剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表
Yeah, I do.
是的 我就是这么想的
All this is gonna do is make people paranoid.
这一切都只会让人们更加多疑
Everyone's gonna be looking at each other differently now.
现在大家看对方都会和以前不同了
Good. We all need to be on the lookout.
很好 我们都需要互相监视
For what?
为了什么
These people never hurt anyone.
这些人从没有伤害任何人
Angels are not people.
天使不是人类
That medic stitched up your face
那个医护人员在你车祸后
when you totaled the rover, Ethan.
还帮你的脸缝了针 伊森
Since when have you gone soft on the enemy?
你什么时候变得对敌人心软了
I don't like anyone innocent getting killed.
我不喜欢无辜的人被杀
Don't fall for it, Alex.
不要上当了 亚历克斯
I told you. They're not people.
我告诉过你了 他们不是人类
They just look like it. Trust me.
只是看上去像而已 相信我
The first ones that came down...
最初降临人间的那些天使...
they were animals.
他们简直是禽兽
Shit I saw...
我看到的那些...
Sergeant Lannon.
兰诺中士
A word.
我有话和你说
This is your final warning.
次是最后警告
You must vacate the premises. Anyone not...
所有人必须撤离此处 如有违抗...
Michael.
米迦勒
Did you do this?
是你做的吗
Michael, I had to set Felicia on fire
米迦勒 我在对付费利西亚时
and kick her out of a window
不得不放火并把她踢出窗外
just to barely walk away from that fight.
才能在战斗中侥幸存活而已
These guys all look like they let someone cut them up.
可这些人看上去都像是被人♥大♥卸八块了
You knew them.
你认识他们
They were neutrals.
他们是中立者
I gave them the choice to stay in Vega or leave.
当初我让他们选择留在维加或是离开
I shouldn't have left them an option.
我就不该给他们选择的
There's more of 'em?
还有更多高等天使吗
Why didn't you tell me?
你为什么不告诉我
You didn't need to know.
你不需要知道
The others need to be warned.
我们得警告其他高等天使
They're in danger.
他们有危险
Well then what the hell are you talking to me for?
这个你跟我说干嘛
My presence will only draw attention to them.
我的出现只会让他们引起别人的注意
I'll do it.
我去吧
You've been catching eight-balls for me.
你一直在帮我四处捕捉堕天使
I owe you a solid.
我欠你份情
Yes, you do.
可不是吗
Go and see a higher named Louis.
去找一名叫路易斯的高等天使
This address.
这个地址
Tell him to warn the others.
让他去警告其他人
Though their true nature can be discerned,
尽管他们的身份有暴露的危险
they must not attempt to flee
千万不要贸然逃离
or they'll be gunned down.
否则他们会被射杀
I thought higher angels couldn't be detected.
我还以为高等天使不会轻易被发现
Not without help.
有人帮忙就不同了
It's nice to see you on your feet, sir.
很高兴看到您能下床走动了 先生
How much do you know?
你知道多少
More than the others.
比其他人多些
Will you help me?
你愿意帮我吗
If you promise not to shiv me.
您别拿铁丝扎我就行
Well, don't give me a reason.
别给我理由这么做
This way, sir.
这边 先生
Once I'm out,
等我逃出去后
have the house secured
叫人来攻下这里
and have my son arrested
把我儿子抓起来
and brought down through the streets in handcuffs.
用手铐铐着他在街上示众
None of this back-alley limo stuff.
别来用豪车在后门偷偷接送那套
Yes, sir.
是的 先生
He may have drugged me,
我或许是被下药了
but this sure as hell doesn't look like the garage.
但这怎么看都不是车♥库♥
That's because it's not.
这确实不是
You ungrateful prick.
你个不知感恩的混♥蛋♥
If it wasn't for me,
如果不是我
you'd be down on the island
你这会估计还在岛上
eating bread crusts with the oterh v-1s.
跟那群V1一样靠吃面包屑为生
What's my name, Mr. Whele?
我叫什么名字 威尔先生
Lieutenant Halloran.
哈洛然中尉
You've been in my employ for six years.
你已经为我效命了六年
What's my first name?
那是我的姓 名字呢
William asked me on day one.
威廉在我来的第一天就问了我
Uriel?
乌列
Too late. You missed all the fun.
你来迟了 错过了好戏
Is that champagne?
你在喝香槟吗
Mm.
没错
Special occasion. Getting my ass kicked.
专为特殊时刻而留 被打得落花流水也算是了吧
It's a Juglar.
这是瓶朱格拉
200 years at the bottom of the sea.
已经在海底珍藏了两百年
Thought I'd treat myself...
我想也是时候好好慰劳下自己
while my wounds healed.
舔舐伤口
Gabriel laid hands on you for the ledger.
加百列出手伤你 就为了那份名单
Each and every higher angel's name and nest.
每个高等天使的名字和地址
Which, unfortunately for me, only lives up here.
不幸的是 只存在我脑海里
You said I was being too sentimental.
你总说我太过念旧
But somebody has to keep track of the family
但被流放后 我们的家人四处分散
after the diaspora.
总得有人关注他们的行踪吧
Guess the joke's on me.
如今看来我是自食其果了
Brother threatened to cut off my ears
我的亲兄弟威胁要割了我的耳朵
so I'd never hear Chopin again.
让我再也听不到肖邦的杰作
Bastard.
那个混♥蛋♥
Uriel.
乌列
How many neutrals did you reveal to Gabriel?
你泄露了多少中立者的行踪给加百列
Only the ones hidden in Vega.
只有隐藏在维加的那些
That's all he wanted. For recruitment, I assume.
他要的就这些 可能是想招兵买♥♥马吧
He's murdering them.
他正在对他们大开杀戒
How?
怎么可能
Someone they knew got close enough to them
应该是他们相熟之人所为
to be able to kill them without a fight.
在他们毫无防备时痛下毒手
Perhaps he recruited another higher to do his dirty work?
也许他找了另一个高等天使来做这些脏活
And what about possession?
或许也可能是附身
With a lower?
附在低等天使身上吗
Absolutely.
当然可以了
But a higher angel?
但在高等天使身上
He's not that strong.
他没这么强大
Did you try summoning him?
你有试过召唤他吗
Words are no longer an option.
我们的问题已经不是用言语能解决的了
Not the best neighborhood to keep your door open,
这儿治安可没好到可以不关门
especially after what happened in the marketplace this morning.
尤其是在今早市集发生那样的事情之后
Tragic.
真是悲剧
I'm Louis, by the way.
顺便一说 我是路易斯
But I'm sure you already knew that.
但我想你应该已经知道了
And you're right.
还有你是对的
I should be more careful.
我是应该小心一点
You're Michael's boy, right?
你是米迦勒身边的那小孩 是吧
Mankind's final savior.
人类最后的救世主
Miracle made of flesh and all that.
一个活奇迹之类的
When I saw those bodies,
当我看见那些尸体时
I had a feeling Michael would send you to see me.
我就有预感米迦勒会派你来见我
Beer?
喝啤酒吗
No.
不了
Tell the other angels they cannot flee,
告诉别的天使 他们不能逃跑
or they'll be shot down.
否则会被击毙的
Did Michael send you on this errand
米迦勒派你来跑腿
and not tell you that we already know about you?
却没说过我们已经知道你了吗
Oh, well...
好吧
he's been keeping secrets for so long,
他身上的秘密已经背负了太久
剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表