剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表
They don't make it how they used to.
跟以前的味道不一样了
Frost has been begging to show off
这几个礼拜以来弗罗斯特
this irrigation system for weeks.
一直在炫耀他的这套灌溉系统
Where's the rest of the senate?
议会的其他人怎么没来
It's time the three of us had a private conversation.
我们三个应该私底下谈一谈了
Oh, this isn't about more silly rumors, is it?
你不会又要跟我们说些什么愚昧的传闻吧
You know I've never been a religious man,
你知道我从来不是个迷信的人
never believed in anything I couldn't see with my own eyes.
我相信眼见为实
Then one day a being came down from the sky
然而有那么一天一个长着翅膀的家伙
with wings on his back, came to our defense,
从天而降 为我们而战
protected our city, told us he'd saved a baby,
保护我们的城市 他说他救了一个婴儿
and that baby would one day save us all.
那个婴儿长大之后会成为救世主
That hope is what got us through the war,
这个希望帮助我们从战争中幸存
what gets me through every day,
支撑我们度过每一天
what gives so many people in this city
给了这个城市大部分人
something to live for.
活下去的信念
I'm sorry to disappoint you, Thomas,
我不想让你失望 托马斯
but we're the only ones here.
但我们只能靠自己
Don't lie to me, Edward.
别骗我了 爱德华
I know that the chosen one's here
我知道天选之子就在这里
and that you're hiding him because you know
你把他藏了起来 因为你知道
that once the people have their savior,
一旦人们找到了救世主
your power means nothing.
你的权力将一文不值
Oh, Frost, come on.
得了吧 弗罗斯特
Haven't we been through this?
这件事我们已经讨论过了
Don't patronize me, David.
别这么不屑一顾 大卫
A little girl in the infirmary told his daughter
医院里的一个小女孩告诉他女儿
that the chosen one had been arrested.
天选之子被捕了
And Claire Riesen seemed to know exactly who he was.
而克莱尔· 莱森好像很清楚他是谁
What's that in your hand?
你手里拿的是什么
This is a wireless control unit.
是个无线控制器
It has a biometric lock that responds only to my thumbprint.
它控制了一个只能识别我指纹的生物锁
Covers the entire tower.
控制着整座塔
I can lock all the doors.
我可以锁上所有的门
Open the irrigation tanks.
开启灌溉水箱
All of them.
所有的水箱
600,000 gallons of water
六十万加仑的水
rushing into the tower all at once.
一次性冲进塔里
We'll drown.
我们都会被淹死
All the crops will be destroyed.
所有的农作物都会被毁
The people of Vega will starve.
维加的人们会从此挨饿
What is it you want?
你到底想要什么
I want to meet the chosen one.
我要见天选之子
Wait, she asked you to go back to Helena?
你是说她让你跟她回到海伦纳吗
Um, not in so many words.
原话不是这么说的
Word of advice, run.
给你个忠告 有多远跑多远
Ethan.
伊森
The woman had a body in a box delivered to her doorstep.
有人把一口装着尸体的箱子运到了她门口
Don't worry about me.
不用担心我
Yeah, I'm sure that's what the woman in the box said.
我肯定箱子里那个女的也这么说过
You know what I think?
你知道我是怎么想的吗
I think a strong, regal woman like madam Arika,
像艾丽卡夫人这样强势的贵族女人
I think she threatens you. Huh?
你一定感觉受到了威胁 是不是
I think you're right.
你说的对
Besides, what good am I really doing here anyways?
再说了 我在这又有什么作为呢
Noma, you saved my ass at least once.
诺玛 你救过我不止一次
Lannon, where you been, bro?
兰诺 你去哪儿了 兄弟
Been looking all over for you.
我一直在到处找你
Took a drive. Needed to clear my head.
开车出去遛了一圈 我需要清醒一下头脑
I get it.
明白
Uh, I don't.
我不明白
What's going on, guys?
到底怎么了 伙计们
It's nothing. It's nothing.
没事 没事
You go outside the walls, disappear for an entire day
你失踪了一整天跑去城外
to clear your head,
说是清醒头脑
and you're all, "I get it."
然后你们竟然都还"明白"
Guys, come on, that's not nothing.
伙计们 你们肯定有事瞒着我
Ethan, I've been seeing Claire Riesen.
伊森 我在和克莱尔·莱森约会
As in the same Claire Riesen whose father orders executions?
那个她父亲拥有生杀大权的克莱尔·莱森吗
All right, let's saddle up.
好的 大家都装备起来
Hostage situation at the agri-tower in progress.
农桑塔的人♥质♥情况有变
Prep for a raid.
准备强行攻入
We're up in five.
五分钟后出发
What's going on, lieutenant?
发生什么事了 中尉
Our entire food supply is at risk of being destroyed,
我们的食物供应有被摧毁的危险
as well as the lives of the general and consul Whele.
将军和威尔执政官的性命也岌岌可危
Look alive, troops.
大家随时待命
We can't simply walk in there and start shooting.
我们不能就这么冲进去一通扫射
We need an executive order from Riesen.
我们需要莱森的执行命令
Well, he's not here.
他不在这儿
The message Frost sent us made it clear
弗罗斯特的信息说得很明白
that all security systems in the agri-tower
农桑塔里的全部安保系统
have been placed on lockdown.
都处于全面封锁状态
So call in the engineer and unlock them.
那就叫工程师来解锁
Frost is that engineer.
弗罗斯特就是工程师
Our grains are in that tower. The food supply is at risk.
我们的粮食都囤在塔里 食物供应岌岌可危
We have no choice but to use force.
我们别无选择 必须得使用武力
Don't you see that?
难道你不明白吗
Becca, I got your message.
贝卡 我收到你的消息了
Is my father okay?
我父亲还好吗
He's fine, Claire.
他没事 克莱尔
By the power vested in me as second consul,
我以第二执政官之名
I appoint you lady of the city pro tem.
任命你担任临时市长
Please take a seat.
请坐
So what are we doing? What's our response?
我们到底在做什么 有何应对
The corps are in a holding pattern,
军队处于待命状态
awaiting our decision to enter and liberate the hostages.
等待我们进塔解救人♥质♥的命令
What are senator Frost's demands?
弗罗斯特议员的要求是什么
He's gonna flood the tower,
他要求见天选之子
unless he's given an audience with the chosen one.
否则便水淹农桑塔
What?
什么
Let's vote on sending the corps in.
赶紧投票让军队进攻吧
Yes.
没错
No. Wait.
不 等等
Before we vote, I'd like a moment to confer with my consuls.
投票之前 我想先和执政官们讨论片刻
Frost, if you know me at all,
弗罗斯特 如果你真的了解我
you know the food supply for this city is not negotiable.
你该知道拿整座城市的食物供应作威胁我绝对不允许
Oh, I do know you.
我确实了解你
I know both of you.
你俩我都了解
And I can't allow a few politicians
我不能允许几个政客
to control the destiny of the entire human race
控制整个人类的命运
just because they feel their grip on power is threatened.
仅仅因为他们害怕自己的权力受到威胁
Why would we be threatened by a myth?
我们为什么会被一个传说威胁
Why would Gabriel attack Vega after ten years of peace?
为什么加百列在十年和平之后再次袭击维加
Look, I know what it's like to believe something so strongly
听着 我明白这种对某件事坚信不疑
that you're--you're blinded, Thomas.
以致理智被蒙蔽的感觉 托马斯
It blinds you to the simple fact
以致你看不出这个简单的真♥相♥
that your faith is nothing but a crutch.
你的信心不过就是一种精神支柱
It's a band-aid for your own fears.
就像是给你心里的恐惧贴上了一块胶布
Belief in something doesn't make it real, nor will it save you.
信仰不会令事情变成现实 也不会救赎你
My faith is made of stronger stuff
我的信仰不是你这种
than dime-store televangelism, David.
廉价的电视福音布道能改变的 大卫
I know that he will save the human race
我知道他会拯救人类
and that he will lead us against these monsters.
并且带领我们对抗那些怪物
These monsters you're talking about,
你口中所说的怪物
they haunt my dreams to this day.
是我至今仍挥之不去的噩梦
I-- I try to make sense of it,
我试着去理解
but for the life of me, I can't.
可不管我如何努力 我还是做不到
But after all my long nights,
但是在这些漫漫长夜之后
after all my heartache,
无数次痛心疾首之后
剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表