剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表
Previously on Dominion...
《圣域》前情提要
Our brother's learned a new trick.
我们的兄弟学会了个新本事
He knows how to possess the lower angels.
他能控制堕天使
Does the child know about your colorful past?
天选之子知道你那跌宕起伏的过往吗
Is that a threat?
你是在威胁我吗
I need your help, Louis.
我需要你的帮助 路易斯
I understand you not wanting to go against your fellow angel.
我知道你不想背叛你的天使同伴
Stand with me or leave Vega.
要么站到我这边 要么离开维加
These angel-worshiping traitors --
这些搞天使崇拜的叛徒
when I find them, I will end them.
等我找到他们 一定要灭了他们
My acolytes
我必须保护我的信徒们
need protecting at all costs.
不惜任何代价
As soon as this wedding is over,
一旦婚礼结束
you're gonna step down.
你就宣布辞职
That isn't just any eight-ball in there.
她不是一个普通的堕天使
That's Claire's mother.
她是克莱尔的妈妈
I've read the texts. I know about evictions.
我读到过这个 我知道驱逐术
Shut your mouth!
你给我闭嘴
Sanctify this vessel.
洁净汝身
Do something! Michael!
做点什么 米迦勒
I can't. No one can.
我做不到 没人能帮她
Give me the room.
都出去
Little pig, little pig...
小猪小猪
This old V-5 lady,
有个V5的老太太
she gives me 100 chip for a half-dozen peaches?
她买♥♥了半打桃子 却给了我100块筹码
Must be good peaches.
看来这桃子一定很好
Well, she thought it was a 10.
她以为那是10块呢
When I go to correct her... Little pig...
我告诉她弄错了时 小猪小猪
... let me in. ... to rip
让我进来 她抢...
Louis?
路易斯
Louis, you okay?
路易斯 你没事吧
Never better.
再好不过了
I don't know what came over me.
我也不知道这是怎么了
You work too hard.
工作太累了吧
You're right. I think I have earned some "Me time,"
没错 我想我是该有点自己的时间了
Haven't I?
不是吗
Where are you?
你在哪
I win.
找到你啦
Those things will kill you.
这玩意会害死你的
Sanctify this vessel.
洁净汝身
Don't you know who I am?
你知道我是谁吗
Your name is Jonathan Reese.
你的名字是乔纳森·里斯
His name is Jonathan Reese.
他的名字才叫乔纳森·里斯
My name Dirge, we know.
我的名字是 丧歌♥ 我们知道
Sanctify this vessel.
洁净汝身
Perhaps the apocrypha.
再看看《经外书》吧
I don't need to read the damn book anymore.
我不需要再看那本破书了
Says who? Says the markings.
谁说的 纹身说的
You might have told me that.
你该告诉我的
That signifies progress.
说明你的解读有进展了
Yeah, and I'm trying to build on that progress.
我正努力利用这种进展
Save human lives.
拯救人类的生命
Sanctify this vessel.
洁净汝身
Sanctify this vessel.
洁净汝身
I applaud your enthusiasm,
有干劲固然是好事
but overconfidence is a trap.
但过于自负往往会令人走入歧途
I know how this works.
我知道该怎么做
I burned the angel out of Claire's mom.
我驱逐了附在克莱尔妈妈身上的天使
Clementine was a unique case.
克莱曼婷是个例外
For what of a better word,
说好听点
she was domesticated by the general.
她已经被将军驯化了
It might have had an effect.
这也许是原因之一
What about this one?
那这个呢
Florida.
佛罗里达州的
Wasn't anywhere near domesticated.
完全没被驯化
Brought him back to the surface for five minutes.
我让他恢复了五分钟呢
Five minutes, and then he went into convulsions and died.
也就只有五分钟 之后他就痉挛而死了
And these are the only ones who carried I.D.s.
而且只有这几个身上还带着身份证
What about Nevada?
内华达州那个呢
I believe I was out when you worked on her.
你拿她操练的时候我好像出去了
Yeah, you don't want to know about Nevada.
内华达那个啊 你还是不知道为好
Yes, I do.
不 我想知道
Snapped her own neck before I could finish.
我还没念完 她就自己把脖子弄断了
Spiritual matters have never been an exact science.
精神控制从来不是什么精密的科学
He's a lost cause, isn't he?
他已经没救了 是吗
This poor son of a bitch.
这个可怜的混♥蛋♥
Don't pity him.
别可怜他
Those who knew the body have long since mourned.
认识这躯体原主人的人早就哀悼过了
Sorry.
抱歉了
Oh, are you?
是吗
Wasn't talking to you, Dirge.
没跟你说话 丧歌♥
I agreed to let you hone your skills,
你要联♥系♥技能我同意
but this is becoming a fool's errand.
可这完全是蠢人的无用功
Better a fool who tries and fails
做个屡战屡败的蠢人
Than a coward who sits around and does nothing.
也比一个冷眼旁观的懦夫来得强
We've been hanging out too much.
我们闲聊的时间够久了
You can't keep doing this to yourself.
你不能一直这样对自己
I can, and I will until I get it right.
我可以 而且不达目的我誓不罢休
You have to eat.
你得吃点东西
You're insane.
你疯了
You need your strength.
你需要恢复力气
Worshiping Gabriel,
你居然崇拜加百列
that despicable piece of shit.
那个卑鄙的混♥蛋♥
I'm looking out for myself, okay?
我是为了保全自己 知道吗
Something you taught me from a very young age.
从小你就教我的
And now I'm looking out for you.
现在我正是在保护你
Don't patronize me.
别唬我
I'm trying to save you.
我是在拯救你
That's what I used to tell people on tv,
这话我以前常在电视上说
usually accompanied by a 1-800 number.
通常还会附加一个免费求助热♥线♥
Yes, but I'm not you, am I, father?
可我不是你 对吧 父亲
Because I'm telling the truth.
我说的都是实话
When the end comes...
当末日降临
there will be humans who are spared,
一部分人类会被饶恕
and the ones I care about will be among them.
而我在乎的人将在其中
I'm not of your acolytes,
我可不是你的信徒
and I never will be.
永远不会是
I teach one thing.
我只教人们一件事
That the chosen one will save us.
天选之子将拯救我们
Oh, please.
得了吧
But my sheep from the savior church
我那些救世主的信徒们
don't need to know their time is near.
并不需要知道他们已经时日无多了
They're comforted by those words.
对他们来说有慰藉便已足够
But we wise and fortunate followers of Gabriel
而我们这些聪明而幸运的加百列追随者
know that he will only bring about their end.
知道他只会给人类带去末日
Will you listen to yourself? You're delusional.
听听你自己说的什么 你简直是疯了
Says the man who thought building a wall around a city...
一个以为靠区区城墙便能自保的人
would keep him safe.
居然还好意思说我
When all he actually ever needed was Gabriel.
其实你只需要有加百列就够了
You can go on as much as you like about Gabriel.
不管你怎么吹嘘加百列都好
This is about how I mistreated you,
这只是为了报复我对你做过的一切
Isn't it?
不是吗
Gabriel teaches us where one breaks,
加百列教导我们 百折而不挠
One becomes stronger.
此人即强大
And you, father,
而你 父亲
have given me more strength than I can measure.
你给我的力量不可估量
I never thought you had the balls for revenge.
我从没想过你会有胆量报复我
This isn't about revenge.
这不是为了报复
This is about love.
这是为了爱
Claire.
克莱尔
剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表