剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表
Previously on "Dominion"...
《圣域》前情提要
In the war, the entire lower rank of angels
在战争中 所有下等天使都加入了
joined Gabriel,
加百列的阵营
And they couldn't visit earth without a body.
他们必须有躯体才能降临到地球上
So they stole ours.
于是他们就窃取我们的身体
Then came whispers of a chosen child.
接着有传言说 一个天选之子降生了
You need to speak to your dad.
你得跟你♥爸♥爸谈谈
I'll tell him about us,
我会把我们的事告诉他
and I will get his permission to marry.
我会让他同意我们结婚的
Alex? Dad?
亚历克斯 爸爸
You basically left me to die.
你根本就是放任我去死
Gabriel's massing for another war.
加百列正在积蓄实力准备挑起另一场战事
And like Gabriel,
和加百列一样
some of them have always hated man.
他们当中有些人一直憎恨人类
The powers are far more dangerous
在灭杀行动时
than the angels that possessed mankind
能天使比那些只能占据人类躯体的
during the extermination.
堕天使更具危险性
That's the delegation from helena.
是海伦纳来的代表团
You think that kid's the one?
你觉得那孩子就是天选之子吗
The chosen one's a myth.
天选之子只是个传说
Helena has the only air force in the cradle.
海伦纳拥有唯一一批尚未成形的空军
The cripple Riesen won't be an obstacle much longer,
瘸子莱森很快就不再是障碍
once you've been made lord of the city.
只要你成为了城市的领主
It is my great pleasure to announce
今晚我非常荣幸地宣布
the engagement of Claire Riesen to William Whele.
克莱尔· 莱森与威廉·威尔订下婚约
Believe me, david -- we had no part in this.
你要相信我 大卫 我们毫不知情
Round up her entourage.
把她的随从都抓起来
You are the chosen one.
你就是那个天选之子
No one here is gonna breathe a word of this to anyone
在弄清楚今晚的事意味着什么之前
until we've figured out what it all means.
任何人都不许走漏风声
Jeep held the tattoos on his body for when you are ready.
吉普让纹身留在他身上直到你做好准备
They will lay out the path
它们将成为指路明灯
through which mankind can be redeemed
告知人类如何得到救赎
and Gabriel and his legions pushed back.
及如何击退加百列和他的军队
My son.
我的儿子
We found him.
我们找到他了
And he shoots!
投篮
Next shot wins the game, hotshot.
下一球定胜负 小子
I know why you don't bring me here more.
我知道你为什么不经常带我来了
Yeah? Why is that?
是吗 为什么
'Cause you always lose.
因为你总输
Damn! Nice shot.
见鬼了 投得漂亮
So what do I owe you?
我输你多少啦
The jerky, the fuzzy dice, and your glock.
牛肉干 毛球骰子还有你的格洛克手♥枪♥
I'll give you the jerky, and I'll give you the glock,
牛肉干可以给你 手♥枪♥也行
but there's no way I'm giving you my dice!
但是我绝不把我的骰子交给你
Go inside.
进屋
Alex, inside now!
亚历克斯 快进屋
Alex. Dad?
亚历克斯 爸爸
Get the med kit.
把医疗箱拿来
Hello, Alex.
你好 亚历克斯
You're okay. You're okay.
没事了 没事了
I thought you left me.
我以为你不要我了
I'll never leave you.
我绝不会丢下你不管的
Promise.
我保证
We pray that our brother Jeep
祈祷我们的兄弟吉普
may take safe passage in his journey.
一路走好
We are comforted by the words of our founder.
创始者的遗言为我们带来了希望
The chosen one is near.
天选之子就在我们身边
His hope will unite us.
他的意愿将团结我们
His faith will bolster us.
他的信念将支撑我们
His strength will bring us our time of peace.
他的力量将为我们带来和平
Senator Romero, what's the status of our reactor?
罗梅罗议员 反应堆状况如何了
Using all available resources,
现已动用了所有可用资源
I should have the city back to full power within days.
几天之内应该就能恢复供电
Not fast enough.
太慢了
The walls are barely functioning.
现在城墙基本处于瘫痪状态
The radar is down.
雷达也无法运作
Our first priority should be defense.
我们的首要任务应该是防御
Defense?
防御
From the man who brought an eight-ball into our city?
防着你这个把堕天使带进城的人吗
You have blood on your hands, consul.
你手上沾满了无辜生命的鲜血 执政官
Your recklessness put us all in danger.
你的鲁莽行事危及了我们所有人
Look, I am the first to admit
首先 我必须承认
I had a lapse in judgment,
之前是我考虑不周
but I was doing it for Vega.
但我那么做也是为了维加
Yesterday morning that eight-ball was discovered
昨天早上 那只堕天使是在城墙之内
inside our city walls.
被发现的
And when my men captured it,
我的人抓住它时
My first instinct was to destroy it.
我的第一反应就是要摧毁它
But then I decided we could use the eight-ball
但随后 我决定我们可以利用它
to remind vega of the enemy we face.
来提醒维加的人♥民♥我们面对着怎样的敌人
Tragically, it backfired,
很不幸 却事与愿违
and for that, I am sorry.
为此我深表歉意
But I was doing it to strengthen the city,
但我是为了巩固这座城市
not to endanger it.
并非要危害它
The consul decided to teach us all a lesson in secret.
执政官是想私下给我们上一课
I call for an audit of House Whele.
我要求审核威尔家族
I second that. I oppose.
我赞成 我反对
It is a waste of precious time and resources.
这是在浪费宝贵的时间和资源
It is not a waste of time! It is necessary!
这并非浪费时间 这是必要之举
I agree with Senator Romero.
我同意罗梅罗议员的看法
Consul Whele made a mistake
威尔执政官的确犯了错误
for which he has been admonished.
但他已经受到了警告
Good night, senators.
晚安 议员们
May the chosen one save us.
愿天选之子拯救我们
Alex, what are you doing here?
亚历克斯 你来这里做什么
I need to see Claire. it's the middle of the night.
我要见克莱尔 现在都半夜了
It's none of your business, Noma.
与你无关 诺玛
It is now. You're drunk.
我当值就与我有关 你醉了
And you're jealous. Go home. Sober up.
你是在嫉妒 回去 醒醒酒
Noma.
诺玛
You're about to end up in the infirmary.
你是想被我送进医院吗
Noma, I-it's fine. Let him in.
诺玛 没事 让他进来
Thanks.
谢谢
Let's go.
我们走吧
Alex, I looked for you at the funeral.
亚历克斯 葬礼上我一直在找你
Let's do it. Let's go right now.
我们走吧 现在就走
Let's get out of here. Let's get out of here right now.
我们离开这里 现在就走
You've been drinking.
你喝酒了
We'll be in new Delphi before you know it, Claire.
我们很快就能到特尔斐 克莱尔
Let's just go right now.
现在就走吧
Alex, we can't leave.
亚历克斯 我们不能走
Yesterday you were dying to get out of here.
昨天你还拼了命地想离开这里
Yesterday I had faith there was a chosen one.
昨天我坚信天选之子确实存在
Today I have proof walking around in front of me.
今天就有活生生的证明在我眼前走来走去了
Claire, the tattoos aren't proof.
克莱尔 那些纹身证明不了什么
Yes, they are, Alex.
它们就是最好的证明 亚历克斯
I was in that bunker.
当时我也在地堡里
We both heard what Michael said.
我们都听到米迦勒的话了
You...you are gonna unite all of us
是你 你会把我们团结起来
and end this war.
结束这场战争
Vega needs you.
维加需要你
What about when I needed Vega, huh?
我需要维加的时候维加在哪
When I was a v-1, struggling to survive in the tunnels?
当我落入最底层挣扎求生的时候 谁管过我
A v-1 who became a soldier to protect the people.
但你从底层变成了一名保护人♥民♥的战士啊
I became a soldier
我参军是因为
so I could get three meals a day!
军队里管我的一日三餐
You're afraid.
你害怕了
I know it. No, Alex.
我就知道 不 亚历克斯
剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表