剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表
Riesen can only delay his fall from power for so long.
莱森的大位坐不了多久了
So why don't you run along back to Evelyn and broker a deal
所以我劝你赶紧回伊夫林身边把这交易敲定
before I change my mind about you and make his day?
免得我改了主意 把你赏给他大快朵颐
You assured me that only you and Gabriel
你向我保证过只有你和加百列
could look perfectly human.
才能变得与人类毫无二致
The corporeal higher angels never wanted any part
坠入凡间的高级天使并不想牵涉进
of Gabriel's war,
加百列的战争中
nor did the other archangels, Uriel and Raphael.
另外两位大天使乌列和拉斐尔 也不想涉身其中
I respected their neutrality.
我尊重他们的中立立场
Only the lower angels joined with my brother
只有下等天使加入了我的兄弟
and possessed human bodies.
附于人体之中
Yet now, that's all changed.
但现在局面已经变了
Yes, and it distresses me as much as it does you.
是的 同你一样 我对此也十分忧虑
Back in our home, all of the angels
在天堂之时 天使之间
were aware of each other.
尽皆相知相熟
Our vision was not dependent upon our eyes nor upon light.
我们的视野无需眼力与光明相佐
But that celestial perspective ended for all of us
但自从我们被贬入凡间
the moment we came down to earth.
这种视野就被完全剥夺
Now we can only see as far as these eyes enable us.
现在我们的视野局限在肉眼所见
Yeah, that is absolutely fascinating.
好一段迷人的典故
But So...
但是... 那么
To answer your question once again, Consul...
我再回答一遍你的问题 执政官
No.
不
I had no idea there were higher angels hiding
我无法辨认出藏身于城墙之内的
within the city walls.
高级天使
I see.
既然这样
And we're supposed to simply take your word as faith.
我们就该毫不怀疑地将你的话奉为信仰吗
For savior's sake, show some respect, Whele.
看在救世主的份上 放尊敬点 威尔
Thank you, Senator Frost.
多谢提醒 弗罗斯特议员
I care little about your faith.
我对你的信仰何在了无兴趣
Whether you take my word or not is not my concern.
你是否听取我的建议我也毫不在乎
What exactly is your concern?
那你究竟在乎什么
Protecting and advising this city
保护并指导这座城市
in its war against the angels.
对抗天使的进攻
Oh, and how many people died in the attack?
请问有多少人死于天使的进攻
Consul, Michael is not on trial here.
执政官 米迦勒不是来此受审的
I think we've heard enough from you today.
你今天的高见已经够多了
I know I have.
反正我是听够了
I would like the senate to consider
还请议会考虑一下
Michael was a deserter.
米迦勒是个背弃者
He was a soldier who turned his back on his own kind.
作为一名战士 他背叛了自己的兄弟
Give it a rest, Whele.
消停点吧 威尔
Who's to say he won't turn again?
谁又知道他会不会也背叛我们
Who's to say he was ever really on our side?
谁又知道他是不是真的站在我们这边
Consul Whele makes a good point.
威尔执政官问得好
What if I were a traitor?
如果我真的背叛了你们呢
What if I slaughtered everyone in this room?
如果我真的把你们全都杀死了呢
What if I killed you, David,
如果我现在就宰了你 大卫
right now?
又会怎样
No one could stop me.
谁也阻止不了我
Murder is a crime for men.
人类杀人是大罪一桩
Is it a crime for angels?
天使杀人是不是罪
Good to ponder such questions.
真是个值得研究的好问题
It will help you to understand the real danger you face.
这或许会帮你认识到什么是真正的危险
Damn eight-balls.
该死的堕天使
My wife.
我妻子
My wife, is she okay?
我妻子 她没事吧
Is she alive?
她还活着吗
Yeah. Yeah.
活着 活着
Just shaken up.
打起精神来
We were making a dash for Vega.
我们本想赶往维加
Angels came out of nowhere, man.
天使就突然冒出来了
You shouldn't be out here. No one should.
你不应该呆在外边 谁都不该
Please, take care of my wife.
求你了 照顾好我妻子
I'll make sure she's safe, okay?
我会保障她安全的 好吗
You met with the priest.
你去见了那牧师
As with all evils: necessary.
如同所有邪恶一般 这是必须之举
He's spreading the good word.
他在四处宣扬我们的功绩
If you could walk among them unnoticed,
如果你可以不被察觉的走在他们之中
why not cross the wall and claim the chosen one for yourself?
为什么不越过城墙夺取天选之子
Always so anxious, Furiad.
你总是这么鲁莽 菲里亚德
If I force him to come, he'll do nothing but rebel.
如果我强迫他过来 他只会反叛
He needs to come of his own free will.
我需要他诚心实意的归顺
Two of my high guards are in preservation.
我的两名高阶卫兵已被封入树脂
How many more must be sacrificed
我们还需要牺牲多少
while we wait for his arrival?
才能等到他的到来
I hate to quote the humans,
我不喜欢引用人类的话
but patience is a virtue.
但忍♥耐是一种美德
Lannon will never join us with your brother
如今兰诺对你的兄弟言听计从
sitting on his shoulder.
他绝不会加入我们
I have faith that the chosen one's path
我相信天选之子的命运路程
will lead him to me.
会将其引向我身旁
You don't?
你不信吗
Straight from the personal dressing room of a V-6,
这是从V-6级的个人储物箱拿来的
A man I guarantee only wears the finest.
我保证那人用的都是最好的货色
See that little guy on the horse with the mallet?
看到这个拿着木槌的骑马小人了吗
Yeah.
看到了
Means it's the good stuff.
就是说这是好东西
Nice.
太棒了
Nomes, I haven't forgotten your scotch.
诺姆斯 我没忘了你的威士忌
I got my eyes on this sweet bottle in house Romero.
我在罗梅罗家物色到了一瓶不错的
She drinks this stuff like it's water.
她喝这玩意就跟喝水一样
Alex is gone.
亚历克斯不见了
Ah, another joyride outside the walls.
又去墙外游山玩水了吧
Even all of his stuff--
还带着他所有的个人物品
His duffel, his AR-15-- it's all gone.
他的旅行包 他的自动步♥枪♥ 都不见了
Maybe he's finally doing some spring cleaning.
也许他只是做了个大扫除
Ethan, he was a no-show for his security rotation.
伊森 守卫换班时他根本就没出现
This isn't Alex. Something's wrong.
这不是亚历克斯的风格 一定出事了
You know, I saw him with Michael after the funeral.
葬礼之后我看到他和米迦勒在一起
Now, I didn't hear what they were saying,
我倒是没听到他们说了什么
but I've never seen Alex look at him that way.
但是我从没见到亚历克斯那种眼神
I don't think this has anything to do with Michael.
我不觉得这和米迦勒有关
I'm gonna go talk to him.
我要去和他谈谈
To an archangel? You really want to do that?
去和天使谈 你真的要这么做吗
My friend disappeared.
我的朋友不见了
Got to do something.
得做些什么
Yeah.
好吧
You are prohibited from selling merchandise...
你已被禁止出♥售♥商品
Good morning.
早上好
Lady Riesen, for you.
莱森小姐 给你的
Thank you. You're so sweet.
谢谢你 你真是太好了
Thank you.
谢谢你
There you are.
你在这啊
Where are your guards?
你的守卫呢
The attack was on alex, not me.
那次袭击的对象是亚历克斯 不是我
I'm not gonna hide under my bed.
我可不会为此成天躲床底下
Any news from Alex?
有亚历克斯的消息吗
No.
没有
He, um...
他...
I don't think he's coming back.
我觉得他不会回来了
Maybe not.
或许吧
Maybe his destiny lies outside these walls.
或许他注定要活在高墙之外
That doesn't mean to say he still can't save us.
但那并不代表他不能拯救我们
Look, Claire.
听我说 克莱尔
About the jubilee,
关于大赦年会上那件事
I had no idea our fathers
我不知道你我的父亲
were gonna make that announcement.
会宣布那个消息
If I William.
如果我... 威廉
It's fine, okay?
没事的 好吗
剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表