剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表
Previously on Dominion...
《圣域》前情提要
Sleeping with an angel makes you a pariah.
与天使私通会让你贬为贱民
I was thinking,
但是我在想
"What if we understood the archangel more?"
假如我们能更进一步的了解大天使
I would like reports
我要你将
on your findings as you receive them.
发现的一切如实向我报告
Edward, I know you go outside the city walls
爱德华 我知道你每过几个星期
every few weeks. Why?
都要出城 为什么
I've missed you.
我很想你
What is it you're not telling me?
你对我隐瞒了什么
I'm sick, Claire.
我病了 克莱尔
Join me as we prepare our newest member,
加入我的行列 让我们的新伙伴准备好
brother paul.
保罗兄弟
I've made a deal with my father.
我与父亲做了交易
He's gonna stop detaining innocent people
他将不会再拘留无辜平民
and draw up a basic bill of rights
并起草一份基本权利法案
for every man, woman, and child in vega.
为维加的每一个人
How did you manage that?
你怎么做到的
I agreed to marry you.
我同意嫁给你
Alex, I can help you.
亚历克斯 我能帮你
I can teach you, but only if you're willing.
我能教你 但前提是你愿意
I want to learn about everything.
我想学 所有事
Is that all you've got?
你就这么点能耐吗
You failed.
你失败了
No, I got this.
不 我能行的
Let's go again.
再来一次
The lesson is over, Alex.
课程结束了 亚历克斯
Yeah? Is it?
是吗
Because we've been out here all day.
可我们都出来一天了
I still don't know what it is you're trying to teach me.
我还没看出来你到底想教我什么
I know how to shoot.
我知道怎么用枪
So how do you explain this?
那你怎么解释这个
I went easy on you.
我手下留情了
What did you expect?
那你指望我怎么做
You gave me live ammo.
你给我的可是荷枪实弹
'Cause I was certain you'd have no chance
因为我知道你绝无可能
of hitting me.
打中我
You're a soldier.
你是个士兵
You've spent years honing your skills,
这么多年你都在磨练你的技艺
and in just a few hours,
可在短短几小时中
I made you forget them all simply by provoking you.
我只是刺♥激♥你一下你就全忘在脑后了
That is bullshit!
那简直是胡扯
Each time I attacked you, I used the sun to blind you,
每次攻击我都会利用阳光遮挡你的视线
but you kept firing.
但你还是在不停开枪
Your instincts were screaming at you.
你的本能一直在提醒你
You didn't listen to them.
你却无视了它们
Look.
看
My shadow.
我的影子
If you weren't so busy squinting at the sun,
如果你没在忙着眯起眼睛躲避阳光
you could have used my shadow to track me
你本可以根据我的影子
for any number of counter-maneuvers.
做出多次有效反击的
I know what I'm doing.
我知道我在干什么
If you knew what you were doing,
如果你真的知道
that little girl would still be alive.
那个小女孩就不会死了
Hey! Bixby.
是比克斯比
Her name was Bixby.
她叫比克斯比
You're desperate to avenge those who've been taken from you,
你不顾一切的想向那些夺走你挚爱的人复仇
but desperation will only get others killed.
可绝望只会让更多人死亡
You must learn to control your emotions,
你必须学会控制你的情绪
or they will be the end of you.
否则它将成为你的致命弱点
Watch the shadows, not the sun.
注意看着影子 而不是太阳
Our father, who art in heaven...
我们的天父啊
David.
大卫
Make him stop.
让他别哭了
They'll hear us.
他们会听到的
William. Shh, shh, shh!
威廉 嘘
Get off her, you..
放开她 你这个...
Mommy!
妈妈
Peggy!
佩吉
Charles...
查尔斯
Dad?
爸爸
Mom. I want mom.
妈妈 我要妈妈
William.
威廉
Mom. Mama.
妈妈 妈妈
Father?
父亲
Father?
父亲
Sorry. What?
抱歉 你说什么
I was just asking if you'd like to say a few words...
我是问你想不想在订婚派对上
at the engagement party.
说几句话
There must be some fatherly advice you'd like to share.
作为父亲 你总该叮嘱几句吧
We're survivors, William.
我们是幸存者 威廉
We're not immortal.
不是永生者
Cherish your time together.
珍惜你们在一起的时间吧
Alex...
亚历克斯
What happened?
发生什么事了
Michael's life lessons.
米迦勒的生存训练课
Did you... scatter Bixby's ashes?
你...处理比克斯比的骨灰了吗
In the garden under a jacaranda tree.
撒在院子里的一棵蓝花楹树下了
In the spring, it's gonna be full of purple flowers.
到春天 那里会开满紫色的花
I thought she was gonna make it through.
我还以为她能撑过来
Yeah, we all did.
是啊 我们都这么想
The doctor said her injuries were just too severe.
医生说她伤得太重了
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
I can't.
我不能这样
You're gonna marry William,
你要嫁给威廉了
Aren't you?
对吗
It's the right thing to do.
这是我该做的事
Get engaged to someone you don't love?
跟一个不爱的人订婚吗
Alex, I had a choice to make.
亚历克斯 这是个艰难的决定
I need to look out for the city.
我必须照顾这个城市
Claire.
克莱尔
Oh, Claire.
克莱尔
Stop.
别这样
I'm sorry.
对不起
Miss Riesen?
莱森小姐
Are you okay?
您没事吧
I'm fine. I was...
没事 我只不过...
It's just all this lace
看到这些饰带啊
and silk and a dress train a mile long.
丝绸啊 还有拖地长裙
It's all too much.
让我觉得过于隆重了
But your wedding is all that the lower Vs can talk about.
您的婚礼可是全城低级贫民都在讨论的话题
I'm sure.
我知道
"The princess and the principate."
"公主和元首的结合"
Yeah, exactly what the senate wants
是啊 这就是参议员想要的
To take people's minds off their own problems,
转移人们的注意力 忽略自身的问题
A grand old wedding.
一场盛大的古典婚礼
It's like a real-life fairy tale.
就像童话故事成真了
Yes.
是啊
Yes, it is. We are very happy.
没错 我们都很开心
It's a match made in heaven...
真是天作之合
Back in the day when an eight-ball
过去人们都这么说
was something just to be avoided on the pool table.
那段只需在台球桌上躲避八号♥球[堕天使]的美好时光
Consul.
执政官
How are you feeling?
您身体好些了吗
Please call me David.
请叫我大卫
We're gonna be family.
我们就要成为一家人了
Wedding present.
结婚礼物
It's early, I know, but, uh,
这虽然早了点 我知道 但是
I heard that a young bride
听说一位年轻的新娘
is in need of something borrowed.
正急需借用一样东西
剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表