剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表
and it won't be long
用不了多久
before Claire and I control this city just like you want.
我和克莱尔就能如你所愿 掌控这座城市
She's finally starting to warm up.
她终于开始对我改观
She trusts me.
她信任我
I'm doing what's best for Vega.
我这么做都是以维加为重
Don't talk to me like I'm the senate.
不要用议会上的口吻来应付我
You're doing what's best for yourself and no one else,
你所做的一切只为了自己的利益 不为别人
especially not me.
更不是为了我
I'm doing what's best for the family,
我在为家族争取最大的利益
Our family--
我们的家族
what's left of it, anyway.
不管还剩下几个人
Who the hell do you think you are...
你以为你自己是谁
telling me how to do my job?
对我的工作指手画脚
That isn't what I mean.
我不是这个意思
What I Yes, it is.
我的意思 你就是这个意思
You think you could do better?
你以为自己能做得更好吗
Well, let me tell you something, sonny.
让我来告诉你吧 小子
When you're made lord of the city,
当你成为这座城市的统治者之后
you're gonna need my help.
你会需要我的帮助
You're gonna need me to hold your hand all the way
你会需要我一路扶持你
just like you always have.
正如以往一样
You know it, I know it,
你我心知肚明
and Claire knows it.
克莱尔也是
Warming up?
对你改观
Please.
少来了
She's playing you like a fiddle.
她不过就是在摆弄你
You are nothing without me.
没有我 你什么也不是
You're wrong.
你错了
What I sacrificed for you
我为你做出的牺牲
would make your blood run cold...
会令你不寒而栗
if you had any.
如果你还有热血的话
You owe me, boy.
小子 这些都是你欠我的
Just how much, you'll never know.
只是你永远不会知道欠我多少
I am the man I am because of you, Father.
父亲大人 正因为有您 成就了今天的我
They still haven't found the eight-ball.
他们还未找到堕天使
It's time I join the hunt.
是时候我加入搜索行动了
I want you to cancel the search right now.
我要你立即取消搜索行动
What?
什么
Tell them it's a false alarm.
告诉他们只是一场虚惊
I need you to handle this yourself.
我要你亲自处理此事
It's classified.
这件事要保密
Nobody in the city can know, not even the senate.
不能让城里任何人知道 议会也不行
I don't want there to be panic,
我不想引起恐慌
Especially not tonight.
尤其是今晚
She must mean a great deal to you.
她对你来说一定很重要
You knew.
原来你早就知道
more of what goes on in this city than you'd imagine.
许多城市里发生的事我都知道
What must you think?
那你会怎么看我
You love her.
你爱她
I did once.
我曾经是的
Now...
如今
It's all my own doing.
这都是我自作自受
I'll capture her safely.
我会抓住她 确保她的安全
No, no, look, this... this needs to end.
不 这一切 必须结束
I need her taken down.
我要你杀了她
But you said you loved her.
但你爱她
Please, don't let her suffer.
所以我请求你 给她个痛快
Attention--citywide curfew
请注意 全市范围宵禁
now in effect.
现正生效
Repeat--citywide curfew is now in effect.
重复 全市范围宵禁现正生效
Miss?
女士
Are you all right?
你还好吗
Go away. Please go away.
走开 别管我
Alex, you heard the radio. They called off the search.
亚历克斯 你听到无线电了 他们停止了搜索
Let's go grab a beer. Noma, someone was killed.
我们去喝杯啤酒吧 诺玛 人命关天
Look, Alex, it's like a wall's up around you,
亚历克斯 你身边就像有一道墙似的
and I'm on the outside.
我怎么都无法接近你
What aren't you telling me? Nothing.
有什么是你瞒着我的 没什么
Nothing. You know what?
没什么 知道吗
It's not like you haven't shut me out before.
你以前也不是没这么对过我
Yeah, not like this. Oh, yeah, you have.
没错 但那不同 就是这样
Week after you came back from the desert, during basic?
我们基础训练那时候 你从沙漠回来的第二周
Alex, you don't want to go there.
亚历克斯 能不谈这个吗
You went away for maneuvers. You came back.
你离开去参加机动训练 回来之后
All of a sudden, I was a stranger.
突然之间 我就成了陌生人
Forget I ever brought it up, okay?
就当我们没讨论过这个问题 行吗
You know, I still don't know what the hell happened.
直到现在我还不知道当时到底发生了什么
Attention.
请注意
Citywide curfew is now in effect.
全市范围宵禁现正生效
Repeat--citywide curfew is now in effect.
重复 全市范围宵禁现正生效
Finch found out about us, okay?
芬奇发现了我们的事
Someone blabbed. I don't know who.
有人告了密 我不知道是谁
He was gonna toss you from the corps,
他本来要把你赶出军队
And I couldn't let that happen.
我不能让他这么做
Why didn't you tell me?
你为什么不告诉我
The corps was the only family that you had.
军队是你唯一的家
I couldn't let you lose it because of me,
我不能让你因我而失去它
So I told Finch that I'd end it,
所以我跟芬奇说我会结束这一切
And I did.
然后我也做到了
You thought the corps was more important to me
你认为对我来说 军队比你
than you?
更重要吗
You met Claire right after,
之后你很快就遇见了克莱尔
So...it all worked out.
所以 这事就这么过去了
We've got a report
有报告称
on a body in sector 22. Anyone local?
22区发现一具尸体 有单位在附近吗
Lannon, just east of there.
我是兰诺 就在东边不远
We'll check it out.
我们立刻去调查
Copy that.
收到
Alex.
亚历克斯
That's Richardson.
是理查森
It's still inside these walls.
那怪物还在城墙内
My mom used to have them.
我母亲以前也有这个
Really sweet smell, very much like tuberoses.
很甜的香味 很像晚香玉
Yeah, it's really nice.
是很好闻
But why didn't she want to meet up
但是为什么她不像往常那样
in the stratosphere as usual?
让我们在高塔见面了
Because, Emily, you're no longer welcome there.
因为那里不再欢迎你们了 埃米莉
You all have to leave Vega.
你们必须离开维加
I'm arranging your transport to Helena.
我正在安排送你们去海伦纳
What? Why?
什么 为什么
Our nights with the archangel are over.
我们与大天使共度良宵的日子结束了
And if anyone should ever ask you,
要是有人问起
They never happened.
这件事从没发生过
Ah, there they are!
他们来了
William, I'm jealous!
威廉 我嫉妒死你了
It's an engagement party, General.
这是场订婚宴 将军
What is with the high security?
这么高度戒备是怎么回事
Need I remind you we're at war?
需要我提醒你现在是战争时期吗
No. They're here to make sure
不用 他们在这儿
that doesn't spoil a momentous evening.
是确保晚宴能顺利进行
Welcome, William. Congratulations.
威廉 恭喜你
Thank you, General. Where's Claire?
谢谢您 将军 克莱尔在哪儿
Yeah, where is the blushing bride?
对啊 我们娇羞的新娘哪儿去了
Hello?
有人吗
I'm sorry, Miss Riesen, but...
不好意思 莱森小姐 但是...
there's a rumor Consul Whele turned one of his maids
有传闻说一个女佣偷了威尔执政官的银餐具
into lion chow for stealing his silverware.
然后就被他丢去喂了狮子
Don't worry.
别担心
No one's turning you into lion chow just yet.
你不会被丢去喂狮子的
I'm not stealing silver.
我不是来偷银餐具的
剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表