剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表
It's okay.
没关系的
We'll get through this,
我们能挺过去
as a family.
我们是一家人
You know?
你知道了
I overheard you and Alex,
我无意中听到你和亚历克斯说的话
and I'm not going to stand here and pretend it doesn't hurt.
我不会站在这里假装自己一点事都没有
But I have a forgiving heart, Claire,
不过我很宽容 克莱尔
Especially for the ones I love.
特别是对于我爱的人
And I will proudly raise this child as if it was my own.
我会将这个孩子视如己出
I'll protect it with my life.
用生命保护他
William...
威廉
Probably silly to think flowers would cheer you up
或许在这种时刻用花来让你开心
in a moment like this,
挺蠢的
but I thought I'd give it a go.
不过我觉得试试也无妨
My favorite flowers.
我最喜欢的花
Well, at least they used to be.
至少曾经是
Desert sage.
沙漠鼠尾草
Why did you want to delay Gabriel's execution?
你为什么想延迟处决加百列
I didn't.
我当时没这么想
I don't--what do you mean?
现在也仍不想 什么意思
For the same reason you did.
和你的理由一样
The blindfold I found in your house,
我在你房♥间里发现的眼罩
it was yours.
是你的
Claire, you're not making sense.
克莱尔 你这么说完全没道理
You know who made perfect sense today?
你知道今天谁的话有理吗
Gabriel, when he told me that you were an acolyte.
加百列 当他告诉我你是天使信徒的时候
Claire, you can't listen to Gabriel.
克莱尔 你不能相信加百列
He's a liar.
他是个骗子
He's just trying to get under your skin.
他就是想惹怒你
How would you know that?
你怎么知道
You've never met him, right?
你从未和他见过 对吗
No, of course not.
当然没有
I held your hand.
我握住你的手
I-I prayed with you.
和你一起祈祷
I trusted you.
我信任你
Claire, this is a misunderstanding.
克莱尔 这是个误会
No, don't touch me.
不 别碰我
You're not making sense.
你这样说根本没道理
Guards!
护卫
Claire. Don't touch me.
克莱尔 别碰我
You've got this wrong.
你弄错了
Take him to the servant quarters,
带他去仆人区
and do not breathe a word of this to anyone.
别向他人透露任何信息
No, Claire, hear me out!
不 克莱尔 听我说完
Just let me explain! Go.
听我解释 快走
Bye, William.
再见了 威廉
It's a father's worst nightmare.
这是做父亲的噩梦
The public can't know the principate was an acolyte.
不能让公众知道元首是天使信徒这件事
Today, William was in the wrong place at the wrong time.
今天 威廉只是在错误的时间出现在了错误的地方
He got in the way of Gabriel as he escaped.
他阻碍了加百列的逃脱大计
I don't want him made a hero in death.
我不想他死后还作为英雄被人崇拜
He was a coward.
他就是个懦夫
I'll handle the announcement,
我来处理通告
and the details.
和其它具体事宜
And I'll mourn him appropriately.
我会好好为他哀悼的
You always knew how to push brother's buttons.
你总知道如何让我们的兄弟失控
Just as I had predicted,
一切正如我所料
He's fallen back into his old ways.
他又回到了过去的老样子
Is the chosen one coming too?
天选之子会来投奔你吗
I'm cautiously optimistic about his loyalty.
对于他的忠诚 我持保守乐观态度
How about yours?
你呢
As promised.
说到做到
My sword is yours.
我的剑属于你了
In the absence of my son,
由于我儿子无法前来
Gabriel has asked me to lead
加百列命我主持
this sacred congregation.
这次神圣的集♥会♥
Let us pray, all of us together.
让我们一起来祈祷
When we join with Gabriel...
若吾等追随加百列
he will join with us.
他会接纳吾等
When we offer him solemn loyalty...
若吾等效忠于他
he will save us.
他会拯救吾等
When we are broken...
若吾等受挫
we are stronger in our broken places.
愈挫则愈强
When we are stronger...
待吾等愈强
we are worthy.
愈强则有价
When we are worthy...
待吾等有价
we are safe.
有价则安全
When we join with Gabriel...
若吾等追随加百列
he joins with us.
他会接纳吾等
When we are stronger,
待吾等愈强
we are worthy.
愈强则有价
When we are worthy, we are safe.
待吾等有价 有价则安全
When we join with Gabriel, he joins with us.
若吾等追随加百列 他会接纳吾等
When we offer him solemn loyalty,
若吾等效忠于他
he will save us.
他会拯救吾等
Alex.
亚历克斯
Gabriel's escaped.
加百列逃走了
I'm hearing all kinds of crazy rumors about Michael.
我还听到了许多关于米迦勒的疯狂传言
What the hell happened?
到底出什么事了
Ethan, I need to ask you a favor.
伊森 我需要你帮我个忙
I need you to give this to Claire.
把这个转交给克莱尔
Come on, man, tell me what's going on.
别这样 哥们 到底发生什么事了
Someday I'll explain everything to you,
总有一天我会向你解释这一切的
But right now,
但现在
I need you to promise me you'll look after her.
我需要你向我保证 你会保护她
Thank you, brother.
谢谢你 兄弟
Can you at least tell me where you're going?
能至少告诉我你要去哪里吗
You know I can't.
你知道我不能说
Dad?
父亲
What are you doing?
你要做什么
Where are we?
我们这是在哪里
Claire wants you executed as a traitor.
克莱尔要将你作为叛徒处死
Well, just give me a chance. I just need to explain to her.
给我个机会 让我跟她解释
She doesn't have any evidence.
她手上没有任何证据
She doesn't need evidence. She's lady of the city.
她不需要证据 她是这座城市的女领主
And you indicted yourself.
而且你自己也暴露了
Just make it quick.
就给我个痛快吧
You could have implicated me.
你本可以拖我下水
You could have told Claire that I was involved,
告诉克莱尔我也牵涉其中
But you didn't because you are loyal.
但你没有 因为你很忠诚
You are strong.
你很强大
I may be broken, but I'm not gonna shoot my own son.
或许我是无可救药 但我绝不会毙了自己的儿子
Food, water, supplies
食物 水 必需品
for two, maybe three days out here.
在野外应该能撑上两三天
Whatever you do,
无论如何
You can never come back to Vega.
你绝不能再回维加
Go.
走吧
Will I see you again?
我还能再见到你吗
"My name is Alex Lannon.
我是亚历克斯·兰诺
"I'm your father.
你的父亲
"And these are the hardest words I've ever written.
这是我最难以下笔的一封信
"When I was a boy, I was given a letter by my dad,
当我还是孩子时 我父亲也给了我一封信
"a note that took me years to understand.
我花了许多年才明白他的苦心
"My hope here is that the message is clear.
我只希望这封信表达的信息足够清晰
"Your father loved you and never wanted to leave you.
你父亲十分爱你 从不想离开你
"It breaks my heart to say good-bye
还没能见到你 就得与你告别
"without ever meeting you.
这让我心痛欲绝
"It's what I had to do,
但我必须这么做
"not just for you,
不止是为了你
"but for all of us.
是为了我们所有人
剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表