剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表
What aren't you telling me?
你有什么是瞒着我的
Don't remove it.
别拔♥出♥来♥
I'll bleed to death.
不然我会失血致死
What am I supposed to do?
我应该做什么
Michael, what am I supposed to do?
米迦勒 我应该做什么
Where are you off to so late?
这么晚了你要去哪里
Church business.
教堂有些事务需要处理
Services aren't for another 12 hours.
离布道还有十二小时呢
Please tell me that
拜托你告诉我
you're sneaking out in order to romance Claire.
你溜出去是为了和克莱尔幽会
How are the plans for the wedding coming along?
你们的婚礼筹备进行得如何了
Now's not the time.
现在还不是时候
Claire needs me as a friend.
克莱尔需要我 作为她的朋友
A friend.
朋友
Is that what you are to her?
你对她来说就仅此而已吗
Yeah.
是的
Her oldest friend.
她认识最久的好友
It's a good thing.
这是件好事
You know I'm breeding Samson?
你知道我正在为参孙配种吧
Great, Vega's in crisis,
真不错 维加正陷入危机
and you're concentrating on the mating habits of a lion.
而你却只关心狮子的配种问题
Nature calls.
这是自然的需求
We put him in with a lioness in heat
我们在北边的围栏里
in the north enclosure.
将他和一只正在发♥情♥的母狮子关在一起
You should've seen Samson.
你真该看看参孙的样子
500 pounds of raw power
当它与大利拉交♥配♥时
as he mated with his Delilah.
500磅的庞然身躯充满着野性的力量
He knew what he wanted, and he took it.
它清楚自己想要什么 为了目标不顾一切
It's what he does.
这就是它的本性
It's in his blood, as it was in his father's before him.
与它父亲一样 存在于它们的血脉之中
Good for Samson,
对参孙是好事
And good for those cubs.
对它的后代来说也是好事
Surely they'll be raised by their mother
很显然它们会由母亲抚养长大
and not actually know their father.
不会有机会了解自己的父亲
Nature is kind once in a while, isn't it?
天性有时是善良的 不是吗
Our time of darkness has ended.
我们的黑暗时刻已经结束
Hear me, for now, we step into the light.
现在 我们正步入光明
The light of Gabriel.
由加百列带来的光明
For it is he who has charged me to share the knowledge
是他嘱托我分享这个消息
that at long last, the chosen one has arrived.
终于 天选之子即将降临
Join me,
加入我的行列
as we prepare our newest member
让我们的新伙伴准备好
to accept the love of our father Gabriel.
接受我们共同的父亲加百列的爱
Brother Paul, please, come.
保罗兄弟 请过来
This golden thread represents Gabriel's promise.
这条金丝带代表加百列的承诺
Our allegiance may be difficult and painful in its binding,
我们宣誓忠诚的方式也许很艰辛痛苦
but it is his mark that will save us.
但他的标记将拯救我们
Where one breaks...
百折而不挠
One becomes strong.
此人即强大
Where one is strong...
一人若强大
We are all strong.
吾辈皆强大
We are not the weak!
我们不是弱者
No!
不是
For it is this pain that makes us stronger!
是痛苦让我们更加强大
William?
威廉
Claire, what are you doing here so late?
克莱尔 你这么晚了还在这里
I made a deal with my father.
我与父亲做了交易
He's gonna stop detaining innocent people
他将不会再拘留无辜平民
and draw up a basic bill of rights
并起草一份基本权利法案
for every man, woman, and child in Vega.
为维加的每一个人
How did you manage that?
你怎么做到的
I agreed to marry you.
我同意嫁给你
The child will not be influenced by Michael any longer.
天选之子将不再受米迦勒的影响
I left Alex as you requested.
我如你所说的放过了亚历克斯
You laid your sword on my brother?
你居然对我的兄弟下手
It's what was required.
这是必须之举
I couldn't let any more of our angel brethren
我不能再让任何一个天使同胞
fall into amber.
被包入树脂之中
Irin, come.
伊林 过来
Gabriel, please.
加百列 求你
I beg you.
求求你
Give me your sword.
把你的剑给我
Hand me your sword!
把你的剑给我
My brother is not dead!
我的兄弟不会死的
Not by the hand of a wild dog.
更不可能死在一只野狗手上
But if you'd like to try again,
如果你想再试一次
My blade will go through you next.
下一次这把剑穿过的会是你的身体
Hang in there. We're almost there.
坚持住 快到了
I'm right here, Michael.
我在这里 米迦勒
I'm right here!
我在这里
Hostage situation in congress.
议会发生挟持人♥质♥事件
What it is you want?
你想要什么
To be the chosen one.
成为天选之子
I'm going.
我一定要去
Sergeant Lannon can negotiate.
兰诺中士可以来谈判
剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表