剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表
especially your baby,
尤其是你的孩子
the chosen one's baby.
天选之子的孩子
Gabriel knows you're pregnant.
加百列知道你怀孕了
Yeah, well, he's not gonna--
没关系 他不会...
There's acolytes everywhere.
到处都是他的信徒
I don't care.
我不在乎
He's not gonna be a problem any longer.
他很快就不再是个问题了
Until he's dead, Claire,
克莱尔 在处死他之前
we need to move you to a bunker.
我得先送你去地堡
Surround yourself with as many guards as we can trust.
让所有信得过的守卫都去保护你
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
Alex, no, I'm not just gonna disappear underground,
亚历克斯 不行 我不能就这样躲到地下
not while the city is at risk.
尤其维加正危在旦夕
I'm not taking any risk. Call in the corps.
我不能冒任何风险 召集军队
We need another dozen guards up here right now.
立刻对这里加派守卫
Copy that. Control...
收到 总台...
Michael.
米迦勒
Michael, can you hear me?
米迦勒 能听到吗
Michael.
米迦勒
What?
什么事
I need you at House Riesen right now.
我需要你立刻来莱森府邸
Claire needs your protection.
克莱尔需要你的保护
Michael, where are you?
米迦勒 你在哪里
House Thorn.
索恩府邸
Michael.
米迦勒
Michael!
米迦勒
Something is wrong with Michael.
米迦勒一定有什么事
I got to go.
我得去一趟
Stay here.
待在这儿
Don't take your eyes off of her.
时刻注意她的安全
Yes, Sergeant. Take cover.
遵命 中士 大家就位
Michael, what is this place?
米迦勒 这是什么地方
Louis is here.
路易斯在这里
What?
什么
Why?
为什么
They're dissecting us.
他们在解剖我们
Be ready.
做好准备
Gabriel can still possess him.
加百列仍然可以对他附身
Michael...
米迦勒
Michael.
米迦勒
Louis.
路易斯
Michael.
米迦勒
It's time.
是时候了
We're going to get you out of here.
我这就救你出去
Michael.
米迦勒
No, leave it.
不 别费劲了
Michael, look at me.
米迦勒 看看我
Look what's left of me.
看我都成了什么样子
As my friend, please.
如果还当我是朋友 求求你
Please.
求求你
Please.
求你了
When father returns.
父亲归来之日再见
When father returns.
父亲归来之日再见
You lied to me.
你欺骗了我
I need to keep Vega safe.
我得保证维加的安全
Look at the extreme measures you've taken to do so.
看看为达目的你都做了什么
It's complicated, Michael.
情况很复杂 米迦勒
Michael!
米迦勒
This whole time you've been using me.
一直以来你都在利用我
Michael, hey, hey! No.
米迦勒 不是的
Gathering information on--on my kind!
收集我天使一族的情报
Michael!
米迦勒
That's not why I was with you.
这不是我和你在一起的原因
I did care about you.
我是真的关心你
Look at him!
看着他
Michael, calm down!
米迦勒 冷静点
You don't have to believe me,
你可以不相信我
but my feelings for you were real.
但我对你的感情是真的
Protecting the people of this city
保护这座城市的人♥民♥
is more important to me than anything,
对我而言比任何事都重要
and I'm sorry if you can't understand that.
如果你无法理解那我很抱歉
You kept Furiad's blade the entire time.
原来菲里亚德的断刃一直在你这
What were you going to do, kill me with this?
打算做什么 用它杀了我吗
Michael, I...
米迦勒 我
Michael!
米迦勒
Michael, let her go.
米迦勒 放了她
Hey! Michael!
米迦勒
Let her go.
把她放了
Michael, put her down!
米迦勒 把她放下
I was protecting us.
我是为了保护我们
No!
不
Michael, what have you done?
米迦勒 你都做了什么
There's Michael.
米迦勒在这里
He's killed the senator!
他杀了议员
Michael, please!
米迦勒 住手
No! Michael, stop!
不 米迦勒 住手
Stop!
住手
Michael!
米迦勒
Michael, that's enough.
米迦勒 够了
You've gone too far.
你太过分了
Everything you've taught me.
你教我的每件事
Everything you've taught me.
你教我的每件事
Everything!
每件事
And this is how it ends.
到头来就是这样
To be fair, I did try to warn you.
事先声明 我早就警告过你
My brother's rage knows no bounds.
我兄弟的怒火可不是好对付的
You stay away from me.
你离我远点
And you stay away from Claire.
也离克莱尔远点
Claire.
克莱尔
Is that all you're worried about?
你就只担心她吗
My acolytes are everywhere in vega.
我的信徒遍布整个维加
The agri towers,
农桑塔
the nuclear plants,
核电站
your military.
还有你的军队里
I mean, how do you think I walked out of my cell?
不然你觉得我是怎么走出牢笼的
Come on, Alex!
够了 亚历克斯
Put your faith in me.
选择相信我吧
Give me a chance to guide you.
给我个指引你的机会
The only way we can end this war and bring father back
唯一可以结束这场战争并迎回父亲的办法
is through your markings.
就在你的印记里
It's never gonna happen.
我绝不会答应你
Yes, it will.
你会答应的
Otherwise I'll burn this city
否则我就将这座城市
and everyone in it to the ground.
和所有居民全部付之一炬
And I'll kill Noma, too.
我也会杀了诺玛
All that blood,
所有的鲜血
all those lives,
所有逝去的生命
will fall on you.
都是因为你
Choice is yours.
选择权在你
I'm so sorry about Becca.
贝卡的事我很抱歉
It's horrible.
太可怕了
The radar tracked Gabriel going east.
雷达探测到加百列往东去了
We've lost him.
我们没能关住他
He's gone.
他跑了
It's not your fault.
不是你的错
I was so stupid thinking we could hold him,
我竟然愚蠢到以为我们能关住他
even if it was just for a few hours.
哪怕只是几个小时
My father wouldn't have hesitated.
换做我父亲他绝不会犹豫
It's my fault too.
我也有错
I supported the decision to have the execution delayed.
我支持延后处决的决定
剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表