剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表
I'm afraid not, sir.
恐怕不是的 先生
Please, let the general and the consul go,
请你先放了将军和执政官
and we'll talk.
然后我们再谈
You're a v-2.
你是个V-2
I've seen you guarding House Riesen.
我看见过你戍卫莱森家族
What did they do, paint those things on you?
他们干了什么 在你身上画了那些东西吗
What the hell do you take me for, Edward?
你到底把我当什么了 爱德华
Just take it easy, Frost.
别激动 弗罗斯特
Come on, Frost.
拜托 弗罗斯特
This is what you wanted.
他就是你要找的人
Sir, please. Please.
先生 求你了 别这样
I swear.
我发誓
I'm the one.
我就是天选之子
I'm the baby Michael saved.
我就是米迦勒救的那个婴儿
Prove it.
证明给我看
She died for you.
她为你而死
What did you say?
你说什么
She died for you.
她为你而死
Yes, she did.
是的 你说得没错
My daughter Abby, she died for me.
我的女儿艾比 她为我而死
It was the first night of the war,
那是在开战的当天夜里
and because of Abby, I was able to survive.
正是因为艾比 我才能幸存
Please, senator, turn off the water.
求求你 议员 关掉水闸吧
You can change things.
你能改变这一切
Now we are gonna go outside
现在我们就走出去
and let the people know
让所有人都知道
that things are gonna be different now.
如今形势即将转变
We will.
会的
We'll tell everyone.
我们会告诉所有人
We'll tell them together.
我们一起去告诉他们
Please, just turn it off.
求求你 先把水闸关上
Thank you, savior.
谢谢你 救世主
Thank you.
谢谢
What did you do that for?
你为什么要这么做
Put your shirt on.
穿上衣服
These should help with the pain,
这些应该能减轻你的疼痛
but you've got to stay off your feet.
但你仍然需要卧床休息
Thank you.
谢谢你
You shouldn't be drinking.
你不该喝酒
And you shouldn't have sent the corps into the agri-tower.
你也不该派军队进农桑塔
A remarkably poor decision even for you.
即便对你而言 这也是个糟糕透顶的决策
I did what's best for the city.
我只是为这个城市着想
No, Claire did that by sending in the only man capable
不 克莱尔才是 她将唯一一个
of defusing the situation.
有能力化解危机的人派了进去
You, you let your faith interfere.
而你 你让你的信仰蒙蔽了判断力
You put the life of your precious chosen one
你将天选之子的性命
before the city, before your own father.
看得比城市还重 比你的父亲还重
Alex Lannon,
亚历克斯·兰诺
he's the one destined to save mankind,
他命中注定要拯救全人类
not two old men past their prime.
而不是救两个青春逝去的老头
Have fun.
玩得开心
Praise the mother of all.
感谢圣母
David, you could have been killed.
大卫 你差点就死了
Forgive me if I'm not really in the mood.
原谅我现在没心情与你温存
You're burning up.
你发烧了
There's a helenic remedy that'll take the fever down.
海伦纳有种药方可以退烧
I'll have a guard fetch the ingredients.
我让守卫去拣药
I'll stick to bourbon.
我还是喝我的波旁酒就好
This is the last place I thought I'd find you.
没想到会在这找到你
20 years Frost served vega,
弗罗斯特为维加工作了20年
one of the city's founding fathers,
还是城市建立者之一
and now he'll be remembered as a madman.
现在只会被人视作疯子
My father has become an expert at rewriting history.
我父亲最擅长的就是改写历史
Frost is gonna get a state funeral.
弗罗斯会得到国葬待遇
He's gonna be remembered as a hero,
他将以英雄的身份被人铭记
a hero who saved the agri-towers from an accidental flood
一个拯救农桑塔免受洪水袭击
at the cost of his own life.
而舍身取义的英雄
He didn't die for nothing.
他没有白死
You came forward, Alex.
你站了出来 亚历克斯
I had to.
我必须这样
People's lives were at stake.
人们的性命危如累卵
But when I was in there,
但当我在那里时
These words came to me through my markings.
这些词汇从我的纹身中显现出来
Those words made Frost believe in me.
那些词让弗罗斯特相信了我
Maybe Frost was right.
或许弗罗斯特是对的
Maybe the people do deserve to know about you.
或许人类应当知道你的存在
I don't know what I'm doing, Claire.
我不知道我在干什么 克莱尔
I got lucky this time, but I--
我这次撞了大运 但我
I don't know what any of this means.
我不明白这到底都意味着什么
So maybe it's time you start figuring it out.
也许你是时候弄明白了
I'll leave you to it.
你们好好聊吧
Where have you been?
你去哪了
Family emergency.
家里有急事
Yeah, I had an emergency of my own.
我也有急事
I could have used your help.
我还希望你能来帮帮我呢
Alex, I can help you.
亚历克斯 我能帮你
I can teach you, but only if you're willing.
我能教你 但前提是你愿意
I want to learn...
我想学
about everything.
所有事
What do you want?
你想怎么样
I don't want to fight.
我不是来与你为敌的
That's never what I wanted with any of this.
这一切都不是我想要的
I thought I could fix things between you and Michael,
我以为我可以修复你和米迦勒之间的关系
But I'm afraid Michael's lost his way.
但恐怕米迦勒已经迷失了方向
I've been telling you that for centuries.
我早告诉你无数次了
Well, now that the chosen one's here,
如今 天选之子已经出现
I can't just sit back and do nothing.
我不能袖手旁观
You say you can sway him,
你说你可以说服他投靠你
that he's fated to you and not our brother.
说他注定与你一起而非我们的兄弟
As father wanted it.
就像父亲希望的那样
Then prove it to me.
那就证明给我看
Help him help the humans to their own destruction,
帮助他去协助人类自我毁灭
and I promise, you won't face Michael alone.
我承诺 你不会独自面对米迦勒
You will have my sword.
我将助你一臂之力
Thank you, sister.
谢谢你 姐姐
You won't feel a thing.
你不会有任何痛苦
剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表