剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表
William left his speech up here somewhere,
威廉将他的演讲稿落在这儿了
so, you know, I said I'd get it for him.
所以我上来替他拿
You sure you don't want me to take care of this?
确定不需要让我来帮您吗
You're gonna miss your party.
你快错过你的订婚宴了
Those little tiny snacks, usually better than the entree.
那些小点心 通常比主菜还好吃
Probably almost all gone by now.
不过现在估计已经被吃光了
Thank you.
谢谢
Where have you been? I'm sorry I'm late.
你去哪儿了 抱歉我来迟了
I had to rush across town to fix my dress.
我刚才不得不赶去城市的另一端改裙子
Don't be angry.
别生气了
Everything is gonna be okay now, Dad.
一切都会好起来的 爸爸
An engagement party without the bride.
一场没有新娘的订婚宴
We missed you.
我们想死你了
Some entrance, Lady Riesen.
你的入场还真是引人注目 莱森小姐
Everyone, this way.
各位 这边请
Dinner is served.
晚餐都准备好了
I'll be along in a moment. Go.
我一会儿就过去 去吧
Shall we, David?
能聊聊吗 大卫
They say chivalry is dead.
他们还说骑士精神已经不存在了呢
My goodness, it truly shines.
天啊 这真是太漂亮了
Mm, yes.
是啊
I'll never do it justice, but I hope you're pleased.
尽管我远比不上它的原主人 但希望你能高兴
Very.
我很高兴
I wanted to thank you for telling me
我还得谢谢你告诉我
about the senate vote and Romero.
关于议会投票和罗梅罗的事
You understand there's nothing personal against your father.
你得理解这绝不是针对你父亲
I'm just a patriot who Yes, and so am I,
我只是个爱国者... 我也是
which is why I feel the people deserve to know
所以我认为人们有权利知道
that one of their trusted dignitaries,
他们信任的高层中有一名成员
a pillar of the community, is secretly working for Gabriel.
作为国之栋梁 其实在秘密为加百列做事
What?
你说什么
You can't be serious. Who?
这不可能是真的 是谁
You.
就是你
Patriot, my ass.
还爱国者呢 真恶心
Everyone knows you're a snake.
大家都知道你阴险如蛇
I really never thought that you would betray your own.
但我真没想到你会背叛你的族人
this isn't mine.
这不是我的
Oh, frame me? Really?
陷害我 玩真的
You're better than that, Claire.
你没这么下作 克莱尔
Oh, please, David. Nobody's framing you.
省省吧 大卫 没人陷害你
I found it in your study.
我在你书房♥里发现的
Nonsense. You haven't a shred of proof
胡说八道 你完全无法证明
to put this in my home.
这东西在放我家
"Happy birthday, daddy, from your three little ducklings."
生日快乐 爸爸 你的三只小鸭子
End table by the fireplace.
壁炉边上的茶几
No one is going to believe this nonsense.
没人会相信这种扯淡的事
I'm a consul.
我是执政官
And I'm the future lady of the city.
我是这座城市未来的女领袖
You said it yourself, David.
是你自己说的 大卫
The people worship me. They believe every word I say.
人♥民♥崇拜我 他们相信我说的每一个字
So if you go after my father with Romero,
所以如果你想和罗梅罗一起抓我父亲
I swear I will expose you for the filthy traitor that you are.
我发誓我会揭发你这个可耻的叛徒
You and I both know that this isn't mine.
你我都知道这不是我的
Father?
父亲
You guys coming?
你们来不来
Yes, of course.
当然
Shall we, David?
过去吗 大卫
I'd put it away.
你最好把它收起来
Attention, citywide curfew is now in effect.
注意 全市范围宵禁现正生效
Repeat--citywide curfew...
重复一次 全市范围宵禁
Is now in effect.
正式生效
Did you hear that?
听到了吗
There it is.
在那
Noma, down!
诺玛 卧倒
Noma, cover the exit.
诺玛 守住出口
Wait!
等等
Wait. Please?
能等一下吗
I don't want to die.
我不想死
You deserve to die.
你死有余辜
There's only darkness,
这里只有黑暗
and I'm afraid. I'm so afraid.
我很害怕 真的很害怕
You creatures...
你们这些怪物
You've damned good people to that darkness.
你们让好人堕入黑暗
My friend.
我的朋友
My father! No.
我的父亲 不
I didn't fight Gabriel's war.
我没为加百列作战
That body-- that's not your body.
那个身体 那不是你的身体
That's some woman's, some innocent woman!
那是女人 无辜女人的身体
You killed her.
你杀了她
I was wrong.
我错了
Please don't kill me.
求你不要杀我
I have a family.
我有家人
I have a daughter.
我有个女儿
Claire would like to say a few words.
克莱尔要说几句话
Thank you all for being here tonight.
谢谢你们参加晚宴
William and I, we are honored that you would join us
威廉和我 为你们能与我们一起
to celebrate Vega's bright future,
庆祝维加的光明未来而倍感荣幸
and, of course, the union of two of its founding families.
当然 还有两个城市建立者家族的联姻
There is one person who isn't here at the table tonight,
今晚有一个人未能出席
someone who I wish with all my heart
一个我真心希望
could have lived to see this day.
能够活着看到这一天的人
To my mother.
致我的母亲
剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表