剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表
And the angels hated it.
天使们对此无比仇恨
Now, it's said that Michael acted alone,
据说 米迦勒孤身奋战
saved the child, and hid him in such a way
救下了孩子 并把他藏了起来
That not even Michael knows where he is.
甚至连米迦勒自己也不知道他在哪
You're late. Yeah, sorry, I got held up.
你来晚了 抱歉 有点事耽误了
Asshole. You're an asshole.
混♥蛋♥ 你才是
We continue to hope,
人们继续期待
No, to believe that the chosen one,
不 是坚信那个天选之子
our savior,
我们的救世主
will someday reveal himself to us.
终有一日会向我们展示他的真容
Is there anything else
今晚还有什么
I can help you with tonight, ma'am?
需要我帮忙的吗 女士
What happened to your head?
你头上怎么了
There were eight balls by the truck.
卡车旁边有堕天使
What?
什么
Your father told me not to say anything,
你父亲让我只字不能提
So you have to keep quiet.
所以你也得保密
Alex, they attacked you.
亚历克斯 他们攻击了你
That's what they do. I'm fine.
这是他们的本性 我没事
You need to speak to your dad.
你得跟你♥爸♥爸谈谈
I know. I know. I will tonight.
我知道 我今晚就会跟他说
I've asked to see him.
我已经请求见他了
I'll tell him about us,
我会把我们的事告诉他
And I will get his permission to marry.
我会让他同意我们结婚的
But you still have to do the knee and the ring thing.
不过 你还是得下跪拿着戒指向我求婚
It just so happens I have a knee and a ring.
真巧 我正好有副膝盖还有个戒指
What?
怎么了
Alex, he'll say yes. Trust me.
亚历克斯 他会同意的 相信我
I know him.
我了解他
You're my shield. You took a knife for me.
你是我的保护盾 你为我挨了一刀
There is no me without you.
如果不是你 我早已命丧黄泉
We're different, you and I.
我们等级不同 你和我
Yeah, what?
怎么
You think you know him better than I do.
你觉得你比我更了解他吗
I know the system better than you.
我比你更了解体制
Claire, the truck is ready.
克莱尔 车已经准备好了
We have enough supplies to easily make it to Delphi.
我们有足够的补给去特尔斐
Claire, they don't have numbers there.
克莱尔 那里没有等级之分
Everyone is equal.
人人平等
We could start a new life,
我们可以开始新的生活
but it's got to be tomorrow night.
但过了明晚 就出不去了
The city will be busy with the jubilee,
明晚全城都要去参加大赦年会
and you could slip out.
你可以趁机溜出来
But it won't come to that. He'll say yes.
不用到那一步 他会同意的
But if he doesn't,
万一他不同意
wherever you go,
无论你去哪里
I follow.
我都与你同行
Okay?
好吗
What's your name, soldier?
你叫什么 士兵
Alex Lannon, v-2.
亚历克斯·兰诺 V-2级
The House Riesen, AA Corp.
戍卫莱森家族 隶属大天使军团
Alex Lannon.
亚历克斯·兰诺
It's against our law for you to be alone with Claire, Alex,
按律你不得与克莱尔独处一室 亚历克斯
So next time make sure
所以下一次
you're accompanied by another guard.
记得一定要有其他守卫在场
Principate. Please, Claire, not you.
元首阁下 拜托 克莱尔 别这样
I'm still the same William
我还是那个和你一起
you played marbles with in this room.
在这房♥间里玩弹子球的威廉
Yes, and always be.
没错 永远都是
Yeah, maybe you should call me principate.
那你还是叫我元首好了
It does sound much better when it comes from you.
从你口中说出来动听了许多
You missed services tonight.
你错过了今晚的布道
I was teaching. That's right.
我正在上课 原来如此
You know, I admire your work with Vega's less fortunate.
我向来钦佩你为维加贫苦百姓所做的努力
You of all people know how important it is
你最清楚在我们中间
that our faith must be nurtured.
树立信仰的重要性
It must be kept like a promise.
其应当像誓言那般郑重守护
It troubles me that so many of Vega's citizens
可许多♥维♥加市民似乎都忘了这个简单的真理
have forgotten this simple truth.
令我十分担忧
Yes.
是啊
Well, let us pray. Yes.
我们来祈祷吧 好
Hey, Bix.
你好啊 小比
What'd you do now?
这回你又闯什么祸了
I got on the wrong side of the peacock.
我惹着了那只骄傲的孔雀
Riesen stepped in.
莱森出面求的情
You should keep out of anything to do with the tops.
高层的事你就不应该搀和
Yeah, they're no different than us.
他们又不比我们多个脑袋
They just got a better number.
无非就是级别数字大点儿罢了
When's the last time you ate?
你上次吃东西是什么时候
Here. I ate at the palace.
给 我当值时吃过了
You want to know a secret?
想听我说个秘密吗
One day, we're gonna live somewhere
总有一天 我们会去一个
where there aren't any numbers,
没有编号♥层级的地方生活
where we aren't told what to do, what to eat,
在那里没人对我们发号♥施令
where to sleep, and whom to marry.
也没人干涉我们的生活
One day, we're gonna be free.
总有一天 我们会自♥由♥的
Promise? I promise.
你保证吗 我保证
Stay close the next day or so.
这几天别乱跑
Something big's gonna happen,
有大事就要发生了
and whichever way it goes, you're coming with me.
不管最后结果如何 你都和我一起走
Consul. General.
领事 将军
Oh, look at here.
瞧瞧这个
I asked the horticulturist
我向园艺师请求过
to grow these on the agri-towers.
在农桑塔里种些这个
I never much cared for berries.
我向来对浆果不甚关心
There was an angel attack on a soldier
今天在墙外 有一名士兵
outside the walls today.
被天使袭击了
Small group, three angels.
只有三个 散兵游勇而已
Easily destroyed.
很容易解决
Not all of 'em. One survived.
没全解决 有一个没死
Don't worry. It's been taken care of.
别担心 我已经都安排好了
But the Archangel is concerned,
但大天使对此很担忧
And you should be too.
你也应该关注一下
Michael sees evil portent in everything and everyone.
在米迦勒眼里万事万物皆是凶兆
It was an isolated incident, nothing more.
这只是个偶然事件 仅此而已
No further sightings on our long-range scans.
我们的远程扫描警戒没有发现任何敌情
We deployed the drone.
我们派出了无人机
All clear.
什么都没发现
We don't want it getting out.
我们不能让这事传出去
It could cause panic.
这可能会引起人们的恐慌
Perhaps that wouldn't be a bad thing.
也许恐慌并不是件坏事
We've done our jobs too well.
我们的工作太过得力
Vega has grown complacent, lazy.
维加变得自满而懒散
So we are looking forward
话说回来 我期待着
to the announcement at the jubilee.
明天你在大赦年会上宣布婚约
Yes.
是啊
Tomorrow, then.
那明天见吧
I've been guarding David Whele for six months.
我在大卫·威尔那里戍卫了六个月
I finally saw what he feeds that tiger of his.
终于看见他拿什么去喂老虎了
It's not a tiger. It's a lion.
那不是老虎 是狮子
Is there a difference?
有啥不一样
Yeah, stripes. Whatever.
有 老虎有条纹 随便了
It gets steak for dinner-- dry-aged porterhouse.
它居然吃牛肉 干式熟成上等腰肉
When was the last time you even tasted beef?
你上次尝到牛肉味儿是什么时候
That's one of a kind. We're a dime a dozen.
它可独一无二 我们只是一般人
Speak for yourself.
你才是一般人
Hey, Boys. Noma.
你们好啊 小子们 诺玛
Hey, Ethan, can you weasel your way
伊森 你今晚能不能溜出去
into a bottle of scotch for me tonight?
帮我搞一瓶苏格兰威士忌回来
"Weasel"? Really?
"溜出去" 真会说
剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表