剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表
Couldn't you have said no?
你不能拒绝吗
I could have, but I didn't.
我可以 但我没有
I never hesitated, not once.
我从未犹豫 一次都没有
Why?
为什么
I'm loathe to admit it,
我虽极不愿承认
but the blood, the violence...
但是流血和暴♥力♥
it was intoxicating.
激人上瘾
You weren't always this way.
你也不是一直如此
There was a boy, barely nine years old.
当时有个男孩 还不到九岁
I slew his father, and I was about to slay him
我杀了他父亲 正要下手杀他
when my brother and sister finally caught up with me.
此时我的兄长和姐姐赶来阻止了我
Gabriel and Uriel had been trying to stop
加百列和乌列试图阻止我的
my killing spree for decades.
杀人狂欢奔走了几十年
They thought father had gone too far,
他们认为父亲很过分
that I had gone too far.
而我则是过分至极
And they beat me within an inch of my life.
他们将我打得半死
Wait.
慢着
Gabriel defended humans?
加百列站在人类一边吗
I was lying in that field for days,
我躺在那里数日之久
too weak to move.
无力行走
And suddenly water trickled into my mouth.
突然有水滴进了我的口中
It was the same boy.
就是那个男孩
He stumbled upon me while he was herding his goats.
他放羊的时候无意间碰到了我
When I was well enough to speak,
当我有气力开口说话时
I asked him if he recognized me,
我问他是否认得我
and he nodded.
他点了点头
And I asked him why he saved my life.
我又问他为什么救我的命
What did he say?
他怎么说的
He said, "Because it was the right thing to do."
他说 因为这样做是对的
That's when I realized my father's commands
就是在那时我意识到 父亲的指令
weren't always straightforward.
并非总是直白了当
Sometimes they were a test.
有时也是一次考验
In this instance, a test I had failed.
在这场考验中 我失败了
How do you live with yourself?
那你是怎么面对自己的
Your rise is my redemption, Alex.
你的强大就是我的救赎 亚历克斯
Don't let me down.
别让我失望
No pressure.
没问题
Please, don't look at me like that.
拜托 别这种眼神看着我
Like what?
哪种眼神
Where's Furiad?
菲里亚德在哪
Pleasant View, 201.
美景酒店 201号♥房♥
How did you get him there?
你怎么把他引出来的
You and Furiad?
你和菲里亚德也处过吗
It was eons ago, Alex.
那是几万年前的事了 亚历克斯
I knew he'd agree to meet.
我知道他肯定会同意出来见我
I just didn't tell him I'd be a little late.
我只是没告诉他我会晚一点而已
ever since I met you,
从我一见到你开始
it's all been lies.
你就一直在撒谎
No.
不是
It wasn't all lies, Alex.
也不全是谎言 亚历克斯
So, in basic training, when we first met,
那我们第一次见面 刚开始训练的时候
and you switched bunks next to mine,
你把你的床位换到了我旁边
it wasn't because Ethan was a snorer.
不是因为伊森打呼噜太响
You were keeping tabs on me.
你是想监视我
Ethan snored, like a dying whale.
伊森当然打呼噜 跟鲸鱼似的
You heard him.
你也听见过
Look.
你看
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I wish I could have been straight with you.
我希望能跟你坦诚相待
I was just following Michael's orders.
但我只是服从米迦勒的命令而已
He told me to take care of you.
他叫我照顾你
Yeah, you took care of me all right.
对 你挺照顾我的
He didn't tell me to sleep with you.
他没叫我和你上♥床♥
That was all me.
这是我的决定
Come on, Alex.
别这样 亚历克斯
It's me.
我还是那个我啊
We have to work together? Fine.
我们不得不并肩战斗 这没问题
But let's not pretend like everything's back to normal.
但别假装好像一切都回到从前了
Noma?
诺玛
Show mercy.
饶了我吧
Let me ask you,
我问你
what would Gabriel do to you
如果加百列知道
if he knew you were having a tryst with my lieutenant?
你和我的部属私会 他会怎么做
I'm sure your death would neither be swift nor painless.
我肯定你不会死得那么容易
What do you want?
你想要什么
It appears the angel's dorsal scapula,
看上去天使的肩胛骨
where the wings retract,
也就是翅膀缩回的地方
contain tissue that's penetrable.
有可以被穿透的组织
That's the autopsy. What about Lab Two?
这是尸检结果 第二实验室的结果如何
We just made an interesting discovery.
我们刚发现了一件有趣的事
Turns out their muscles are vulnerable to electric shock,
原来他们的肌肉在电击面前不堪一击
just like ours.
跟我们一样
We can induce temporary paralysis.
我们能让他们暂时麻痹
Any word from Michael?
米迦勒有消息吗
After all he's done for Vega,
他为维加做了这么多
all the lives he's saved,
他拯救了无数生命
this is the way they show their gratitude.
而这就是他们表达感激的方式
Run him out of the town he helped build.
将他驱逐出他曾协力筑起的城市
I brought your medication.
我给你带药来了
No, no, I don't need that.
不 不 我不需要
I'm--
我
I'm leaving Vega.
我要离开维加了
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
I refuse to spend the remaining years of my life
我拒绝将余生花在
cooped up in some attic making tables and goddamn chairs.
蜗居在小阁楼里做桌椅上
You don't have to.
你不需要这么做
You're an elder statesman, Edward.
你是一位德高望重的政♥治♥家 爱德华
We need your insight.
我们需要你的洞察力
Any insight I had has been imparted long ago.
很久以前我就把我的洞察力传授出去了
You're ready, Becca.
你已经准备好了 贝卡
You and Claire, you're ready.
你和克莱尔 你们准备好了
Edward, we need you.
爱德华 我们需要你
Not like this, you don't.
不是像这样 你们不需要
I've never stood still.
我从未停滞不前
I'm not about to start now.
我现在也不准备这么做
I take it you haven't told Claire.
我想你还没告诉克莱尔吧
She'd just try to talk me out of it.
她只会试着去说服我别这么做
Where are you gonna go?
你要去哪里
There's nowhere safe outside of these walls.
墙外没有安全之处
It's suicide, Edward.
这无异于自杀 爱德华
If I can make it to new Delphi,
如果我能到新特尔斐
I like my chances.
我还挺想放手一搏的
Help her, Becca.
帮助她 贝卡
Take care of her, for me.
为了我 照顾她
You heard him?
你听见他了吗
His wings. Furiad's on board.
是他的翼 菲里亚德同意了我们的计划
They're waiting for me at the peak.
他们正在上面等着我呢
Here.
拿着
What's this?
这是什么
Scotch, 18-year-old single malt.
藏了18年的单一麦芽苏格兰威士忌
You can make a toast at my funeral.
你可以在我的葬礼上祝酒
I love the confidence.
我喜欢你的自信
Gabriel's not gonna be throwing me
加百列不会给我办个
a welcome home party.
接风派对的
There's a chance I might never make it out of his aerie.
我可能根本没法活着走出他的老巢
Noma.
诺玛
Noma. Noma!
诺玛 诺玛
What?
怎么了
If you don't want to go through with this,
如果你不想这么做
I totally understand.
我完全理解
剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表