剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表
Vermeer's lady with a flute.
维米尔的《拿长笛的女士》
I've been searching the world for one of his works.
我一直在满世界寻找他的作品
Where did you find it?
你在哪找到的
The Wynn Hotel.
永利酒店
What do you want?
你想要什么
The Apocrypha.
《经外书》
As far as I know,
据我所知
the Apocrypha is only used for one thing.
《经外书》只有一种用途
Tell me that's not what you're planning to do.
告诉我这不是你打算做的事
Is a human soul more important to you
难道人类的灵魂对你来说
Than one of your own kind?
比你的同族还重要吗
The chosen one is demanding it.
这是天选之子的要求
You said to train him.
你让我训练他
Well, this is part of his training.
这就是训练的一部分
Have you forgotten that even with the Apocrypha,
难道你忘了 即便有《经外书》
trying to save a possessed is futile?
想拯救被附身者也只会徒劳无功
No, but failure is a grand first lesson.
我没忘 但失败也是重要一课
Gabriel would be very upset
如果我就这么把书给你
if I handed the book over to you.
加百列会非常不高兴的
This has nothing to do with him.
这完全与他无关
Don't think I'm an idiot.
少糊弄我
We both know that the eviction of one eight-ball
你我都清楚 驱逐了一个堕天使
could open the door to saving many others,
就意味着所有堕天使皆可驱逐
and that has everything to do with Gabriel.
这跟加百列可是非常相关
Do we have a deal or not?
换还是不换 就要你一句话
Keep the painting.
画你留着
There's something else I want.
我想要些别的
I am starting to get a much clearer picture
我现在算是充分理解
of why you've been keeping him all to yourself.
你为什么一直要把他藏起来了
Your sister is making me uncomfortable.
你姐姐让我浑身不自在
Welcome to my world.
欢迎来到我的世界
You realize I'm the only one who can translate them,
你该知道只有我能破解这些纹身
and I'm not even having much luck.
而我至今都没什么收获
I'm not so interested in their translation at the moment.
我现在关心的不是破译
Then why the need to see them?
那你为什么要看这些纹身
Artistic merit.
艺术价值高
These markings are a divine creativity,
这些符号♥都是神迹
handed down by my father.
由我父亲亲手降下
All right. All right.
够了 够了
Show's over.
演出结束了
Where's the book?
书在哪
Careful.
小心
She's seen better days.
这书可见证了很长的历史了
So you said I need this to save her.
你说我需要这本书来救她
Now what?
现在怎么办
Have you not told him about
难道你还没告诉他
the book's wonderfully complicated history?
这本书跌宕曲折的历史吗
Seemed premature seeing as though we didn't have
之前书并不在我们手里
the book in hand,
也不确定你是否愿给出
nor was I sure we ever would.
告诉他未免为之过早
Well, you have it now.
现在书在你们手上了
What's she talking about?
她在说什么
Alex, you're holding the writings of the first
亚历克斯 你手上拿着的是第一本
and only prophet to ever conduct the eviction of an angel.
也是唯一一本记载如何驱逐天使的预言书
Many have held that book, attempted its prayers.
有许多人曾手持此书 希望施法驱逐天使
All have failed.
但尽皆失败
Are you saying there's been angel possessions
你是说从几千年前
for thousands of years?
就有天使附身这回事了
The only kind of possessions I know of.
我只知道这一种附身
Humans have always failed to see them
人类总是无法
for what they really were.
看穿其本质
I don't know, maybe--
我不知道 没准
Maybe the evictions have always failed
之前驱逐失败的原因
Because no one could read it.
没准是没人读得懂它
Look. I mean...
你瞧
the pages are faded.
字迹都褪色了
The only way to save Claire's mother
拯救克莱尔母亲的唯一办法
is to figure out that prayer.
就是找到那段祷文
You can read them.
你能看见字迹
Yes, I can.
是的 我能
Good morning.
上午好
Table for one?
就您一位吗
Please.
多谢
Welcome, principate.
欢迎您 元首阁下
My father found that blindfold you forced into my hands.
我父亲发现了你硬塞给我的遮眼布
Gather the acolytes.
召集所有信徒
Tell them you're speaking on my behalf
由你代表我向他们传话
and let them know they need to disband for the time being.
告诉他们眼下我们必须各自为战
Disband? Do we really need to go there?
各自为战 真的有必要吗
My father is a dedicated and resourceful man.
我父亲心狠手辣 诡计不断
He's close.
他就要查到我们了
If he exposes us, we'll be dragged outside
如果他公开我们的身份 我们会被拖出去
the city walls and shot.
到城市外被枪毙
Do what I say and do it now.
现在就去照我说的做
Come here.
过来
Come here!
过来
Have mercy, archangel.
发发慈悲 大天使
Spare me, and I'll disappear.
放了我 我自会消失
To where?
去哪
You're an eight-ball.
你是个堕天使
Don't call me that.
别这么叫我
It's what you are, and always will be.
你就是那东西 永远不会变
Let's not forget you murdered two people in Vega.
别忘了你在维加杀了两人
I had no choice.
我没有选择
They were going to hurt me.
他们要伤害我
You made your choice long ago with the other lower angels.
你很早就与其他低级天使一同做了选择
You could have stayed out of this war,
你可以不涉足这场战争
remained out there with the others.
与其他人一同远离这里
But instead you chose to take a body, a life,
但你却选择夺取身体 生命
and by doing so, became part of Gabriel's army.
这么做让你成为了加百列的大军之一
I panicked.
我当时吓坏了
And as soon as I realized what I did,
等我想明白自己都做了什么
I regretted it. I tried to fix it.
我很后悔 并试图弥补
By doing what?
用什么弥补
By living as a human.
以人类的身份来生活
What did you expect us to do?
你想让我们做什么
Just wait out there in the nothingness?
在虚无缥缈之中空等吗
I didn't have the luxury of a body like the higher angels.
我没福气像高等天使那样拥有身体
I have done nothing but respect this vessel.
我自始至终都尊重这件皮囊
I have lived an honest life, a life of love.
我过着诚实的生活 有爱的生活
A life of redemption.
救赎的生活
You believe in redemption, don't you, Michael?
你相信救赎的 对吧 米迦勒
The general will see you.
将军想见你
Madam Arika, thank you for accepting my...invitation.
艾丽卡夫人 谢谢您接受我的邀请
Lady Riesen, what a pleasant and welcome surprise.
莱森小姐 多么令人兴奋的惊喜啊
Yes, well, I insisted.
是啊 我坚持要见您
Claire will be guiding Vega into the future very soon.
克莱尔很快就会引领维加进入未来
How exciting.
真令人兴奋
Another city in the cradle to be governed
又一座襁褓中的城市即将被
by an intelligent and inspiring woman.
一位聪明沉稳的女性治理
Yes.
是啊
Unfortunately, there is a very disruptive influence in Vega.
不幸的是 维加中有一股分♥裂♥势力
Poses a real threat to our future plans.
正在威胁着我们的未来
Well, David's influence is of little importance to me.
大卫的势力对我来说微不足道
What I value are the promises he's made.
我看中的是他的承诺
And how confident are you that he'll keep those promises?
你对他能够遵守诺言的信心有多大呢
Pardon, Miss Riesen. Urgent message.
抱歉 莱森小姐 紧急信息
Thank you.
谢谢
I apologize.
很抱歉
I will just be a moment.
我要离开一会
剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表