剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表
No one can. Your mother's spirit is gone.
没人能帮她 你母亲的灵魂已经离开了
This is all that will ever be left.
剩下的就只有这一丝气息
This is your fault!
都是你的错
Claire, I-- I'm--I'm sorry.
克莱尔 我 我很抱歉
Get off me.
别碰我
Claire, I'm sorry.
克莱尔 我很抱歉
I tried, Claire. I tried.
我尽力了 克莱尔 我真的尽力了
Where are all the others?
其他人呢
I pulled the session forward an hour.
我把会议提前了一小时
Sorry, did you not get word?
抱歉 你没收到通知吗
I'm torn.
真是纠结啊
Should I stand, or should I sit for this?
我是该站着呢 还是该坐下听你接下来要说的话
Please.
快说吧
The suspense is killing me.
别再卖♥♥关子了
David, you negotiated quite a deal with Arika.
大卫 你和艾丽卡定了笔好买♥♥卖♥♥
Good for both sides. Thank you.
双边受益 谢谢夸奖
But information can never compete with knowledge.
但是信息永远比不上真正的知识
You overpromised, and she embellished.
你夸下海口 而她巧言修饰
Heh, Helena's air force is nowhere near
海伦纳的空军远不如
as formidable as you were told.
她向你吹嘘的那般强大
All the other members of the senate were relieved
其他的议会成员都非常庆幸
that I found out in time,
我能及时发现这一点
Thankful that we didn't give away our invaluable technology
还好我们没有为了一架B-52轰炸机
for one b-52 bomber.
交出我们宝贵的技术
I think if you investigate further--
我想如果你再调查深入一些
It's over, David.
已经结束了 大卫
She conned you.
她骗了你
What about her?
你们要如何处理她
Arika?
艾丽卡
We need her.
我们需要她
She needs us.
她也需要我们
Our deal is she goes back to Helena.
我们的交易是让她回去海伦纳
To do what?
去做什么
She'll jump straight back into bed with Evelyn,
她会马上回到伊夫林的床上去
Literally, and stab you in the back.
然后在背后捅你一刀
There will be no Evelyn.
不会再有伊夫林了
It's time for a leadership change in Helena,
海伦纳的领导人该换了
and as you know,
如你所知
Arika has many loyalists in her homeland.
艾丽卡在她的故乡有很多忠实追随者
I don't want just an alliance.
我要的不仅仅是联盟
I want influence, control.
我要的是影响力 控制力
Once Arika has got rid of Evelyn,
一旦艾丽卡摆脱了伊夫林
Our agreement is that Vega will help govern them.
我们的交易是 维加会协助她的统治
Yeah, well, I hope your sick heart beats long enough
希望你的心脏能撑得足够久
to enjoy your new city of crazy women.
好让你来享受你那满是疯女人的新城
Consul Whele, there is one other order of business
威尔执政官 在你走前
before you go.
还有一件事
We did hold the no-confidence vote,
我们还是发起了不信任投票
yours being the only vote that wasn't cast.
只剩你的一票还没投出去了
If you wish to do so now,
如果你想现在投的话
I'll make sure that it's recorded accurately.
我会确保他们准确记录下你的决定
Well, I vote confidence of course.
我当然投信任票
Then it's unanimous.
那就是一致通过了
Thank you, Consul.
谢谢你 执政官
I've been trying to call you all day.
我找了你一天了
Where were you?
你到哪儿去了
You should have seen what happened in the senate.
你真该瞧瞧今天议会上都发生了什么
You okay?
你还好吗
I know.
我知道了
Sweetheart I know.
亲爱的 我知道了
I spoke with her.
我跟她谈过了
I held her in my arms.
我将她抱在怀里
You didn't want to let her go.
当初你不想放开她
Neither did I.
我也不想
Where is she? She's safe.
她在哪儿 她很安全
I understand.
我能理解
I think I understand.
至少我认为我能理解
But the people of Vega won't.
但维加的人♥民♥不能
Well, people don't need to know.
人♥民♥不需要知道
People don't need to know anything, do they?
人♥民♥什么都不需要知道 是吗
No.
没错
And they never will.
他们也永远不会知道
But they wouldn't want you as their leader.
但他们不会再将你视为领袖
They wouldn't trust you, and neither can I.
他们不会再信任你 我也一样
As soon as this wedding is over,
一旦婚礼结束
you're gonna get up there, and you are gonna tell the city
我要你立刻召集全城人♥民♥ 告诉大家
that you have done everything that you possibly can,
你已经尽到了自己所有的职责
and then you're gonna step down.
然后你就宣布辞职
Claire, I don't think No.
克莱尔 我不觉得... 别说了
This isn't negotiable.
没有讨价还价的余地
William,
威廉
is it not painfully obvious that I want to be alone?
难道这样你还不明白 我想一个人待会儿吗
Something wrong?
有问题吗
Yes, father.
是的 父亲
Something is wrong.
确实有问题
Those guards you sent won't be returning.
你派去的那些守卫不会回来了
What did you do?
你干了什么
My Acolytes need protecting
我必须保护我的信徒们
at all costs.
不惜任何代价
From the day you were born,
自从你呱呱坠地
the first time I held you in my arms,
我第一次将你抱在怀里的那天起
I knew you were destined to be nothing but a curse.
我就知道你是个诅咒 注定一事无成
Weak, useless in every conceivable way.
一个彻头彻底的无能懦夫
Are you finished?
你说完了吗
No. You're finished.
没有 是你完了
Beg, plead, sell your infected soul.
乞求 辩解 出♥卖♥♥♥你肮脏的灵魂
It won't matter.
都没用了
Nothing you can do will save you from this betrayal.
无论如何你也逃脱不了叛徒的罪名
I can't believe this, William.
真不敢相信 威廉
For the first time,
这是第一次
I can honestly say I'm proud of you.
我真心为你自豪
Son, you come across a wounded animal,
孩子 当一只动物受伤时
you got to put it down.
你就该置它于死地
You almost did it when you sent the soldiers
在你派士兵进入农桑塔的时候
into the agri-tower. But...
你几乎成功了 但是...
want to make sure a job's done,
要确保任务顺利完成
you got to do it yourself, huh?
你还得亲自动手不是吗
It's what you've always wanted.
这就是你一直想做的吧
Take your best shot, son.
尽管开枪吧 孩子
But let me give you a word of advice.
但让我给你一句忠告
If you do have the balls to do this,
如果你真有种开枪的话
you better not miss.
最好别打偏了
That's my boy.
这才是我的好孩子
Show me how strong you really are.
让我看看你到底有多强大
Just like a stream or a river, constantly changing,
正如溪水及河流会不断变迁
the stream you draw is a stream long gone,
你画的河流早已不存在于这世上
no longer relevant.
甚至不再有意义
But don't let me discourage you.
但别因为我的话而放弃
When have you known me to be discouraged?
你什么时候见过我会轻易放弃
Do you really think the child is the only one
你真以为天选之子是唯一
who could ever read these?
能读懂这些的人吗
From what I know of father,
以我对父亲的理解
he's never been that predictable.
他绝不会这么容易让人猜透
Which is why I'm asking for discretion, secrecy.
所以我更需要你小心行事
Confine these images to memory only.
这些图像只能你一人得见
In return, the Vermeer is yours.
作为回报 那幅弗米尔的画是你的了
Deal.
成交
Now, stop looking at me like that.
别这么看着我了行吗
Your word is the only thing stronger than your mind.
你向来意气用事 我需要你的承诺
I'll be needing it now.
现在就要
剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表