剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表
I cede the floor.
那我收回
You ordered Furiad to kill me.
你命令菲里亚德来杀我
Oh, I've wanted to, even dreamed about it,
我的确很想杀了你 做梦都想
but good old Furiad acted on his own.
但菲里亚德纯属自行其是
So hard to control that temper of his.
他的脾气越来越难控制了
Well, it's getting increasingly hard to control mine.
是吗 我也一样
Boys, calm down.
你们两个 冷静一下
Take a deep breath.
深呼吸
It's time for talk, not a fight.
我们是来讨论的 不是打架
You should know better than to stick us in the same room.
你在拉着我们进一间屋子之前就该知道
First of, you, kill all the humans you want,
首先 你想怎么杀人类就怎么杀
But when it comes to Michael, you don't touch him.
但你绝对不能伤到米迦勒
I told you I had nothing to do with the attack.
我说过 他被袭与我毫无关系
Furiad's your soldier, and he almost killed our brother,
菲里亚德是你的手下 而他险些杀了我们的兄弟
although I don't blame him.
但我不怨他
How could you keep the child a secret from us?
你怎能对我们隐瞒天选之子的事
An odd question coming from the sister who won't tell us
这问题问得奇怪 分明是你不肯
where she's been for the last 25 years.
说出你过去25年到底去了哪里
Father's markings were meant for all of us, not just you.
天父的标记是留给我们所有人的 不只是你
I had to protect him from Gabriel.
我得保护他不受加百列侵害
Didn't father teach us to share our toys?
天父不是教过我们 玩具要共享吗
Quiet, Gabriel.
闭嘴吧 加百列
You idiots have fought a thousand times,
你们一对蠢货打了几千次
but never like this.
但都没有这次严重
You've got to end it.
你们必须停手
You could end it.
你本可以阻止的
Is that why you're gracing us with your presence, Uriel?
所以你才肯屈尊来找我们吗 乌列
You've finally chosen a side.
你终于选边站了
Uriel, you love mankind as much as I do, so protect them.
乌列 你和我一样爱人类 助我保护他们吧
I'm here to remind you
我来是提醒你们
We're all we've got left.
我们只剩对方可以依靠了
That's why I never choose sides.
所以我不会选边站
I love you both.
你们两个我都爱
Even Michael?
连米迦勒也爱吗
Who spent the last two decades
这二十多年
soaking his steel in the blood of angels?
他光忙着对天使捅刀子了
Don't pretend you care about the eight-balls.
别假装你关心这些堕天使了
You use them as cannon fodder.
他们在你眼里无非就是炮灰
What's that supposed to mean?
这话什么意思
Our brother's learned a new trick.
我们的兄弟学会了个新本事
He can possess the eight-balls.
他能控制堕天使
That's disgusting.
真恶心
It's no different than what Michael does with the child.
这和米迦勒操纵天选之子又有什么区别
I've never forced him to do anything.
我从未强迫他做任何事
But you will.
你早晚会的
Does the child know about your colorful past?
天选之子知道你那跌宕起伏的过往吗
Is that a threat?
你是在威胁我吗
I'm taking the high road,
我不会争一时之勇
waiting for the child to find his true nature
等到天选之子发现真正的自我
and come to me on his own, like he's destined to do.
他会自愿来找我 如他命中注定的那般
Stay away from him, Gabriel.
你离他远点 加百列
Enjoy some quality time with the boy while you can.
趁他没离开你之前 好好享受你们的时光吧
Lannon.
兰诺
You got a visitor.
有人来看你
What?
怎么会
You can leave us now.
请让我们单独待会儿
Lady Riesen, you have no idea what this man is capable of.
莱森女士 你不知道这个人有多危险
I'm okay.
我不会有事
Close it up.
关门
Claire.
克莱尔
What did they do to you, Alex?
他们对你做了什么 亚历克斯
Nothing I didn't deserve.
都是我自找的
I had to keep the tattoos hidden.
我得把纹身藏起来
I wouldn't have even known you were here
如果不是比克斯比
if it wasn't for Bixby.
我都不知道你在这里
How is she?
她怎么样
She's okay.
她很好
And Michael? Yeah, he's fine.
米迦勒呢 他没事
Listen, Alex, I'm gonna speak to my dad,
听着 亚历克斯 我会和我爸去谈谈
and I'm gonna get you out of here, okay?
我会把你弄出去的 好吗
No. No.
不不
It's safer if I'm in here.
这里更安全些
People around me get hurt.
我周围的人总会受伤
You, Bix, Michael.
你 小比 米迦勒
I don't want to find out who's next.
我不想再看到任何人因我而受伤
So when Bixby asks to see you,
那如果比克斯比想见你的话
what--
你希望...
what do you want me to say to her?
你希望我对她怎么说
You tell her to always listen to her aunt Claire,
你去告诉她要听克莱尔阿姨的话
and you tell her I miss her.
然后跟她说我很想她
Why don't you just write her a letter, Alex?
为什么不给她写封信 亚历克斯
You know, like your dad did for you.
你知道的 就像你♥爸♥爸对你那样
That was different.
那不同
How?
怎么不同了
Release him. Yes, ma'am.
放了他 是的 女士
Has my company really been that unpleasant?
和我在一起就那么不舒服吗
No, not at all.
不 一点也没有
Then stop watching for your shift change
那就别再一心盼着换班了
and come join me for a drink.
过来和我喝一杯
He keeps the good stuff at the back.
他把好东西都藏在后边了
You're not like other soldiers, are you, sergeant?
你和别的士兵不一样 对吧 中士
No, I'm not.
不 我不一样
I have a functioning brain, ma'am.
我有个能思考的大脑 女士
Yes, but there's something else.
没错 但还有些其他东西
Something deep inside.
某些隐藏在深处的
I'm intuitive.
我的直觉很准
Makes me a shrewd negotiator.
所以我是个犀利的谈判好手
I know when someone's hiding something,
我能看出某人在隐藏什么
and you, my dear,
而你 我亲爱的
are guilty as charged.
一定有不为人知的秘密
All right, you really want to know?
行 你真想知道吗
I'm scared of heights.
我恐高
I understand if you don't want to share.
我能理解你为何不愿意分享
I'm from Helena, after all.
毕竟我是从海伦纳来的
Happy drinking.
好好享受美酒吧
Fingers crossed Whele doesn't feed you to his lions.
祈祷威尔不会把你拿去喂狮子
You know, when I eventually return home,
你知道吗 当我回家之后
I'll need someone at my side
我需要有人能协助我
to protect my interests.
帮我保护我的利益
Why would I ever leave Vega?
我为什么要离开维加
Why would you ever stay?
你为什么要留下来
Here you go, sweetie.
给你 甜心
Enjoy.
好好享用吧
Thank you.
谢谢你
Alex.
亚历克斯
Bix.
小比
Easy, easy.
慢点 慢点
You'll pop your stitches.
你的伤口会裂开的
What flavor did they stick you with?
他们给了你什么口味的
Red.
红色的
You know, there used to be more colors.
你知道吗 以前可有好多种颜色呢
What did they taste like?
那它们尝起来是什么味道
Red.
跟红色一样
It's not your fault.
这不是你的错
Yeah, it is.
不
It is my fault.
这是我的错
Here.
拿着
I saved an extra.
我多留了一个
You take it.
给你吃
All right.
好吧
剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表