剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表
But think of the reward.
但是想想成果吧
We could uncover every higher angel in the city,
我们可以找出城里所有的高阶天使
Securing Vega's future.
稳定维加的未来
Yes.
是的
Killing Gabriel now would be shortsighted, consul.
现在杀死加百列是目光短浅的做法 执政官
Higher angels won't stop attacking
高阶天使不会因为他死了
just because he's dead.
而停止进攻
You've wanted to banish Michael
自我们认识以来
for as long as I've known you, David.
你就一直想驱逐米迦勒 大卫
And now you want to keep Gabriel alive
而现在你却想为了获取情报
inside our walls for intelligence?
而让加百列苟活在城内吗
William, Becca, could you leave us for a moment?
威廉 贝卡 能让我们独处一会儿吗
Of course.
当然
David, Gabriel killed your wife,
大卫 加百列杀死了你的妻子
your kids.
你的孩子
Why do you not want his head on a stick?
为什么你竟然不想置他于死地
I...detest him,
我厌恶他
but I can't allow my emotion
但我不会允许自己让情感
to cloud my judgment.
蒙蔽了理智
He has information we need,
他手上有我们所需的情报
and we won't get another chance like this.
这是个千载难逢的机会
You know, after I went to your office
你知道 我去过你办公室
and I found that acolyte blindfold,
发现那块天使信徒遮眼布之后
I didn't really believe that it was yours.
我根本不相信那属于你
I just wanted to blackmail you.
我只是想以此威胁你
Politics, sorry.
政♥治♥手段而已 抱歉
But now I have to wonder.
但如今 我不得不怀疑
Wonder all you want.
随你怎么想
I've investigated it myself.
我亲自调查过了
I traced it back to one of my staff, a handyman.
最终查到了我手底下的一个杂役
Who? Paul Sanchez.
是谁 保罗·桑切斯
There was an altar to Gabriel in his quarters.
他住的地方里有个加百列的祭坛
It's handled.
我已经处理好了
I'm surprised.
我很惊讶
I could no more be an angel worshipper
你明知道我跟你们父女俩一样
than you or your dad, Claire.
绝不可能崇拜天使 克莱尔
Okay.
好吧
So...
那么
We learn all we can today,
今天我们尽量从他那获取信息
and then we kill him tomorrow.
明天就干掉他
Sure.
当然
May he rot in whatever there is left of hell.
随他在地狱某处腐烂吧
Surrender seems out of character for you.
投降可不像是你的性格
What would you know about my character?
你对我的性格又了解多少呢
A great deal, actually.
事实上 可不少
I was raised by the man who defeated you in battle.
我是让你吃败仗的那人抚养大的
Shame he's not here to greet me.
可惜他无法前来见我
I'm a big fan.
我是他的超级粉丝
The irony being it'll be his daughter
由他的女儿来
who puts you to your death.
处决你真是讽刺
This is how you play war?
你就是这样打仗的吗
Your opposing general lays down his sword,
敌方的将军已经放下了武器
and in appreciation you have him executed.
作为回报你却要处决他
A general who ruthlessly slaughtered my people.
一个残忍♥屠♥杀♥百姓的将军
I can't say it would be difficult.
下这个手其实并不太难
But I'm not here to talk about your execution.
我不是来谈如何处决你的
I want to know how many higher angels
我要知道你在维加
you have hidden in Vega, and I want names.
安插了多少高等天使 我要名字
A woman who knows what she wants.
知道自己想要什么的女人
I like that.
我喜欢
Answer the question.
回答我的问题
Whether or not I have more personnel inside these walls
我是否在城内安插了其他人手
is irrelevant, is it not?
并不重要 难道不是吗
I've surrendered, and I'd like to see my brother.
我已经投降了 我要求见我兄弟
Why?
为什么
He's my family.
他是我的家人
Are you going to refuse me a visitor on my last night?
你不会拒绝我临终之夜的探视要求吧
Whatever you're planning,
不管你的目的是什么
it was a mistake to come inside these walls.
你进城来就是个错误
My plan is simple, Claire.
我的目的很简单 克莱尔
I've come to end the war.
我是来结束这场战争的
All I've ever wanted is my father back.
我一心只想我父亲回来
At first, I thought the way to do that
起初 我想清除这颗星球上
was to cleanse the planet of all the humans
反复让他失望的
that have repeatedly let him down.
所有人类
But now the chosen one has arrived.
但如今天选之子已经出现
He holds my father's final writings on his body.
身上还保有我父亲的绝笔
He can make things right again,
他能扭转乾坤
without any more bloodshed.
不必有丝毫杀戮
Shame you'll never find him.
可惜你永远不会找到他
What, you mean Alex?
什么 你说亚历克斯吗
You've seen the markings up close,
你曾近距离见过那些图案
haven't you?
是吧
You say you know me.
你说自己了解我
Well, I know you too.
我也了解你
You don't know anything about me.
你对我一无所知
Let's see.
我们来看看
How about something small, personal,
就拿件私人小事
like your favorite flower?
比如你最喜欢的花来举例如何
Desert sage.
沙漠鼠尾草
My father gave his archangels many gifts, Claire,
我父亲赐予了大天使许多天赋 克莱尔
one of them being heightened senses.
其中一项就是超强感官
I can hear every breath, every movement,
我听得到每次呼吸 动作
every tiny heartbeat.
每个微弱心跳
What the hell is he doing?
他到底在干什么
Calling our bluff.
拆穿我们的计谋
Stand down.
退下
What the hell are you doing here?
你怎么会在这里
I could say the same thing about him.
这问题我也想问加百列
He's on our side, Claire. Always was.
他站在我们这边 克莱尔 一直如此
Well, Gabriel wants to see him.
既然如此 加百列想见你
Me? Yes.
我吗 没错
I don't trust him. Let me go in.
我不信他 让我进去
No, it's too dangerous.
不行 太危险了
Alex, he knows your name.
亚历克斯 他知道你的名字了
He's the one in a cage, not us.
是他被关在里面 不是我们
I'm the one he wants to see.
他要见的是我
I'll go inside.
让我去
Michael, we both know this is a trap.
米迦勒 我们都清楚这是个陷阱
Let me go in.
让我进去
Let me end this once and for all.
让我彻底解决这事
No, absolutely not.
不 绝对不行
This city is on lockdown,
整座城市处于一级防卫状态
and that cell has half a million volts
那个牢笼内设置有
running through it.
五千万伏特电流
Until we understand the dangers that we face,
直到我们明白所面对的危险之前
you are not to go anywhere.
你哪也不能去
Alex...
亚历克斯
I am the Lady of the City now,
如今我是维加的女领主
and that is an order.
这是命令
Are we clear?
听清楚了吗
Yes, we're clear.
听清楚了
Good.
很好
I'm going in.
我要进去
This ends now.
这一切必须结束
What do you think you're doing?
你想干些什么
Is there something wrong?
有什么不对吗
I saw you in that meeting.
我看到了你会上的表现
You were wavering,
你在犹豫不决
thinking about voting
想着投上一票
剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表