剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表
Gabriel will not see the markings.
加百列绝不会看到这些图案
You have my word.
我向你保证
What's going on?
这是怎么一回事
What--William?
怎么... 威廉
Father.
父亲
Your time of darkness has ended.
很快你就不会再陷于黑暗之中
I will help bring you into the light.
我会指引你走向光明
What--what light?
什么光明
What are you talking about?
你在说些什么
The light of Gabriel.
加百列的圣光
Where am I? What is all this?
我在哪 这是怎么一回事
Talk to me, son. Please.
你说啊 孩子 求你了
I want to save you, father.
我要拯救你 父亲
We all have faith that you can be saved.
我们都坚信你可以被拯救
Son, I--I know I've--I've--
孩子 我知道
I've made mistakes. I-I-I've--
我犯过许多错误
And I'm sorry for that.
为此我很抱歉
Shh, quiet now.
别说了
Quiet.
安静
Ah! You little !
你个臭小子
You want to talk about being saved?
知道谁才需要被拯救吗
I saved you!
是我拯救了你
I've been saving you your entire life!
你这辈子我一直都在拯救你
What's that?
这是什么
I'm sorry. Sorry.
我很抱歉 真的
Just trying to get-- get through to you, that's all.
只是想让你看清自己正在做些什么
What are you do-- please, William, William.
你要干什么 求求你 威廉
I--please.
求求你
Please, don't.
别这样
Don't do this.
别这么做
Please, William, stop it right now!
求你了 威廉 快停手
My hope is that you will one day learn to accept
我只希望终有一天 你能学会
the love of the archangel Gabriel.
接受大天使加百列的爱
Son, there must be another way.
孩子 一定还有别的解决办法
There is only one way.
这是唯一的方式
Where one breaks, one becomes strong.
百折而不挠 此人即强大
Where one is strong, we are all strong.
一人若强大 吾辈皆强大
In Gabriel's name.
以加百列之名
In Gabriel's name.
以加百列之名
In Gabriel's name. In Gabriel's name.
以加百列之名 以加百列之名
In Gabriel's name.
以加百列之名
It's okay, father.
没事的 父亲
It's okay.
没事的
You're gonna be okay.
你会没事的
Claire.
克莱尔
You all right?
你还好吗
Claire, I'm so sorry.
克莱尔 我很抱歉
It's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
没事的
剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表