不愿亲手将人类抹去
Are you that jealous of father's attention--
父亲对人类的关爱让你那么嫉妒吗
his love for them over his angels?
他对人类的爱胜过天使
Over you?
胜过你
I should finish you right now.
我现在就可以干掉你
Try.
你试试
If the humans knew you were here talking to me,
要是人类知道你来这儿和我见面
they'd kill you themselves.
他们会亲手杀了你
It doesn't make you angry?
这难道都不能令你生气吗
They were given our birthright,
我们赐予了他们生存的权力
gifted a paradise--
赠予了他们一方乐土
this earth, these bodies.
这片土地 这些躯体
And what did they do?
他们又干了什么
They turned the planet into a pit.
他将这颗星球变得满目疮痍
When they're gone,
当这些不堪的记忆
the last of them a bad memory...
一个不剩全部消失的时候...
maybe then father will come back.
或许到时父亲将会重回天堂
You're still nothing more than a frightened child lashing out.
你不过是个受惊的孩子在发泄自己的不满
Your quarrel is with a father who left you,
你该与抛弃你的父亲讨公道
not with mankind.
而不是人类
My quarrel is with humans and anyone foolish enough
我要向全人类和那些与他们结盟的蠢货
to stand with them.
讨要一个公道
I won't allow you to hurt another soul.
我不会让你伤害任何人
The humans don't need you to protect them, Michael.
人类不需要你的庇护 米迦勒
They have the chosen one now.
他们现在有天选之子了
If you hadn't acted like a mud woman,
要不是你表现得像个荡♥妇♥
letting Whele have your body,
让威尔趁机占了你的便宜
maybe you would've noticed that Roan was an infiltrator.
或许你就会发现罗安是个奸细
Maybe we could've stopped him before he killed a hero of Vega.
或许我们能在他刺杀维加的英雄之前阻止他
I'm still Evelyn's consort.
我现在仍是伊夫林的伴侣
Remember your place, Coral.
记住你的身份 科拉尔
I do, and so should you.
我记得 你也该记得
The boy fooled Evelyn,
那个男孩欺骗了伊夫林
and she's not easily fooled.
而她并不是个愚蠢的人
She will not react well to this disgrace.
对于这种耻辱她不会高兴的
They've humiliated us.
他们羞辱了我们
Maybe so. They might have taken our haikas.
或许是这样 他们能拿走我们的海卡[她们的衣巾]
But they'll never learn the secrets of Helena.
但他们决不会发现海伦纳的秘密
Arika.
艾丽卡
The first time I met you, I thought,
当我第一次见到你 我就在想
"Now, there's a woman who will go far in this world."
这个女人定能成就一番事业
Really?
真的吗
Why is that?
为什么这么说
It was back when we still did business
这得从我们去和新特尔斐的蠢货们
with those new Delphi cretins.
做交易的事说起了
I was bidding against you for fuel.
当时我与你正在为燃油竞价
That Delphi oil man-- remember him?
那个特尔斐油商 还记得吗
Truly repulsive human being.
真叫人讨厌
I figured you must have slept with him without blinking an eye...
当时我心想你一定不假思索便与他上♥床♥了
Because you got to go home with the contracts,
因为最后你得到了合同
and I returned empty-handed,
我却空手而归
but with a newfound respect for your will to do anything to win.
但我对你不顾一切达到目标的决心产生了敬意
And two weeks later, he was found dead,
两周以后 那个人死了
gutted like a tuna,
像金枪鱼一样内脏被掏空
and I was even more impressed.
于是我更加钦佩你了
Thank you...
谢谢
Though I had nothing to do with that.
尽管那与我无关
I trust you and your handmaidens are being well treated.
我想你和你的侍女们一定受到了应得的礼待
Our haikas were removed.
我们的海卡被拿走了
For us, that's cultural savagery.
在我们的文化中那是种侵犯
My apologies,
抱歉
but after what happened with the boy,
但经历了那个男孩的事情之后
security is our first priority.
安全是重中之重
Roan fooled us.
罗安骗了我们
剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表