剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表
Previously on Dominion...
《圣域》前情提要
Don't remove it.
别拔♥出♥来♥
I'll bleed to death.
不然我会失血致死
What am I supposed to do?
我应该做什么
You're leaving.
你要离开
you and Bixby almost died
你和比克斯比差点死在
because that thing came after me.
那个追杀我的东西手上
If anything ever happened to you,
如果你发生不测
I couldn't live with myself.
我也不能独活
That's it. So what? This is goodbye?
就这么决定 所以呢 这就再见了吗
For now.
暂时是这样
Hang in there, Michael. Hang in there.
坚持住 米迦勒 坚持住
Let's just try to keep him steady.
先稳定生命体征
He's losing too much blood. He's gonna be okay.
他失血太多了 他不会有事的
Get him out of here. Get him out of here.
带他出去 带他出去
I'm right here, Michael. Let's go.
我就在这 米迦勒 出去吧
I'm right here. Just wait out here.
我就在这 在外面等
Lannon.
兰诺
Yeah?
是我
You're under arrest.
你被捕了
What? What for?
什么 为什么
Desertion of duty.
擅离职守
No, I got to be here. I got to be here.
不行 我要呆在这 我不走
No. No. Michael!
不 不要 米迦勒
Michael!
米迦勒
Front.
正面
Walk him through the gate.
把他关进去
Strip. Forward.
衣服脱了 往前走
Strip.
衣服脱掉
No.
我拒绝
Scan him. Put him down.
检查一下 按手印
Strip. I said strip!
脱衣服 我让你把衣服脱了
You strip, or you go into the hole.
不脱衣服我就关你禁闭
Get him out of here.
把他带走
Next.
下一个
Strip.
衣服脱了
What are you looking at? Strip.
你看什么看 衣服脱了
Okay.
好了
Lannon.
兰诺
Awol. Theft of government property.
擅离职守 偷窃国有财产
You got something against Vega?
你对维加有什么不满吗
You'll speak when spoken to. Speak.
问你问题的时候你要回答 回答
And I'm speaking to you.
我在问你话呢
Throw this piece of shit in solitary.
把这个混♥蛋♥关进单人牢房♥
Let's get him out of here.
带他出去
Go.
走
You're alive.
你还活着
It appears so.
看来是的
We couldn't stop the bleeding, so I brought you here.
我们没法止住出血 所以我把你带来了这里
The blade is empyrean steel.
剑锋是九天玄铁打造的
It should have killed me.
完全能杀死我
Where is it?
断剑呢
I don't know. I never saw it.
我不知道 我没见到有断剑
We must find that blade.
我们必须找到那截断剑
I need to see Alex.
我得去见亚历克斯
You need to rest.
你得休息
I thought I'd lost you.
我以为我要失去你了
Would that be such a bad thing?
那是坏事吗
Michael.
米迦勒
You deserve better, Becca.
我配不上你 贝卡
You shouldn't have to live a life cloaked in secrecy.
你不该过着这种偷偷摸摸的生活
There are good men in Vega,
维加有许多好男人
men you could have a normal life with.
能给你正常生活的男人
I don't want a good man.
可我不想要好男人
I want a great one,
我要一个伟大的男人
A man who I love.
一个我爱的男人
What makes you think I'm capable of love?
你凭什么觉得我有爱人的能力
I know you are.
我知道你有
You must really like her.
你一定很喜欢她
Haven't you learned your lesson yet?
你还没学到教训吗
Relax. I was only trying to scare her.
放心 我只是想吓吓她
No doubt you would have been spotted on radar.
你的行踪一定早已显示在雷达上
Soldiers will be en route.
士兵们很快就会过来
Oh. You do like her.
你还真喜欢她
Uriel, enough.
乌列 够了
Why are you here?
你到底有什么目的
You've been keeping something from the rest of us.
你对我们隐瞒了什么
What might that be?
什么意思
Don't play dumb.
别装傻了
You found the chosen one.
你找到了天选之子
We need to talk, little brother.
我们得好好谈谈 弟弟
Meet me on the north.
去北边找我
Bixby.
比克斯比
They told me you were finally out of surgery,
他们告诉我你终于出手术室了
So I brought you a friend to keep you company.
所以我带了个朋友来陪你
Cute, huh?
可爱吧
Yeah. He was here.
可爱 他来过
Who was here?
谁来过
The chosen one.
天选之子
Um, when?
什么时候
Last night. He brought in Michael.
昨晚 他送米迦勒来
He was here in the infirmary?
他来了医院吗
Was he all right?
他还好吗
Soldiers took him in handcuffs.
士兵们用手铐把他带走了
They have no idea he's the chosen one.
他们不知道他就是天选之子
Excuse me.
抱歉
Okay.
好的
Um, so I have to go now, but I am gonna come back,
我现在得走了 但我还会回来
And I'm gonna check on you.
我会来看你的
You are gonna feel so much better real soon, okay?
你很快就会好起来的 好吗
He's gonna look after you.
他会照看你的
Okay.
好
You look much better today.
你今天看起来好多了
You'll be going home soon.
很快就能回家了
You're all set, Senator Frost.
都好了 弗罗斯特议员
Thank you.
谢谢
May the savior bless you.
愿救世主保佑你
We have a long agenda.
今天的议程会很长
Let's begin with Senator Blake's proposal
从布莱克议员开始
for increased defense spending.
他提议增加国防开支
Actually, General, all this time, money,
将军 其实所有这些时间 金钱
and energy might be put to better use
和精力 都可以更好地物尽其用
If the chosen one would simply reveal himself.
只要天选之子能及早现身
Might make our defense budget obsolete.
我们甚至将不再需要国防预算
Well, yes, and if the tooth fairy
是啊 如果今晚
should visit our pillows tonight,
能有小牙仙飞来我们枕边
That would solve our budget issues too.
肯定也能解决我们的预算问题
Moving on.
下一项
I'd rather not.
且慢
We're in a crisis, Frost. Please.
拜托 弗罗斯特 我们正面临着危机
Rumor has it that the child is here in Vega.
有传言说那孩子就在维加
Our time of waiting may well be over.
或许我们等待的日子终于到头了
Back to business.
言归正传
Yes, Senator Frost is right.
弗罗斯特议员说得没错
The chosen one is here.
天选之子就在这里
It's me.
就是我
Your hope is inspirational as always, Senator.
你的希望一如既往地鼓舞人心 议员
Let's keep our prayers in our hearts
我们还是把对救世主的虔诚收在心里
and move on with the business of running Vega.
先处理维加的要务吧
Hear, hear. Agreed.
赞成 同意
剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表