剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表
It was you.
原来是你
You left the music box.
是你留下的音乐盒
Yes.
没错
Do you remember?
你还记得吗
We used to hum that song together when you were little.
在你小时候我们经常一起哼那首歌♥
You remember?
记得吗
No, because you're not my mother.
不 因为你不是我妈妈
You didn't hum anything to me.
你没有对我哼过任何歌♥
And the only reason you remember is because my father told you.
你会记得都是因为那是父亲告诉你的
I thought all the years that I spent with your father
我以为我和你父亲在一起了这么久
and the love that we shared would count for something.
我们之间的爱多少会有些分量
Well, it doesn't.
并没有
Claire, you need to know that the relationship
克莱尔 你要知道我和爱德华之间的关系
that I had with Edward was built on trust and loyalty.
是建立在信任和忠诚之上的
Just like the one that I had before this happened to me.
就像我没变成这样之前跟他的关系一样
Please stop talking like you're my mother.
请别再用我妈妈的口吻说话了
But I can love you.
但是我能爱你
I can love you, and I can protect you,
我能爱你 保护你
like she could.
就像她一样
I want a relationship with you.
我想和你保持母女关系
Your mother is here.
你妈妈在这儿
She's here--we've been together for a long time.
她在这儿 我们在一起很久了
And you need to know that there is a hole
你需要知道她内心
inside of her, because all those years,
有个缺口 因为这些年来
she never had her whole family.
她从未拥有过一个完整的家庭
She desperately missed her little girl.
她非常想念她的小女儿
Her Izzie.
她的伊兹
What did you just call me?
你刚才叫我什么
What your mother always called you--
你妈妈总是这么叫你的
Izzie.
伊兹
Edward didn't tell me this.
爱德华并没有告诉我这件事
Your--your father and your mother,
你父亲和你母亲
they could never agree on a name.
从没有在你的名字上达成共识
Your father insisted on Claire,
你父亲坚持要叫你克莱尔
but your mother loved Isabel after her mother.
可你母亲很想以她母亲的名字伊莎贝尔给你命名
And she lost the battle as she often did
结果她一如既往的
with your father, but...
输给了你父亲 最终
she took peace in knowing that it was your middle name.
这成了你的中间名 她也就妥协了
And it drove him crazy that she never once called you
但令你父亲抓狂的是 她一次也没叫过你
Claire, not once.
克莱尔 一次也没有
She always called you Izzie.
她总是叫你伊兹
Always Izzie.
永远都是伊兹
Izzie.
伊兹
Izzie.
伊兹
I don't know if you're right, Alex.
我不知道这样做对不对 亚历克斯
I don't know if my mother is still in there, but...
也不知道我母亲是否仍在她体内
I do understand why you couldn't kill her.
但我明白你为何无法对她下手
And so do I.
我也一样
Well, so if my mother is still trapped inside there,
如果我母亲仍存在于她体内
Can the tattoos help? That's the hope.
那些纹身能帮忙吗 希望如此
But that's not all you'll need.
但你们需要的不止这些
What is that?
这是什么
These words could be the key to freeing your mother.
这几句话可能是解救你母亲的关键
What happened?
发生了什么事
Your father's guards.
是你父亲的守卫
They must have followed one of us.
他们肯定是跟踪了我们的人
They opened fire.
他们朝我们开枪
They kept firing until we overpowered them
不断地扫射 直到我们压制住他们
and killed them.
杀光了他们
When these men don't return, your father will send more.
这些人没回去复命 你父亲会派更多的人来
He'll kill all of us. No doubt.
他会杀光我们所有人 毫无疑问
Gabriel needs to know.
我们应该通知加百列
Gabriel doesn't need to hear anything about this.
加百列没必要知道这件事
He's my father.
他是我父亲
I can take care of this.
这事我会解决
Claire!
克莱尔
What is that?
这是什么
We're gonna help you.
我们会帮你的
What are you doing? I don't understand.
你们要做什么 我不明白
Claire?
克莱尔
"Every shadow has its light.
光影相生
Banish this spirit that inhabits Clementine."
吾等在此驱逐占据克莱曼婷之身恶魔
"Protect this body and soul." No, no, no!
保其肉体与灵魂 不不不
"Sanctify this vessel."
洁净汝身
Stop!
不要再念了
"Leave this body. Burn away."
速离此身 恶灵退散
Please...
求求你
"Leave this body. I command you."
速离此身 吾命于汝
Traitor! "Leave this body."
叛徒 远离此身
How could you let them do this to me?
你怎么能让他们这样对我
"Burn away. Come into the light."
恶灵退散 重归光明
Please. I'll do anything.
求求你 要我做什么都行
I'll do anything. "Come into the light.
做什么都行 重归光明
Burn away." I'm sorry.
恶灵退散 对不起
"I command you, leave this body."
吾命于汝 速离此身
You'll kill us both. "Sanctify this vessel.
你这样会害死我们俩的 洁净汝身
Every shadow has its light." I'm sorry.
光影相生 我很抱歉
"Banish the spirit that inhabits Clementine."
吾等在此驱逐占据克莱曼婷之身恶魔
You--you shut your mouth!
你 你给我闭嘴
Focus, Alex.
集中注意力 亚历克斯
"Protect this body and soul.
保其肉体与灵魂
Sanctify this vessel."
洁净汝身
Why are you letting them hurt me, Izzie?
为什么你让他们伤害我 伊兹
Why? "Every shadow has its light.
为什么 光影相生
Banish the spirit that inhabits Clementine."
吾等在此驱逐占据克莱曼婷之身恶魔
Izzie. "Protect this body.
伊兹 保其肉体
Burn away."
恶灵退散
Again, Alex, again.
再念一遍 亚历克斯 再念一遍
"Every shadow has its light.
光影相生
Banish the spirit that inhabits Clementine.
吾等在此驱逐占据克莱曼婷之身恶魔
Protect this body and soul.
保其肉体与灵魂
Sanctify this vessel so this soul can live on.
洁净汝身 保其灵魂
Leave this body. Burn away."
速离此身 恶灵退散
Michael, what's happening to her?
米迦勒 她怎么了
Be patient. "Come into the light.
耐心点 重归光明
I command you."
吾命于汝
"Burn away.
恶灵退散
Leave this body.
速离此身
Burn away.
恶灵退散
Sanctify. Sanctify.
洁净汝身 洁净汝身
Sanctify."
洁净汝身
"Sanctify."
洁净汝身
Forgive me.
原谅我
My baby.
我的孩子
Mom?
妈妈
My baby.
我的孩子
My baby.
我的孩子
Izzie. Izzie.
伊兹 伊兹
Izzie.
伊兹
I can't believe you came back.
真不敢相信我能再见到你
I can't believe you came back.
不敢相信你回来了
You are beautiful. You are beautiful.
你真漂亮 真漂亮
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢你 谢谢你
What-- Michael.
怎么了 米迦勒
What's happening? What's happening to her?
怎么了 她怎么了
She can't breathe. Michael.
她无法呼吸了 米迦勒
Alex?
亚历克斯
Michael, help her.
米迦勒 帮帮她
Do something! Michael!
做点什么 米迦勒
I can't.
我做不到
剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表