剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表
They were born to be warriors
他们天生就是战士
to keep the other angels in line,
以约束其他的天使
and like Gabriel,
和加百列一样
some of them have always hated man.
他们当中有些人一直憎恨人类
The powers are far more dangerous
在灭杀行动时
than the angels that possessed mankind
能天使比那些只能占据人类躯体的
during the extermination.
堕天使更具危险性
I had hoped they would sit out this war.
我一直希望他们不会被卷入战事
Gabriel's obviously persuaded some of them to join him.
显然加百列已说服了一些大天使加入他的阵营
His name is Furiad.
他叫菲里亚德
We should cancel the Jubilee.
我们应该取消大赦年会
Alert the city.
发布全市紧急戒备
Agreed.
同意
All of this has convinced me
这一切让我确信
it's time to reveal the chosen one.
是时候揭露天选之子了
You know who it is? Yeah.
你知道是谁吗 知道
Who?
是谁
We will tell you soon enough.
我们很快就会告诉你
I don't have time for this.
我没时间和你们废话
There's no chosen one, no one coming to save us.
根本没有天选之子 也不会有人来救我们
Never was.
从来就没有
We're the chosen ones, not some imaginary savior.
我们就是天选之子 而不是假想的救世主
That isn't true.
事实并非如此
The savior's real.
救世主是真实存在的
The baby lived.
那个婴孩活下来了
That's your delusion, not mine.
那是你的错觉 不是我的
So the baby lived.
这么说那个婴孩活下来了
Many babies lived. We lived.
很多婴孩都活了下来 我们就是
Hear them out, David.
大卫 听他说完
Michael has never misled us.
米迦勒从未误导过我们
Michael may not be a mystery to you, Madam Consul,
米迦勒对你来说可能并不神秘 领事夫人
but he is to me.
但对我来说他很神秘
What were you planning on doing?
你打算怎么做
Find some random child, and tell us he's the baby?
随便找个孩子 告诉我们他就是天选之子吗
What proof do we have?
有什么证明呢
How do we measure him, on your word alone?
我们要怎么衡量他 难道你一个人说了算吗
You have faith.
你要有信心
Oh, that died a long time ago, Archangel,
信心逝去已久了 大天使
when your kind laid waste to my planet.
就在你族人摧毁我的星球时
And "war is coming"?
战争即将来临
Not news to me.
这我早就知道了
It never ended.
战争从未结束过
We are the angels' natural enemy.
我们是天使的天敌
It won't be over until they're extinct or we are.
直至有一方灭绝了 战争才会结束
And what we have to do is prepare everyone
既然无可避免 我们所要做的就是让大家
for that inevitability.
做好万全准备
Lead them!
领导着他们
And we lead them by attending the Jubilee.
我们要带领他们参加大赦年会
People need a release from the stress of this city,
大家需要从这座充满压力的城市中释放
but more important,
但更重要的是
they need something to inspire them.
他们需要得到激励
So, General, tonight has to go forward.
将军 今晚的活动必须照常进行
We cannot cancel.
大赦年会不能取消
After that, I mean,
在这之后
I'll be the first to reconvene here,
我将会第一个再次回到这里
roll my sleeves up,
卷起袖子
and do whatever it takes to keep us safe.
不惜一切代价保证我们的安全
But don't ask me to put my faith in some child god.
但别要求我把信心寄予某个神选之子
A savior.
救世主
I'll never do it again.
我再也不会相信了
How could you allow it?
您怎能允许此事
Allow what?
允许什么事
Allow him to have you.
让他拥有你
It's work, nothing more.
这只是工作 别无其他
Evelyn won't see it that way.
伊夫林可不会这么认为
I've got nothing to say to you.
我对你已无话可说
Then I'll do the talking.
那就让我来说吧
I never knew there were any pictures of my mother.
我从来不知道我母亲还留有照片
This is the only one.
只有这一张
It's been my good luck charm all these years.
这些年来这张照片一直是我的护身符
Now it's yours.
现在是你的了
Welcome, Vega!
欢迎各位 维加的人♥民♥
Tonight we celebrate our resilience, our fortitude,
今晚我们要庆祝我们的韧性 坚忍♥
and our collective courage!
以及众志成城的勇气
Every year we use this, our Jubilee,
每年我们用大赦年会这个节日
to be reminded of the past,
来回想昔日
but also to look forward,
但同时也展望未来
and it is in that spirit of looking forward
本着这种展望未来的心情
that I have an announcement to make
我有一件非常重要的事情
of incredible importance to this, our beloved city,
要对我们深爱的城市宣布
to Vega!
致维加
Tonight-- tonight our city will become stronger.
今晚我们的城市将会变得更坚固
It will become unified,
更加统一
because tonight it is my great pleasure the announce
因为今晚我非常荣幸地宣布
the engagement of Claire Riesen...
克莱尔· 莱森与威廉·威尔
to William Whele.
订下婚约
Come on, son. Come and take a bow.
来吧 孩子 请上前致谢
Come.
过来
Come on, Claire. Stand up.
来吧 克莱尔 站起来
Through their marriage,
通过他们的婚姻
we will join Vega's two greatest houses,
我们联合维加的两大家族
the house of Riesen and Whele,
莱森家族和威尔家族
thus securing the safety and future
保卫这座美丽的城市
of this wondrous city.
安全和未来
Now, as is our custom,
依据我们的传统
at the jubilee,
在大赦年会
we celebrate the soldiers who stand on our walls,
我们歌♥颂驻守城墙的士兵
who protect us,
他们保护我们
keep us safe so that we can enjoy this life,
我们才能享受安逸的生活
but tonight
但是今晚
we have something extra special.
我们有特别节目
Thomas Ford is one of vega's greatest champions,
托马斯·福特是维加最伟大的战士之一
a legend for killing 22 eight balls in battle
仅凭一把单刀手刃22名堕天使
with nothing but his knife.
一位伟大的传奇人物
Let's hear it for Thomas.
让我们为托马斯欢呼
Well, Thomas, it's time to meet the 23rd.
托马斯 该解决第23个天使了
Okay, settle down now.
大家无需惊慌
There's nothing to fear. We are in complete control.
没什么好怕的 一切都在掌控之中
You allowed him to bring one into the city?
你们让他带了个天使进来吗
But it's good. It's always good...
但是很有必要 向来如此...
I had no idea.
我完全不知情
to be reminded of what we face,
时刻铭记我们所面对的
what is out there waiting for us,
城外的险恶
the thing that asks nothing but takes all.
它们的疯狂掠夺
It must be destroyed.
必须要杀了它
Gabriel.
加百列
oh, my--
天哪
Let's go. Come on.
我们走 快点
Let's go!
快走
Warning, security breach.
警告 安全漏洞
How did they get that cross without us knowing?
他们怎么能这么悄无声息地进来
Ah, hell. Fire!
该死 开火
Code red.
红色警报
A citywide attack is imminent.
全市范围的攻击即将袭来
Get Claire and Riesen to bunker eight.
带克莱尔和莱森去八号♥地堡
Stay there until I come and get you.
在那等我来接你们
Go, go! Bunker eight!
快 快 八号♥地堡
Code red. A citywide attack is imminent.
红色警报 全市范围的攻击即将袭来
Bixby!
比克斯比
Bixby!
比克斯比
剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表